It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gigantic terror attacks on December 23 or 24th

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   
2007:

A very remarkable planetary/galactic configuration occurs on December 23rd and 24th 2007. The configuration on December 23 — Mars, Earth, Sun, Mercury, Jupiter, Galactic Centre — is shown in the graphic simulation linked below; it becomes even more remarkable in that it will be accompanied by the Full Moon (conjunct Mars) at about 2 a.m. on December 24 when a simultaneous Venus square Neptune occurs. It is even more remarkable in that the Pluto/Sun conjunction appears exactly on the Winter Solstice, just past conjunction with the Galactic Centre.

Link below is the view from Mars toward the Jupiter, Mars, Earth, Mercury, Pluto alignment toward the Galactic Centre on 23 December 2007 which occurs just after the Pluto/Jupiter (Heliocentric) conjunction on 23 November 2007. NASA Solar System Simulator for 23rd Dec 2007

Solar System on Dec 22, 2007. What is not shown is Pluto (which would be to Jupiter's right) Saturn, which follows down from Venus, and Uranus and Neptune. Saturn and Neptune form the cross's t-member. It is a 23/12 configuration. There will be a full moon on Dec. 23, 2007
en.wikipedia.org...

I am 150% sure about this. Millions of people will die in nuclear/biological terror attacks in America and Europe. For all i know the world as we know it might end then. What do you think about this? Any thoughts on this?

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Wow, that would sure put a damper on my Christmas celebration.

I think I'll go ahead and get the little woman something nice in case this scenario doesn't materialize because if I don't, I would be the recipient of a personal terrorist attack from her that would make nukes and bio look like a Sunday school picnic.

Sorry, I don't understand much about astrology.

Still I'll say a little prayer that the end of the world waits until after the 1st of the year; How about April 1st; that would be more appropriate IMO.

Happy Holidays!!

[edit on 9-12-2007 by whaaa]

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
nukes and bio look like a sunday school picnic.

Wow scary thought. Nukes aren't too bad, if you are in the immediate vaporization area, the only problem being you get no chance to say "Oh S-!". And the mushroom clouds are pretty as well.

Still I'll say a little prayer that the end of the world waits until after the 1st of the year.

So you don't die with a hangover?

As for the prediction, will it be proper terrorism, or made to look like it?

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Why exactly is there going to be an attack?
The astronomy is pretty cool, but where does the attack come in?

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I'm going to be real mad if i dont get to enjoy the High Def TV i'm getting but its a secret until Christmas.

I swear, i'll be angry.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   
We are going to have a terrorist attack.... becausee of the location of a few objects that are in orbit around our sun... thats you line of reasoning....

...and your 150% SURE OF THIS... out of what 1000%.... 10,000%....

.150 isnt even good in baseball... you need to do better.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Prepare people. Prepare, because for many of us it will be the last day on earth!

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
and this too shall come to pass. So sayeth the wise Alaundo.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Whoo! Tomorrow! Or the Day after Tomorrow!

Finally. lets see what happens.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 08:29 PM
link   
You people freak me out.

Christmas will come and go and nothing will happen. Bush has it planned for 2008, anyway, so he can celebrate with his cronies.
Now, i'd say January could be dangerous.

Hell, i'm not going anywhere.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I told you so!

I am sure the op would prefer this thread go away, but i couldnt help but bring it back to show you all that no one, no mere mortal knows or can guess when the end will come.

Here we are, and its after Christmas.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 01:43 AM
link   
i predict january first shall come...and it shall be the first day of the year 2008 AD in 'teh s0lar calendar' so spaketh the great fruitbat 0_0v venus rules the moon blowses

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
You people freak me out.

Christmas will come and go and nothing will happen. Bush has it planned for 2008, anyway, so he can celebrate with his cronies.
Now, i'd say January could be dangerous.

Hell, i'm not going anywhere.

Your prediction was right figuring TU24?? Pretty good prediction figuring all the scary stuff about it.

Hilda

top topics

join