It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hey I am michelle :o)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Hiya, I have lurked on and off on ats for 3 years! (Do I win an award or anything?!) Anyway I have learnt a lot about conspiracy theories and stuff in general in that time so I have now spread my wings and joined ya'll in the big debate of whats its all about hehe.
Seeing as the world will end in an all out armageddon blaze of global warming, political rows and a dash of george bush and osama for good measure
How are you all doing on this windy december night?

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Welcome to the boards! What are your primary interests?

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Hello parker007 ( Michelle ) good to have you aboard.

I'm doing fine tonight and thank you for asking. Hope you are doing fine as well? If you need help with anything you can u2u me and I'll do my best to help ya. You've been lurking awhile so you probably know what's going on, but just incase you should read the T & C's. The moderators are here for you too, so don't be afraid to ask them anything. I f ya like poems you should check this out and give a star to the poems you like. See ya around parker007 and remember to deny ignorance at all cost.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Welocme to ATS Im real glad you decided to join
I look forward to you being now a part of our site

Feel free to contact me if you need anything.

-----------

If you feel you have any questions visit my thread
Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Below is A hand book of links that may help you answer some questions you have, ie, what are points ect....this is Zedds great link book for ATS use
handbook.abovetopsecret.com...

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me
You will find your u2u's in the member center

also need help getting your avatar up (or pic in your profile) check out this link

OR

Want to post a pic in your thread.
how to post a pic on a thread

want to change your password to something you remember? lookin the member center, there you can edit your profile and password

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Welcome Michelle. Glad you joined us.

I am doing fine thank you and hope you are also.

You said it is windy where you are. I'm in south east Georgia on the beach and we had a high temperature of 78 degrees today. It was very nice.

Looking forward to seeing whats on your mind here at ATS.

Marilyn

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Hi Michelle, great name it's mine too. so from one Michelle to another welcome. I will see you around.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Welcome in Michelle, I'm Michael.
Nice to meet another Noob as it were.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Hiya folks, thanks for your warm welcome. I am doing okay, currently residing in Yorkshire, England, United Kingdom, Earth, The Milky Way Galaxy
It is bloody freezing and I have school in a few hours time, can't be bothered going back to sleep.No central heating and my mum is tight with heaters
Hello to Michael and all the fellow noobs and Michelle, we share the best name in the entire galaxy no? hehe

Also wow them side avatar thingies are cool
Me want one.

I am interested in many things. I am a keen cook, I like to shop, (Which girl doesnt?!) I run a business on ebay and I work part time at a local office (sorry life-story I have been bollocked for ranting on in the past) because I don't really get the whole education system thingie. You come out with a few marks on a piece of paper, as a person generally I'd like to feel I have more to show for then just that and academic intelligence in the few years we have on this planet if you know what I mean?
Oh I don't know. I guess we have all got to try and work it out.

I am currently reading And another thing... by JeremyClarkson and The richest man in babylon. I don't believe in global warming

PS: What are you guys currently reading at the moment?

[edit on 10-12-2007 by parker007]

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by parker007

Welcome,Look forward to seeing your stories...Enjoy!!! I have had fun so far....

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Hi michelle is that you? how come you haven't called me up girl? welcome to ATS!

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by jedimiller

What if it isn't who you think? You know the stranger'll slap you for being debase.

Welcome, and enjoy your stay Michelle.

[edit on 10-12-2007 by TheoOne]

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheoOne

What if it isn't who you think? You know the stranger'll slap you for being debase.

I know, i'm just hoping it's her, I went out on a date with a girl by the name of michelle. She was a cutie, but I acted wrongly on our first day and she never called me again.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by jedimiller

haha don't worry I have had a fair share of nutters in my time
I mean this is a forunm where people like to debate different species of aliens so hey anything goes
Cool shades btw

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by parker007
haha don't worry I have had a fair share of nutters in my time
I mean this is a forunm where people like to debate different species of aliens so hey anything goes
Cool shades btw

well thanks. so are you having fun yet around here?

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by parker007

welcome to above topsecret
have a great stay

top topics

join