It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet-X (Niburu) in 2003

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 07:09 AM
link   
A possibility about the "planetx" and "View Source" is that NASA used it to name the directory in accordance with Roman Numerals, X being 10, for simply being the 10th "planet" found, and in accordance with the name of the page. This would make more sense than giving the directory the name "2003UB313". IMHO.

That's not to say they didn't label it to pay homage to the legend of Nibiru, or more likely to stir up some talk and controversy. Anything is possible, but I personally will take note when they make a clear reference to Nibiru, rather than something vague and hidden in html code/directory structure.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
my wife a few days ago, well on the 11 dec 2007 spotted what looked like to her, a HOLE in the sun but of course its not, i have several photos of this on our mobile phones, the object has stayed still for the last week so i do not think its a planet, because its always in the same place, i would put a picture on the Internet but do not know how to so ,if anybody is interested in this, i will send a copy from my phone, it was taken in the united kingdom, between late mornings and mid afternoon. it was taken on a motorola v545 in bright sunshine and so its difficult to see with the naked eye. Also i think some images in the pictures may be lens flare, but the black SPOT is always there. if any body is interested i will send a couple of photos out to be passed around.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   
P.S i will need a mobile number from somebody to send these pictures to.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
the evidence of that is in the bibile, bub. The great flood is a perfect example of Nibiru's effects.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
When planet-x comes close enough , i'll make sure to take a ride and live on it....

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by InFlames

Good luck with that. I'd be impressed if you can invent the technology to catch up with and land safely on a mythical rogue planet and then survive on what is listed as either being a huge planet, a brown dwarf, or a planet in general that spends most of it's 3600 eliptical orbit away from the sun, the driving force of life on this planet.
If Nibiru does ever get here, I'll eat my hat. The polyester one. It's been predicted since, what, the seventies? and has been predicted fairly consecutively ever since, though the exact wordings have changed, the general story is still the same: Rogue planet comes screaming in from left field and trashes Earth.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by hawk123

In response to your initial post theres a couple links posted below where source information was taken from and where you can find more details on climate changes during the said year of 2003.

In addition the site reads that the supposed Planet X will start to near Earth after 3,600 years claiming a distance of 14,000,000 miles from Earth.
If this is true then the process of this Planet X coming into its predestined alignment would cause slight gravitational and magnetic disturbances.
In the years leading up to the said date of December 21st 2012 we've seen an increase of severity and frequency in natural disasters as well as temperature changes throughout the globe.

Whether you believe that ancient stone tablets or holy scriptures warned of such impending doom is truly irrelevant at this point.

Unfortunately right now it's all just a lot of talk with very little "hard" evidence to back it up. I was going to copy and paste in here a link that I had found on another thread regarding this particular subject. This was back in December to January 2008 if my memory serves me right. It was a link to a Orbit Diagram with 2003 UB313's orbit that could be tracked all the way to and after the supposed day of impact.

I tried to pull that up tonight but to my suprise UB313 is now convieniently orbiting a great distance away from our solar system despite the fact that when I had looked at it only so many months ago you could see clear as day that it not only entered our solar system but appeared to come into direct contact with Earth.

the link for this site is posted below.

As there is obviously much that could be said about the about planet x and 2012 I feel I would merely be beating a dead horse and most likely wandering off topic, assuming of course that I haven't already.
I can't say much for 2003 but all I can say that with everything I researched about 2012 both religiously and scientifically It's hard to say it's just another year.

ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

grist.org...

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Hi...just go to NASA website and see for yourself. Put down Nibiru to search engine. It is there ...waiting for you to discover.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Yeah, what star does 'Planet X' revolve around? Why does it revolve ovally and conflict with our orbits here in the milky way? If no one has an answer to this, then this theory is dead. Step up and answer, or put it to bed.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   

I tried to pull that up tonight but to my suprise UB313 is now convieniently orbiting a great distance away from our solar system despite the fact that when I had looked at it only so many months ago you could see clear as day that it not only entered our solar system but appeared to come into direct contact with Earth.

