It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War On Terror is a Fraud

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by PolarBearExpress

I believe they said nothing about God, why drag him into it? Kid, I would have to say that this is unacceptable wisdom to bring a point across. (or come back to another).

You know what they say, Bear, opinions are like azzholes. Everybody's got one. So thanks for sharing.

I was making a point. Sorry it was lost on you.

I laugh at social conditioning because I do not believe in it

We are all conditioned to one extent or the other. If you don't understand that, then you've been completely had.

May be you should consider a political career. At least doing something than complain how bad it is here in the USA

I've been in discussion with a very talented, charismatic young Republican regarding running him for office, among other things.

[edit on 19-09-2003 by EastCoastKid]

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid

Originally posted by PolarBearExpress

I believe they said nothing about God, why drag him into it? Kid, I would have to say that this is unacceptable wisdom to bring a point across. (or come back to another).

You know what they say, Bear, opinions are like azzholes. Everybody's got one. So thanks for sharing.

I was making a point. Sorry it was lost on you.

I laugh at social conditioning because I do not believe in it

We are all conditioned to one extent or the other. If you don't understand that, then you've been completely had.

May be you should consider a political career. At least doing something than complain how bad it is here in the USA

I've been in discussion with a very talented, charismatic young Republican regarding running him for office, among other things.

Whatever, kid, you make me laugh a lot. Take care, kid.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 08:44 AM
link   
What's so funny, Bear? You suggested I do something about my beliefs, ignoring the fact that you have no idea what I do out here in the real world. I told you one thing that I've done (exploring the possibility of running a very capable candidate for office). Is that funny? Have you involved yourself in the process?

<< 1  2  3   >>

join