It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You people who believe in Aliens!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   
You know the folk that eat maybe a peach every week or so,
Breathing? How futile is that???
Do they (lirians,reticula's,etc etc) have Love?
do they Love each other?
Do they care?

Read afew sites etc, none mention LOVE?
How stupid do they think we are? Star Gates/worm holes/Looking glass!

Pets!, maybe we are just pets?
No hold on, we adore our pets, pets live in our homes, we feed them!. So are we less than pets??

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Wait, what are you saying?
Pets? No... an experiment or study possibly.
As for love, how should we know? Most encounters rarely last a few minutes before the person becomes unconsciouses.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I have absolutely no idea what you just said.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

so you were beamed up there and they never showed you any love?

how inconsiderate!!

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Er... I have never been beamed up. I meant, in all of the reports I've seen, most of the folks are rarely consciouses through the ordeal, or are studied and examined, before being tagged and released.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   

so even though you werent aboard an alien ship , you believe what others tell you??

no dis brother!!

just asking like???

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Though, in deference to those people who have said that they were analy probed... maybe they are showing their love.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   
ha ha yeh maybe it is love in a kind of analy kind of way!!!???

not something us earthlings would enjoy unless you were that way inclined mind ya!!!

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Having not been abducted, I can only rely on the info I find. However, I am sure that some concept of love exists within a alien culture, though it may not be recognizable as such by us.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider
Having not been abducted, I can only rely on the info I find. However, I am sure that some concept of love exists within a alien culture, though it may not be recognizable as such by us. [/quote

so if you were never there why do you believe others info?

your just surmising about their love!! you have no idea and no concept!!!

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   
No, i don't believe actually, but I don't have anything else to draw on, and yes I am surmising. That's what just about everyone is doing at this point.

[edit on 9-12-2007 by RuneSpider]

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   

nothing wrong with surmising!

but the heading was

" you people who believe in aliens..."

the ones that do belive are avoiding the issue!!

and if you have been subjected/experienced any thing, you dont want to "talk "about it

no matter what it is!!

peace to you all

and LOVE>>>>

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I'm gonna guess that the reason no one else is saying anything is because your first post here is a little hard to understand.
ANd I am more than willing to talk about anything I've seen or experienced.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   
ah sorry rune

i thought i was speaking plainly!

you answered so you must of understood something!

like you i have read others experiences with meetings of aliens.

i just wondered and surmised like you did!!

no one ever mentions feeling love???

i just have hope i suppose that they felt it!!!?

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I understood you alright because I deal with a lot of folks with whom English is not their first language but they do their best to speak it, and I do my best to understand. (Still only speak English though, I'm weird like that)
So maybe if you rewrite your OP then more people will take notice, it is an interesting question.
As for feeling things, most people were to terrified to take note of the alien's emotions.
Though when I read some stuff mentioning supposed alien human crossbreeds, a lady did mention she felt compassion towards one of her supposed children that she believed visited her.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   

I understood you alright because I deal with a lot of folks with whom English is not their first language but they do their best to speak it, and I do my best to understand. (Still only speak English though, I'm weird like that)
So maybe if you rewrite your OP then more people will take notice, it is an interesting question.
As for feeling things, most people were to terrified to take note of the alien's emotions.
Though when I read some stuff mentioning supposed alien human crossbreeds, a lady did mention she felt compassion towards one of her supposed children that she believed visited her.

i am very green to this site,what is OP? i have alot of questions, i am only starting and i am fascinated/interested in others experiences..i just want to know do aliens have love? the story of the lady you say felt compassion!!well that is a start.. i can imagine their "love" is different to ours!

i just wonder how different is it?

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   
OP is original post, and yeah, I imagine we may not be able to recognize another lifeform's type of love.
There are plenty of places on the site for new members, just check around.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   

so am i in the wrong place?

should i not be here?

sorry if i am..i just want to know as much as possible.

no disrepect bro>>

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   
No, chitchat tis fine, I meant that there are places and people in the forums here that help new members get adjusted to the site, and if you have started a thread in the introductions folder, you'll meet some of the people.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   

No, chitchat tis fine, I meant that there are places and people in the forums here that help new members get adjusted to the site, and if you have started a thread in the introductions folder, you'll meet some of the people.

well this is my first post, i ended up on here because of incarnated's thread.
now that is an eye opener, not because i believe him, but his words rang true in the beginning.......and they still do..but i dont agree with everything!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join