It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Video: Orb over london

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Debunkers explain to me what this is VideoI have no Idea....although I was thinking maybe it is a light reflection off the window from inside the house....

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   
It's a reflection in the window. You can just see the person holding the light source.

YouTube trash is getting old.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   
To me this is what it look's like.

The camera has been turned around and this was said by the person who made the video.

The camera i am thinking is now facing away from the computer screen this get's me thinking that the computer screen is directly behind the camera.

Now if the computer screen is behind the camera it could be possible this is what the camera is picking up.

The reflection of the computer screen on the window being picked up by camera.

So what could be causing the movement you ask ?

Well it could be many thing's could be a screen saver could be a mouse pointer.

Who know's but im thinking it looked a lot like a reflection it did not look like the so called object was outside.

This is just my opinion.

Regard's
Lee

[edit on 9-12-2007 by h3akalee]

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by 123143

YouTube trash is getting old.

I agree, slowly I am learning how to debunk this stuff. Or at least give a logical reason to what is happening.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
it seem real to me, only because at the end of the video, the space ship darted of fast, well over 300mph, and i it was a refection on the window, it would have not been able to reach that kind of speed

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   
At the right angle you see two lights which makes me think the window is double paned. I couldn't see a reflection of anybody in the window so I can't say what it was. I just know that a double paned window will reflect two objects at the right angle.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by nwomi
it seem real to me, only because at the end of the video, the space ship darted of fast, well over 300mph, and i it was a refection on the window, it would have not been able to reach that kind of speed

that doesn't make sense, I could make a reflection in the window seem like it was going well over 300mph, I could make it look like it was traveling faster than any conventional aircraft we have.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
The ufo in this video looks awfully similar to the ufo in the video in the OP of the below linked thread....jerkily moving clouds and all.

UFO over Volcano

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I do beleive something is out there but this is not it. If you watch the video closely, like just go ahead and enlarge it to full screen, you can see some distortion around the lights. If these lights were outside of the window there would be 0 distortion around the light. Watch it closely and you will see it. Hey I wish it were true, but it isn't

new topics

top topics

join