It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet-X (Niburu) in 2003

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by hawk123

Noah's arc...

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Nobody knows for sure. The Mayan calender does NOT end in 12/21/2012. The NASA 10th planet does NOT have some ridiculous 3,000 year orbit. Nobody knows what "year" it really is, because nobody really knows when Jesus really died (or existed for that matter). There is NO evidence that Nibiru has EVER passed across the orbit of the planets.

This is why you didn't sleep through Nibiru coming, it's just not coming

Sorry to the many, many of you who disagree. If you do have credible evidence supporting Nibiru (other than 3rd party YouTube Hoax's) please do feel free to share.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Planet X has only one merit in my mind, and it has nothing to do with the ancient cultures of the world. I would like to use scientific fact rather than speculation dressed finely with theory.
Simple historical facts of astronomy, folks. Saturn is the last planet visible with the naked eye, for the most part; if you're lucky, you'll find Uranus on a clear night. I forget which astronomer made this discovery, but I'm sure you can look it up, seeing how it was in my science book in elementary. Anyhow, this rather brilliant astronomer noticed that Uranus wobbles on its axis at certain points in its orbit, which led him to believe that the gravity of another large planet must be affecting it. Lo and behold, Neptune was discovered.

Aaaand, some astronomer (possibly the same one) noticed Neptune wobbles. So we went looking, and eventuallly found Pluto. Somewhere along the line a scientist figured out that such a little ball of ice and rock couldn't possibly, in any way, cause a planet the size of Neptune to wobble; Planet X was officially named, seeing how X is simply the number 10 in numerals. For those of you who don't remember, Pluto was considered the ninth planet for quite some time. I miss the poor little bugger.
Anyhow, the point is that the search for Planet X only continues because we know there isn't a chance in hell for Neptune to have an orbital wobble for no good reason. There is a mass at least three-quarters the size of Neptune, if I remember correctly, orbiting in those cold, cold reaches of space.

Sadly, this is where the rest of the Planet X theories are blown apart. We've had more than a century to observe this wobbling blue planet, and its fairly clear that this Planet X, while elusive and mysterious, is still out there beyond Neptune. So, for those of you who think Planet X is going to somehow pound the Earth in three years... well, do the math. If the orbit takes 3,600 years, and its still beyond Neptune, we have nothing to worry about for a very, very long time. Plus the forementioned impossibility of an eliptical orbit; a mass the size of a planet could not sustain an eliptical orbit indefinitely, and after these billiions of years such an orbit would have decayed into a nice, boring circle. Provided Planet X didn't cream Planet X Junior 3,600 years ago and make baby asteroids, that is.

Bullocks.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Nibiru is nothing but an urban legend. First it was supposed to come into view in 2000, then in 2003. After that, people began claiming Nibiru is a "Dark Star," roughly 1/2 the size of the sun with several planets surrounding it, still heading towards us. Don't things the size of planets fall into the orbit of the sun..? You people who blindly believe this are either crazy, or just plain stupid. You don't even have the facts straight. Yes, the mayans said astrological events would cause the destruction of Earth on Dec 21 2012; However, they make no refence to any sort of planet, or inhabitants of this planet, so obviously this information must come from some other source biting off of the date. Second, who exactly discovered this impact date, and who released it to the public? Third, Nostradomus never made any mention of this planet, and all of his quatrams were very specific. Lastly, what cosmic body is creating this enormous shadow that can eclipse a planet or dark star utterly, when it's only 3 - 4 years away from impact? I kindly say to you, blind follower, to either do more research, or shut the # up.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Nibiru, planet X

There is no doubt that ancient cultures have and had greatly deep knowledge of astronomy, and mathematics. The tools we have today only confirm what our ancient ancestors already knew. I believe that Nibiru is a hollow planet converted into a a self propelled self guided planet. A patrol of sorts for our part of the universe. I believe that man is a hybridization of different beings, and those beings living on planet Nibiru are just watching over their investments on Earth. I believe that we started as slaves for these beings. Gold has many great properties and uses. More than we may know. Why do you think Egyptians and Inca's, and most ancient cultures highly valued it? Its used today to block radiation from the sun in space helmets. We were the miners of gold for our alien counter parts. After much time passed our masters became fond of us. Hence Adam and Eve were created, because before them we had no gender. Once given the right to procreate we were left to enhance our knowledge and our being. The ancient writings of the bible are our guide to when they will return. Skewed and rewritten to conform with other humans agenda, our knowledge has been skewed and tainted. Freedom is supreme, control is only an illusion of safety. I know how this sounds to many people. I dont blame anyone for thinking im a nut, its expected. After all im going against everything you have ever been taught to believe. True freedom only comes when you alone discover the truth, not when your told what is the truth.