That was almost certainly because you didn't use the software properly. Someone else made exactly the same mistake last year when checking the orbit of a small asteroid.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by amitheone

We still need to observe the laws of physics as our physical world is bounded by it.
[edit on 11-12-2007 by amitheone]

Yes, and the laws of physics say that what you are claiming is incorrect

And planet x was also predicted in 1998 and I heard 2001 too. Funny how they keep putting it back when their original prophecy doesnt come true

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   
The planet UB-313 is now called 'Xena'

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Why can't I see some recent posts by Anonymous ATS ? I have tried logging out, and then logging back in, but that hasn't worked.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by amitheone

This is the bit that I've never understood? A planet coming into our solar system will surely get "sucked" in by gravity? It wouldn't be able to just pass through on it's own orbit? Unless it's controlled by something else

I tend to believe that there is a planet called Nibiru as when you look at the drawings from the Sumerians and Egyptions they all show this winged disc.

This to me looks like a planet with wings. Wings respresent flying right? so this to could mean that the planet is moving or that the planet is known to move or "fly"

[edit on 17-6-2008 by DodgeG1]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:43 AM
link   

This is the bit that I've never understood? A planet coming into our solar system will surely get "sucked" in by gravity? It wouldn't be able to just pass through on it's own orbit? Unless it's controlled by something else

The diagram that you posted clearly shows an object that is in solar orbit. In other words, it is part of our Solar System. As for "getting sucked in by gravity", it is already under the gravitational dominion of the Sun. It just happens to be in a very elliptical orbit, like that of a comet.

However, no large planet or failed star with an orbit like that could possibly exist in our Solar System. It would have caused absolute havoc with the orbits of the major planets and asteroids each time that it made a close approach to the Sun.

It's also worth pointing out here that the terms "perigee" and "apogee" are incorrect, since they refer to Earth. The correct terms are "perihelion" and "aphelion".

This to me looks like a planet with wings. Wings respresent flying right? so this to could mean that the planet is moving or that the planet is known to move or "fly"

The "winged disc" is universally accepted as a symbol of the Sun and it's corona (outer atmosphere). The corona can look like wings or streamers on either side of the Sun, but it can only be seen during a total solar eclipse. These are extremely rare events as seen from any one location on Earth, but they would certainly have been terrifying as far as our ancestors are concerned. The Sun would have changed from a bright disc to a jet black one with "wings", and day would have become night for a few minutes. To the Sumerians, that would have been an act of the gods.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mogget

The diagram that you posted clearly shows an object that is in solar orbit. In other words, it is part of our Solar System. As for "getting sucked in by gravity", it is already under the gravitational dominion of the Sun. It just happens to be in a very elliptical orbit, like that of a comet.

Thanks for answering my post. If this planet does enter our orbit how comes it is able to leave again? Why doesn't it join in our orbit around the sun, the same as the rest of the planets in our solar system?

The "winged disc" is universally accepted as a symbol of the Sun and it's corona (outer atmosphere). The Sun would have changed from a bright disc to a jet black one with "wings", and day would have become night for a few minutes. To the Sumerians, that would have been an act of the gods.

I can see what you are saying as most books will tell you this. But I've watched a few video's of a solar eclipse and it looks nothing like a planet with wings
I think there's more to this symbol than is being let on.

Thanks

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 04:58 AM
link   

If this planet does enter our orbit how comes it is able to leave again? Why doesn't it join in our orbit around the sun, the same as the rest of the planets in our solar system?

This object wouldn't "enter our orbit". Earth has a nearly circular orbit relatively close to the Sun. This object has a highly elliptical orbit, which means that it's orbital velocity at Earth's distance from the Sun would be much higher than that of our planet. Consequently, it would have enough kinetic energy to travel deep into the outer Solar System before the Sun pulled it back again.

But I've watched a few video's of a solar eclipse and it looks nothing like a planet with wings

From what I have been told, seeing a total solar eclipse on film is nothing like seeing it with the naked eye. Apparently, the corona is more extensive when seen with the naked eye, and exhibits finer detail. You also have to remember that the Sumerians would try to compare this amazing sight with something more familiar, and any extension of the corona to either side of the Sun would probably have looked like the wings of a bird to them.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by hawk123

that 3600 not 360

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Nasa has known about Nibiru since 1983!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join