It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gunman kills 2 at missionary training center

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Gunman kills 2 at missionary training center

www.cnn.com

A gunman opened fire Sunday in a training center for young Christian missionaries outside Denver, Colorado, killing two people and wounding two others, police said.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   
It is crazy how often this is happening these days. It is a sick world we are living in.

www.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Violent extremist? Homegrown radical? There oughta be a law!!

Seriously, this sounds like another false-flag op using the typical mind-controlled zombie young person. Guaranteed the perp, when they catch him, will have been in the system already. He will probably have been 'treated' for depression at one time.

apc

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Sweet! Christian missionary training camps are the equivalent of Islamic terrorist training camps. Indoctrinating poor fools into some cultist belief of an obligation to convince others around the world to believe as they do. They're the same thing just different "prophets" telling them what to do. The only real difference is the Christians don't usually kill people who reject them anymore. Usually.

Disclaimer: This is not a condemnation of Christianity. It is a condemnation of the Christian belief that they have the duty to order people to believe in their god or else face eternal damnation.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Second shooting at a church in Colorado, this time in Colorado Springs. Four injured is been reported.

www.foxnews.com...

They investigating if there is any relation. .

[edit on 9-12-2007 by Bunch]

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Why does it seem that EVERYTIME An anti gun bill fails and gets pushed under the rug due to lack of support, Not long after some shooting spree starts up?

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by apc
Sweet!

Scary. How can anyone rejoice over a murder? I don't want to imagine how terrified these victims must have been and how much their families must be grieving right now.

It always blew my mind how Nazis could kill the Jews with a smile on their faces. I always tried to comfort myself with the hope that perhaps the world has progressed past such evilness but your comment proves otherwise.

Yuck! Remove the word "Capitalist" from your screen name and your heart is summed up perfectly.

I'm not going to get into the Christian ideology because I would be equally outraged if your statement referred to Atheists, Zoroastrians, or alien worshipers.

A sad world we live in when people are happy over a double murder because of the victims' beliefs. Have we not come any farther than this idiocy as a society?

I believe the Bible says the world will rejoice as Christians are killed for their faith. I was hoping such a shared depravity was far off but apparently it is already here.

apc

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   
We cheer when we blow up terrorist camps. All they ever did was try to use fear to force other people to believe what they do. I really don't see the difference.

Some of them might even be Zoroastrian. Pretty serious brain washing though. They apparently aren't well known for trying to blackmail other people into worshiping their god.

[edit on 9-12-2007 by apc]

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Bunch

CNN update:

"A gunman attacked worshippers at a Colorado Springs, Colorado, megachurch Sunday afternoon, killing one person and wounding four others before being killed by a security guard, police said. The shootings came about 12 hours after two people were killed at a missionary center in Arvada, 70 miles away."

This is crazy.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Crazy? Maybe, but there is method tho this madness. Of that you can be sure. Call it "strategy of tension."

GLADIO
'You had to attack civilians, the people, women, children, innocent people, unknown people far removed from any political game,' he said. 'The reason was quite simple. They were supposed to force these people, the Italian public, to turn to the State to ask for greater security. This is the political logic that lies behind all the massacres and the bombings which remain unpunished, because the State cannot convict itself or declare itself responsible for what happened.'
-"Vincenzo Vinciguerra, a convinced Fascist who was a member of the extremist Ordine Nuovo organisation and had close links with Gladio

new topics

top topics

join