It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet-X (Niburu) in 2003

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   
sczyz.com...
armageddononline.tripod.com...

Planet-X already passed in 2003. According above links:
- 90% of the planet's population will die.
- Huge earthquakes
- Its magnetic force will stop the Earth rotating for several days
- The force of it passing will cause the Earth's magnetic poles to shift.

Was I sleeping that night in 2003 or is it a stealth planet ?

Planet-X orbit is 3600 years.
Then it has passed the Earth also in 1598 BC.
Where can I find that evidence ?

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Hi

I think the first thing you need to do my good man is find some evidence that actually support's the existance of the so called Planet-X or (Niburu) or (Nabiru).

Once this is found i suggest you make this public this will make you very famous.

Regard's
Lee

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by h3akalee

Evidence comes from:

NASA

science.nasa.gov...

Do you think Nasa is part of the plot ?

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by hawk123

Sorry must just be me but i see nothing about that 10th planet being called Planet-X or (Nabiru).

Just say's they have discovered a tenth planet and have not yet named it.

Also take into account it's close to the kuiper belt.

Regard's
Lee

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   

NASA has hidden the name Planet-X in the code.
Click on the link from NASA below.
science.nasa.gov...

Then click with the right mouse button on it (When using Internet Explorer)
Select option: "View Source"
Now search for the word "planetx".
It gives me ate least 5 hits on the word "planetx"

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by hawk123

Sorry there is nothing more i can add to this conversation feel's like im pulling my teeth out with my finger's.

Im not saying i dont beleive in Nabiru this is just not going to convince the mass public is it ?

Regard's
Lee

[edit on 9-12-2007 by h3akalee]

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   

It seems that NASA wants to protect us from mass hysterie.

A strange note is that Pluto was first our Planet 10.
After voting, Pluto has been degraded.
All what I learned at school was not completely true.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Planet-X was also predicted for May 5, 2000
www.etsu.edu...
See at bottom of above link.

Later this was changed to 2003.
www.zyz.com...

Now it is December 21, 2012

Is this a marketing trick ?

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by hawk123

The name 'Planet-X' was the name given to ANY mysterious body that laid beyond Nuptune -- so-called 'Trans-Neptunian Objects'. It has NOTHING to do with Nibiru or any plant whose orbit comes close to Earth. When Pluto was discovered, it was "Planet-X. When the dwarf planet Eris (which is bigger than Pluto) was discovered in 2003, some scientists called it 'Planet-X'. When the dwarf planet Sedna was discovered, it was sometimes referred to as 'Planet-X'. Just because NASA uses the colloquial astronomical term "Planet-X' does not mean they are talking about the alledged Nibiru, or any other Earth-crossing rogue planet.

NASA is hiding nothing, because there is nothing to hide. In fact, NASA isn't discovering these dwarf planets at all...it's other astronomers. So unless all of these astronomers are in on the secret about Nibiru, then I don't think it's very likely that anybody is hiding the fact that there is a huge planet on a collision course with us.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Deny Ignorance. See above posts.

Thank you.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

Nobody expects a collision with the earth, but just the impact of the Gravity force on planet earth.

What is the defintion now of Planet-X ?
Should we call it Niburu, Marduk, UB-313 or Mystery planet ?

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   
There are even more names for Planet-X:
marduk niburu nemesis typhon Quetzalcoatl wormwood Lucifer "Red Dragon"

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
According to some people Nibiru is getting closer and closer, and is already affecting Earth. It's going to increase in severity the closer it gets.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by hawk123

Then let me clarify...a collision and/or a close approach that would cause havoc on the Earth.

reply to post by ZikhaN

Who are these "some people". Are they the astronomers with the telescopes? Have these people actually "seen" this rogue planet coming toward us.

The many INDEPENDENT astronomers (not affliated with a government agency) all over the world who know our solar system intimately have claimed no evidence of this approaching planet.

People could claim that it is being kept a secret from us, so we don't have a world-wide panic. However, one would think that the word would have gotten around by now. That's a big secret to keep amongst a lot of people.

[edit on 12/10/2007 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Any outside planet visiting our solar system will eventually be altered in its orbit by our sun's gravity and the other planets as well like Jupiter and Saturn. It is impossible for that planet to stay in its original orbit as there are no other forces pulling it outside of our solar system. Unless it has enough velocity to propel it outside of our solar system, perhaps it might be possible, but I don't think so. Having an outside force strong enough to sustain Nibiru's orbit will pull our outer planets away from the sun and will have an orbit similar to Nibiru. You'll be seeing pluto, Neptune and Uranus closer to Venus which can spell disaster.

