It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pillar in the Sky

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Raphael

The 2nd Book of Enoch, also called the Slavonic Book of Enoch, contains references to a Watcher Grigori called Satanael.

I thought I'd be a nice guy and link directly to the English translation of the Slavonic Book of Enoch, otherwise known as the 2nd Book of Enoch:

www.pseudepigrapha.com...

You are welcome

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 09:39 AM
link   
IMO I think it was a demon. They are really good liars and will tell the truth until they have you were they want you. It wouldn't surprise me either that they would go after a child. They can also look like anything they want to look like.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Uh first reaction, wow, second, wow. It is really rare that a skeptic like myself would really believe something like this but wow, i dont know what happened to you, but i believe your words, everyone always thinks that Gods intervention in lives only happened in old days but miracles happen everyday, i live in Wisconsin, US kinda next to a very large church, a Holy Hill, one of the coolest things about it is all the wheel chairs and canes and crutches left behind by people who were healed, anyone can choose what they believe, but yeah, the only thing that catches me is that the antichrist is not supposed to be some great evil being, he is, but he/she will attempt to befriend mankind and get them to follow him instead of God, i'm sure you know this but still wow, wish i ididnt have to go to class, but amazing story bro

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by runetang
reply to post by Raphael

The 2nd Book of Enoch, also called the Slavonic Book of Enoch, contains references to a Watcher Grigori called Satanael.

I thought I'd be a nice guy and link directly to the English translation of the Slavonic Book of Enoch, otherwise known as the 2nd Book of Enoch:

www.pseudepigrapha.com...

You are welcome

Thank you very much for the Enoch reference. I found more informative passages then I really know what to do with. Here is more of what I have discovered.

When I saw the Cherubim who blocked the way to the tree of life and the light descended over me and the spirit projected its life force into the room where I rested to dwell with me. I remember asking "who are you?" I remember a name like Anel or Aniel.
When I looked into this more I discovered in Catholicism Aniel is the Angel of the second Heaven.

Aniel, is angel of the planet Venus.

-Venus is going through a transit cycle which in 2004 crossed between Earth and the Sun causing an eclipse. The next passage is in 2012.

-A long-standing mystery of Venus observations is the so-called Ashen light—an apparent weak illumination of the dark side of the planet

-Lucifer is a Latin word meaning "light-bearer" (from lux, lucis, "light", and ferre, "to bear, bring"), a Roman astrological term for the "Morning Star"

-In the British Museum there are a series of 70 Babylonian tablets of which number 63 is devoted exclusively to the planet Venus

-Jesus is called "the bright and morning star" for just as Venus is three days and three nights below the horizon in the underworld then arises up, so too does Jesus.

-Revelation 22:16 says, "I, Jesus have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star" (NIV).

-The Long Count calendar end date is Four Ahau, or December 21st, in 2012. That corresponds to the winter solstice, which ushers the return or resurrection of the sun. The Calendar Round begins a new 52-year cycle on this date as well.
In 2012, due to the precession of the equinoxes, the actual alignment of the solstice with the galactic center (birthing center) begins three days earlier on December 19th. The Venus Round cycle, if seen from the perspective of having been the first solstice sun of the Long Count cycle 3000 year ago, is now symbolically completing a solstice cycle during this rare solstice/galactic center conjunction at the end of the Long Count calendar. This will result in the symbolic rebirth Father Sun Hunabku (One Ahau).
The Venus Round Calendar, in its very first solstice cycle, points to this symbolic end-date event, when the Royal Lion (Jaguar) Heart of the galactic center will rule the new age. So do the Long Count, Haab, Tzolkin, and Calendar Round. At this time, the Hero Twins succeed in resurrecting the father through the cosmic birth center and a new age of 26,000 years begins.

Do you see the patterns with Venus?

-In Ginzberg's Legends of the Jews, archangels are said to be "comptrollers" of the Sun, Moon and five planets. Venus' archangel is named "Aniel" in that book.

-Raphael or Michael reside over the Sun

-Anael or Haniel reside over Venus

-Anael One of the 7 angels of creation. Prince of the Archangels and ruler of the Friday angels. Anael exercise dominion over the planet Venus. He is one of the luminaries concerned with human sexuality and is governor of the second heaven, where he is in charge of prayer ascending from the first heaven. In addition he controls kingdoms and kings on earth and has dominion over the moon.

Now read the next paragraph from the book of Enoch.

3 And they said to me: These are the Grigori, who with their prince Satanail (Satan) rejected the Lord of light, and after them are those who are held in great darkness on the second heaven,.

'Anpiel, was the guiding angel when Enoch was carried from earth to heaven.

