It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You people who believe in Aliens!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 05:50 AM
link   
There is a difference between aliens and your 'aliens'.

Are you saying that in this universe that earth is the only planet that has/had life on it? While I don't agree with these alien abduction stories (although '___' gives them a little validity - only in that they seem real) that doesn't mean that other lifeforms do not exist.

If these other lifeforms have a similar way of sexual reproduction that we do then it stands to reason that some form of love would prevail for this act and the raising/protection of the offspring.

On the other hand when we do experiments on animals etc, do we show love ?

Anyway love is nothing more than brain chemistry so it would depend on the aliens physiology.

G

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I think the OP is trying to convey this..

Do aliens feel love?

ARe we the aliens pets?

Hmmm to answer you honestly...
I dont know...
But I feel emotion is not just a human thing..

And for pets.. not sure there either... But I know we have been bad monkeys!!
And going to get our face shoved back into the puddles we made all over this earth..

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by meremortal

like you i have read others experiences with meetings of aliens.

i just wondered and surmised like you did!!

no one ever mentions feeling love???

i just have hope i suppose that they felt it!!!?

Yes, a lot of people who have sightings report feelings of intense joy, compassion, love, empathy etc.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

yes i should change the OP thank you zysin

do aliens feel love?

are we likened to ants even?

at least my spelling is ok!!!

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

sounds good to me DR D(y)

maybe aliens are arch Angels?(wink wink)(nudge nudge)

but the ones that do anal probing aren't very friendly, i did see communion, that was an eye opener, even though it was just a film, based on fact?

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by meremortal

They do not know love.
They show only apathy to our suffering. If they are advanced they could solve most of the worlds issues just by landing at the UN. They don't, they don't care about the human plight.

They do have emotion however, I have sensed what one might call fear, and animosity. No love though, or in fact any positive emotion.

It is my opinion that those abductees who love there abductors so much. Even so far as defending them. Or telling us that they are loving are either working for them, brain washed , or suffering form stockholm syndrome.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Yes, they do share love. Yet once you become enlightened love takes on a completely different level than the type suffered by most humans, note I said most. Love is one of the greatest flaws and also the greatest window to our true selves.
A flaw when it is misunderstood through emotions like jealousy and a need to possess and control the other.
A blessing when love is the bi product of an over flow that you share.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I do know that life outside our solar system is 100%!! Yes its very true..
If I was to put a bet on it.. My odds are 100% chance that there is life out there!!
I can say as humans we all know this to be true..
What we dont know 100% is if they are comming here..
However I know in my heart of hearts yes they are comming here, and have been for a very very long time!!

Now to the subject of love.. Do they feel love?

I would like to put this on the table.. They not only feel love, but they eat love and other human feelings..
The more powerful the feeling.. The better tasting it is to them!

Not all aliens eat our feelings and energy.. But Im sure to say there are a few beings.. Who surive off our energy..

For every powerful feeling we give off.. There is a being there to consume this energy.. Love is the best tasting feeling..
Hate and pain is much like pleasure, in the way its consumed..

However if a being is fed nothing but hate and pain.. It becomes a darker being.. Thats why they have to have a little love. a little hurt.. some happyness, and some saddness..
A well balanced meal of energy will ensure those beings a longer life span.

A non balanced meal of energy will make these beings either darker energy consumers.. And only feed on darker feelings.. And those that only consume love and light become the very thing they ingest..

Angels and demons.. Call it what you will..
But I thought since no one else said it..
I would be the first Wacko to come right out and say this..

Enjoy.. And this is purely spectulation.. And my mind working its overtime magick!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join