Looking at Nibiru's orbital path, that is highly unlikely. At perihelion, (corrected: it should be at perihelion not at perigee since Nibiru is considered as a planet not a moon) its so near to the sun and the sun's gravity will eventually alter that planet's path. It is impossible for it to sustain that kind of tight uniform elliptical orbit.

The only way you can sustain an orbital path like this is having an artificial gigantic thrusters installed on the planet itself. Nibiru's orbital path is artificial. It defies physics.

Judging from the Sumerian's baffling advanced knowledge in astronomy, I believe Nibiru is real. They correctly identified Saturn and it's rings without the aid of a modern telescope. Either these guys are not from Earth or they are fed with information from sources not from our solar system. They count the planets in our solar system starting from the outermost planet strongly suggesting that they are traveling towards our solar system which connects the name of Annunaki - those who came down from Heaven to Earth, so the direction of their counting is obvious enough.

I believe there is a planet in our solar system which doesn't belong here. I believe that planet's orbit will be purposely changed every 3,600 years for a specific purpose. I believe Nibiru was already here since the Annunaki came down. I believe Nibiru is amongst our planet carefully disguised until the appointed time has come.

Don't look for a traveling planet visiting our solar system. Don't look for a 12th planet. You will not find anything beyond pluto which suggest Nibiru. The planet Nibiru is here on our solar system. You won't know it till it moves. It has been with us ever since. I think the Sumerains are smart enough not to reveal the planet which activates every 3,600years. They put some misinformation on their story so that no one will figure it out till it activates.

Perhaps we should be looking now and study any artificial looking structures on a planet.

Edit : added info on the Sumerains

[edit on 10-12-2007 by amitheone]

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I think before Nibiru came, there's a former planet in our solar system. It was destroyed by one of Nibiru's moon creating the asteroid belt. See picture below:

Nibiru has to do this in order for it to orbit safely into our solar system. Otherwise, it will collide with the former planet making it dangerous to safely orbit. It cannot squeeze in further in the inner planets due to the gravity involved. So, it has to destroy the former planet and hijacking its orbit instead.

I believe Nibiru to be an artificial planet because the way it travels. It is not part of our solar system because of its weird orbit. As explained previously, if Nibiru has that elliptically tight orbit and if its natural, it is impossible, otherwise we will be seeing Pluto, Neptune, and Uranus colliding with the inner planets at perihelion. The only way for Nibiru to orbit naturally and safely is to destroy one of the inner planets and taking its place instead. It has no choice as this is the only mathematically feasible alternative to do.

That is my theory of the Planet X or Nibiru.

Edit : added info - Pluto, Neptune, and Uranus at perihelion

[edit on 11-12-2007 by amitheone]

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   
See the facts:
www.badastronomy.com...

The Grand Conclusion:
Planet X doesn't exist, and we are in no danger from a giant planet, rogue or otherwise. Lieder, Hazlewood and the rest of that group are wrong. They may be consciously lying, or have a tenuous grasp on reality, but in the end it doesn't matter: they are still wrong.

If planet X was real why come it didnt wipe out humans 3600 years ago ?

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   
double post

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by hawk123

But the Sumerians didn't have telescopes, and therefore could only have known of them if aliens told them about their existence. But if aliens told them about those planets, why not about the moons of Jupiter and Saturn, or Saturn's rings?

www.badastronomy.com...

I agree with the findings of the astronomer. However, he missed one thing and I hope you could show him the small error. This is with regards to Saturn's rings.

There is a Sumerian cylinder seal which shows Saturn's Rings clearly. Go to this site:

www.xfacts.com...

Click on cylinder seals and go to picture no. 93. Look at the bottom picture. You can clearly see a drawing of Saturn. Adding to that, you can see Jupiter which comes after it and the asteroid belt. After the asteroid belt, you see mars. Please note that they see it in reverse, that is outer planets first then the Sun, last.

They have no modern telescope to describe the outer planets and the asteroid belt. Thinking logically, either they come from another galaxy or the information was fed to them from an unknown entity from other system.

With this in mind to their baffling accuracy of the description of our solar system, Nibiru is real. However, I don't support that it has an orbit as shown by Mr. Sitchin and I don't support it is a brown dwarf as supported by Planet X people. We still need to observe the laws of physics as our physical world is bounded by it.

We need to think what is possible on the boundaries of Physics. What is possible is artificiality. No planet in the universe can ever have an orbit like Nibiru. The only possible way is through manipulation.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   
The biggest misconception of people believing in the Nibiru (Planet-X theory) is that they believe Nibiru to be a Planet....

Nibiru is in fact the Mesopotamian city of Nippur

It just depends on how you interpret Sumerian history. For example i believe that Nibiru contained the gateway to another world(dimension) This ties into the whole star gate theory.

But that is for another day

[edit on 11-12-2007 by TheEndzor]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join