It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Parade UFO Story and Poll 12/09/07 - one-click vote!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Are They Out There?

This story came out this morning in this Sunday's PARADE magazine
. It was written by Astronomer David H. Levy (one of the Jupiter comet impact discoverers and a regular contributer to Parade).

Although the article begs the question of extant UFO sightings, Levy gradually leads the reader to a skeptical conclusion, even doubting his own sighting and imploring everyone to "be skeptical" when they hear of a UFO sighting.

To me, the most intriguing thing about this was the poll on the same page asking, "Do you believe life exists beyond our planet?" You have to click yes or no to see the results of the poll, but at the time I made my selection the result, despite Levy's rather myopic negativity, was a whopping 97% YES vs. 3% NO!

If nothing else, this lends some credibility to the argument that by a very wide margin, a majority of folks believe we are not alone. I'm reasonably certain most of my fellow ATSers believe this way, but it is encouraging to see Joe and Jane Public are with us in the same camp.

Now if someone could finally just produce the proof that would finally allow us to validate our beliefs.

Take the Poll Here

[edit on 12/9/2007 by Outrageo]

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   
There is an existing thread on this topic.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please further comments to the ongoing discussion.

Thank you.

-closed-

new topics

join