It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet-X (Niburu) in 2003

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Nasa has known about Nibiru since 1983!!!!

LOL and you know this how? Why has no one else noticed? Nibiru should already be gravitationally affecting the outer planets, why haven't amateurs noticed this? There is no Nibiru.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
NASA is a zero... Tesla said we could move planets.

Have no fear the Illuminati have plans.... see GRIDKEEPER
videos of strange space craft.

Electricity is more than a million times stronger than gravity... you just have
to know how to charge something by electrostatic generation with your
basic spiral coil.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 05:33 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 04:15 AM
link   
well the mass of people are to slow on this topic as are they on many things the only thing some of us can do is tell some people here an there look at how people was killed natural disasters an was told the it was coming an laughed it way people are scared of what cant see and control there for hide no more no less niburu is coming but it no planet killer it come before writen text all over the world but it called many names never the less it is still coming an will kill many that look the other way

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Michael Tsarion talks about nibiru striking the former planet tiamet which then created the astroid belt as well as our earth if I remember right.
Also isn't there a theory that nibiru has a dual gravitational pull, that we have a sister to our sun which has burned out?

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:24 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:36 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Heres a video for the OP.......

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   
The more I look into this the more I doubt a planet of this name actually exists.

The only way I can figure that this could actually work out is if the so called planet was actually not a planet but what we might consider something like the "death Star" from star wars and if that was the case I would assume if you can build a planet you can move it to a desired location.

Sense I'm unaware of any claims of planets being manufactured I doubt that this even exists in what is being explained today. Discounting that strange moon we seem to be unable to get a satellite to orbit around for any real length of time without it breaking or malfunctioning.

I would be more willing to believe there is a planet able to transverse through multiple dimensions than having one actually revolving around the sun in a giant elliptical pattern. Only because we have no idea if dimensions even actually exist from a hardcore proof perspective.

The more I look into this the more I think if there was a niburu it wasn't a planet if anything maybe a spaceship or satellite of some kind on an exploration mission.

Personally I would love for it to be true just because it would validate a lot of what is considered to be invalidated my main stream science. Unfortunately I don't think we will see any planet coming this way on that orbit.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join