Do those names sound similar?

Angel of Venus?

Satan, Aniel, Venus, there has to be more info on the connection.

Jesus and Satan both associated with Venus?

The Mayan Venus Round cycle ends 2012 with rebirth of the Sun?

Transit of Venus which is coming 2012?

Are we seeing strange similarities here?

[edit on 10-12-2007 by Raphael]

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Source

NARRATOR: The tapestry in front of you shows a scene of love and betrayal as told by Homer in The Odyssey. Venus the Goddess of Love, was married to Vulcan, the lame blacksmith God of Fire. You can see Vulcan at the right sitting on this throne in his palace looking dejected because Venus has turned her affections to Mars, the handsome God of War who showered her with presents. You can see Mars and Venus in bed together at the top left corner of the tapestry. The lovers met in secret in Vulcan's palace until they were spotted by Apollo, God of the Sun who told Vulcan what he'd seen. Vulcan went straight to his workshop and made a net of chains so strong they could be neither broken nor undone. The net was as light as a feather and quite invisible even to the Gods. Vulcan fixed it around the bed as you can see in the tapestry. The next time the lovers met, the net fell around them and trapped them. In a rage, Vulcan summoned all the other Gods to see his captives and witness their shame.

VULCAN: You happy Gods, come and see something comic and cruel. Venus has always despised me and now she has given her heart to Mars just because he's good looking while I was born lame.

NARRATOR: On the left of the tapestry, Venus' attendants, the Three Graces weep for the trapped lovers. In the centre stands Neptune, God of the Sea with his trident accompanied by Venus' son, Cupid. Neptune urged Vulcan to release Mars from the net.

NEPTUNE: Let him go and I promise you that he will make amends.

VULCAN: Do not press me…what if Mars manages to escape his debt at the same time as his chains.

NEPTUNE: If he refuses to honour his debt, I myself will pay the fine.

VULCAN: Hmm..such an offer I cannot refuse.

NARRATOR: And with that the mighty Vulcan undid the chains. You can see him coming to free the lovers in the room at the left. They lept up and fled, Mars to his home, and Venus to her sacred grove.

Perhaps Venus after fleeing and escaping the chains is actually making amends and doing what is good? Maybe that's why Venus, Jesus, and Satan can be the same? Both are the morning star and Venus?

Redemption for both man and Satan? Satan making good by dying for the sins of man? Trying to make his own redemption to God?

Perhaps Venus' son Cupid is Jesus? And Venus is still up to no good trying to act like God?

I found this to be a very good and informative read. Maybe it holds some secrets??

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Yeah, I see some strange similarities.

I don't care if people think I'm stupid, crazy, delusional, or whatever, but it is not just me. I have spoken with alot of believers who feel a strong energy, as if it is slowly getting closer to us. I found this out by asking because I myself felt this way.

For one, being drawn to the faith by nothing other than myself and God just a few years ago, when I was agnostic teetering on atheist/humanist. I have no explanation for that or why it happened.

And now, I see more prayers being answered, more direct wisdom of God playing out in day to day events. Not just globally, locally, and in my life. Bad things all end up having a positive outcome/purpose/reason, the trials always make us better at the end, despite how bad they are, or how deep the feeling of depression and loss is. I also feel like I am being protected, not so much like I am impervious to death, but just that.. "somebody is looking out for me" , because if a cat has 9 lives, I've got a cat beat claws down. Or rather, if the tribulation is indeed about to pop off, I feel I am marked. Not to escape all suffering and terror, just to not perish in it.

And so my interpretation is that Tribulation has just begun. It may not line up directly with all the events prophesied, but then again we may not have correctly interpreted all of the prophecies. The disasters for example. The tsunami couldve been one horn or seal, hurricane katrina could've been another one, the great california fire this year could be another one, the continued war and instability in middle east and central asia could be one. And there are more to come.

But I have seen alot of suffering recently, not just I, which I've shared a great deal of, but also in others. And on a larger scale, in my country of the USA, the Economy is teetering on instability and possibly an eventual depression. I see it slowly looming closer day by day, month by month, year by year. People losing their homes, people losing everything. My Mother never had trouble paying bills and even she is having problems keeping up.

And so it must get worse before it gets better, unfortunately. So people will lose their homes, people will suffer greatly. The suffering I have experienced this year is nothing compared to whats in store for most of us. And it's just beginning, and I mean just beginning, to start.

It comes like a full cycle of the moon. Slowly but surely, the moon will become full. In this you can see the cycle of the suffering, it will become full.

But I don't have to say what happens next!

[edit on 12/10/2007 by runetang]

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Raphael

Im not understanding why you have a six pointed star as an avatar, nowhere in the old or new testament is there such a thing to be of god

are you jewish?