In our human history through out the same affluent people have ruled over man for ages and ages. Those in power stay in power. Succession of power is always appointed never random. These are the rules that we have been taught to believe in for ages. That there are individuals among us who are superior and therefore are entitled to control over the rest. My belief is that not only are we all equal, but some of us just haven't gained enough knowledge to break free from deceitful traditions. I do not believe that these people are any better or worse than anyone else, just that they need more time to grow. Growing spiritually is our main purpose here on earth. Jesus' life mission was to teach us how to ascend past our physical thoughts. Man has turned his life into a deceitful following, which condemns free thinking and requires followers to live and think by certain guidelines. Let go of everything you have learned and go seek out the truth for yourself. Forget the false sense of security given to you by a car, home, or your government. They say your safe but everyone knows that they can be a victim at anytime, whether they want to admit it or not. Blundering through life ignorant to what is blatently your purpose, just means you have more growing to do as a human as a spirit as a being in the circle of universal life. Jesus said that we all have the same abilities, powers and knowledge already infused into our being. Why do you think there is so much unused DNA in our bodies? If it was junk wouldnt our bodies have let it deteriorate through human evolution. Its becasue we lack the knowledge and or insight to unlock that DNA's potential. We long for telepathy, and abilities beyond our scope of understanding, where do these longings originate from. Ive strayed from the main subject and am sorry about that. I just feel that what I write has to be contemplated.

I know many will disagree, or attack my post and this is fine. I just ask that those who do this really spend some time researching what I have said, the truth always makes the pieces of the puzzle fit together perfectly. You cant see the big picture if you dont have the pieces of the puzzle. Thanks for this outlet and thanks for the time and money put into sites that wish to get to the nitty gritty truth about our people our world and our universe.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Anyhow, the point is that the search for Planet X only continues because we know there isn't a chance in hell for Neptune to have an orbital wobble for no good reason. There is a mass at least three-quarters the size of Neptune, if I remember correctly, orbiting in those cold, cold reaches of space.

The discrepancies in the orbital motions of Uranus and Neptune were cleared up when Voyager 2 provided much more accurate figures for the masses of both planets when it made close approaches in January 1986 and August 1989 respectively. However, it is the curious orbits of many scattered disk objects (the outermost members of the Kuiper Belt) that leads some astronomers to believe that there is a relatively large planet well beyond Neptune. Three quarters the mass of Earth is a good ballpark figure, and would mean that the diameter of this theoretical planet is greater than that of Earth (probably around 15000 kms), due to the lower density that an outer planet would have.

For what it's worth, I suspect that there really is a planet lurking beyond the outer edge of the Kuiper Belt, and there may be more even further out. However, they have nothing whatsoever to do with Nibiru, which is entirely mythical.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   
so after all that, is niburu real and will it appear in 2012?

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Can someone please explain to me why I can't see some posts from "Anonymous ATS"? It is very annoying.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Did I miss the explanation of why I can't see some posts from Anonymous ATS?

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
The exact projectory of the Dark Star is a well kept secret, in a hope to stop panic and Anarchy, more importantly the orbit of planet X around its star on its return projectory around your solar system will bring it's star and outer planet a stepping stone of the ferry star, a great deal closer than what is was when it passed us in 2003 on it's sling shot around your solar system, the binary star will enter the solar system in February 2012 and exit february 2013 during that year it's course will be between Jupiter and Saturn (the star that is) and it's outer planet between Earth and Venus.

Thoughts of what should be considered as to what is going to happen to Earth during this period of great change is the same as my thoughts for Saturn, Jupiter and Venus, all four Planets are going to be affected by this natural event, similar to certain eyes where watching the passing of the Astroid in 2007 which missed earth by 5000miles, 15 minutes in earths space travel time, later that same astroid passed very close to Jupiter, luckily for all of us it missed.

Please remember that this visiting solar system is caught in your Solar systems gravitational pull and that any return projectury out of sling shot is coming closer than it's original approach, 2003 is the staring point as to say. Nibiru is on a 9 year sling shot around this Star we call the Sun. the day that it happens i'm going to be tucked up in bed fast asleep and in a spiritual dream.

Chamael

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   
for the first time in history a species has devoloped the technology to stop the end of itself

NASA will have no problems with solving the problem if it is a real threat

jamie

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
OMG look! It's PLANET X!!! AHHH!

Oh wait...sorry...it's just lens flair.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join