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by MurderCityDevil
reply to post by Raphael

Im not understanding why you have a six pointed star as an avatar, nowhere in the old or new testament is there such a thing to be of god

are you jewish?

dude! its the star of David! the national symbol of Israel! That is totally Old Testament .. did you have a mind fart there?

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I finding this information very compelling. Could the Savior Jesus Christ be the actual son of God? The only son of God I have witnessed, written in history for thousands of years before Jesus, was Lucifer himself? Wouldn't that then make the AntiChrist - AntiLucifer?

I don't know but it sure makes me think.

"The devil knows the Father much better than we. Lucifer, the son of the morning, knows Jesus Christ, the Son of God, much better than we; but in him it is not and will not redound to eternal life; for knowing, he yet rebels; knowing, he is yet disobedient; he will not receive the truth; he will not abide in the truth; hence he is perdition, and there is no salvation for him."

I will attempt to dissect this in a bit

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ValhallasValkyrie
Children with overactive imaginations can "see" things when there is nothing there. For that matter, it is actually very easy for us humans to see things in shadows and other objects and think it is something other than it is. Example: finding objects in the clouds. Humans have a fascinating ability to find faces where there are none. It is part of how our brain works.

i agree that childeren have over active imagination but i also think that childeren can see somethings that everyone else cant.

as for this "story" thats all it is. sorry hun but i dont believe you.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miz Redavni

Originally posted by ValhallasValkyrie
Children with overactive imaginations can "see" things when there is nothing there. For that matter, it is actually very easy for us humans to see things in shadows and other objects and think it is something other than it is. Example: finding objects in the clouds. Humans have a fascinating ability to find faces where there are none. It is part of how our brain works.

i agree that childeren have over active imagination but i also think that childeren can see somethings that everyone else cant.

as for this "story" thats all it is. sorry hun but i dont believe you.

If you are mainly refering to the first part of my story when I would be visited by the Demon then I think you should at least be open to doing some research of your own before fully discrediting my story.

You are certainly entitles to your opinion but the facts remain in front. My story is nothing new. This has been going on for thousands of years by the same deceiver and master planner.

Satan. Lucifer. Lilith. Karina. Lamia. Beelzebub. Asmodeus. Venus. The Morning Star. The Evening Star. Qliphoth.

The facts are all right in front of you written in history all over. I do not have to preach to you from my own experience, but I can help bring to light the information which is in front of you and not yet understood. I do not claim to be all knowing in least, but what I did experience was and is real. There is too much evidence in history backing up my claims and vindicating my story.

Satan/Venus has escaped from the chains of bondage but the real question is has he changed from the Satan of old?.

[edit on 11-12-2007 by Raphael]

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by runetang

Originally posted by MurderCityDevil
reply to post by Raphael

are you jewish?

dude! its the star of David! the national symbol of Israel! That is totally Old Testament .. did you have a mind fart there?

im having mind diarrhea, please show me where it states anything about that star

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   
It is from the Seal of Solomon. To me it has many more symbolic meanings.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Raphael

i know its the seal of solomon

solomon also fell from god grace for a long while directly disobeying god

so when was the discovery of this symbol adhered to him? when he was not in favor with god? and entertaing if you will other deieties and the likes?

solomon had it all and was very respected so did the symbol just stick with him all the way through? its hard to tell

I was just saying that not one mention in the old testament relates to 6 pointed star, it is a man attributed sign

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Double Post. Ignore

[edit on 12/11/2007 by AshleyD]

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by MurderCityDevil

I do not believe the six pointed star of David is mentioned in the canonized Bible. Anyone is welcomed to correct me but as far as I know it is not there.

The star of David can be traced back to at least 6th century B.C. as a Jewish symbol from archaeological finds and roughly 4th century A.D. in textual sources.

As I was telling someone on another forum, I really don't care where the symbol originated or if it was divinely inspired. The Hebrews decided to use is their symbol. The debate on the subject reminds me of those who tell me Christianity is false because Christmas trees were originally pagan symbols. It has nothing to do with the price of tea in China.

[edit on 12/11/2007 by AshleyD]

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   
the gold chip in the throat???

www.abovetopsecret.com...

anything like this?

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   
That is very interesting. It does look strikingly similar but I would not want to say it is for sure without being able to compare the two pieces side by side. From my investigating it seems it is highly probable that this is the same thing I had experienced. It does look about the same size and it did also come from my mouth.

There certainly must be an explanation for this as the girl in the story is not crazy. I would love to know the truth and meaning of the gold but the truth may remain in clouded imaginations.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join