It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've converted to Christianity

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 04:52 AM
link   
DBF.

" I have enough respect for those aropund me to believe what they like "

Ok good, than why this.

" Religion is for people who cant cope with life ect.. "

why that diatribe of unsincerity?

You dont know why souls believe not a clue. If you respect it, mean it. Dont mock something you know not whether is true or not.

We believe in revealed truth with miracles, and for someone to say that blatant statement is not respect when you dont know is not respect.

weak people reading who are Christian might fall away from that stuff, I hope they dont, but please be respectful. I will try and do the same.

peace.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by JesusisTruth

I have common respect for everyone, every walk of life, but that doesn't mean I don't entirely disagree or have my own thoughts on why people convert to religion, regardless the creed.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Thoughts are not truth though. I would advise to keep those thoughts to yourself, especially in person.

You will come to find that there are people like me who have seen many things and have strong faith, and will tell you what they think of you.

Why you think people convert is not always truth.

Im glad you atleast respect people, please keep that.

peace.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 05:11 AM
link   
[edit on 10-12-2007 by SilentGem]

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Oh dear God and Jesus! Did you really have to make me watch that first video? The whole thing? REALLY? My head hurts so bad now, I'll have to go home from work! :-(

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by JesusisTruth

I can say whatever I want, whenever I want. I'm usually quite reserved on the subject if you haven't noticed, but I'm the type that fights fire with fire, and I always win. Bummer, huh?

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by JesusisTruth

Deadblue flags.

Your an unsincere fool. You dont give anything a chance.. She wouldnt be lost, jesus would be greatly happy if she converted.

She alsmost made me cry, but it turned out to be a joke.

leading souls to God is good not bad, and turning them away from ignorant, arrogant hateful to peoples belief people like yuo is good.

I did not grow up with religion, and converted through grace and miracles, alot with many people. You just dont give anything a chance, or never will.

There has been 2000 years of Church miracles, I have seen them, my family, cancer cured through prayer, many things.

You see some people dont give anything a chance, not miracles, not God, not love, anything. Its one thing to be sincerily about God and respecting their faith.

Its another to be blatantly hateful to people like me who believe, for reasons you know not.

You speak on anything that your arrogant mouth wants, and destroy souls left and right, for no reason.

You dont know the reason people have faith, or want to know. Your kind the reader can see, and also this will be the type that puts us to death with antichrist arrival.

The reason people are doom is because of the times.

If you havent noticed, the governemtns are creating WW3 to bring about antichrist arrival and global communistic regime where everybody will be controlled by either a chip or a stamp or mark.

you think 9/11 just happened for no reason?

This 3 WW will include nukes, and it will be the last, and many saints from over 500 years ago predicted this and used words to describe (nukes), big clouds of smoke.

Not including the increasing filthy sins of the world. So this is why they are down.

The world is a mess son, and it will change, but people cant pretent to live in a comphy little home with no problems watching Will and Grace like nothings wrong.

Very easy to sit there when you are not suffering in the midst of the wars that are going on and say that, unless you are. I dont know.

Nonetheless, I hope to God souls keep the faith. Rememebr what Jesus said in these days.

that to keep the faith in this satanic age, when arrogant fools run their motuhs all day long, will be a great reward.

And remmeber (girl) Pareshia.

Jesus cares for you only, not this guy.

This guy didnt creat your soul and life, and doesnt watch over you like a mother.

I know you may not believe in him, but (give) him a chance, dont just right stuff off for no reason.

Peace.

Imagine if I proseylitized my religion to you; you'd be frustrated.

From your point of view, your religion makes you feel happy and content, good for you. And we wouldn't have a problem with it if your religion didn't preach to everyone obnoxiously that they're going to hell and whatnot. You started it, your religion had the nerve to just go out and say we're better than you. It's annoying.

Just leave it alone. You proselytize with your very name sometimes I think your a troll for GODDESS' sake.

Hey guess what if you don't believe in my Goddess when you die your going to suffer for eternity in a freezing cold river full of knives.

Doesn't feel good, does it? Well you know I don't mean it so it may not even match the feeling since you can probably tell I'm using it as example. Your just happy that according to pretty much every faith in the world besides Protestantism your pretty much set since no other faith thinks your going to hell besides Protestantism.

Your religion is elitist, accept it. It's the simple truth.

And the most disgusting thing I find about you is that your currently very critical of the current Pope's it implies to me that you seem to prefer how it was in the Middle Ages when women were second-class citizens and the Vatican killed anyone that spoke out against it.

Right the recent Popes are Freemasons, oh my Goddess you've reached tinfoil hat Level 8.

[edit on 12/10/2007 by Kacen]

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Kacen

freezing cold river of knives?

sounds like a jolly good time, where do i sign up!

seriously, JiT, heed Kacen's word and you'd really make life easier for everyone.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I was raised with the saying,"There are two things you never discuss in polite company: politics and religion."

I have broken the first prohibition many times. I love the political discussions on these boards and often join in, no matter how heated they get. There's almost always a level of civility in them that's maintained pretty consistently.

As for the second prohibition, I think I will keep it. I find religious "discussions" like this thread very painful. It doesn't feel good to be told you are going to burn in hell for all eternity but it doesn't help to be called a complete fool either. There doesn't seem to be much effort at mutual understanding or acceptance of differences. I would like to see more civility.

"Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig." :shk:

[edit on 10-12-2007 by Sestias]

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   
The above top secret about Jesus is that he is at the same level as the 84 Mahasiddhas of India. Mahasiddha means "Great Spiritually Powerful Being with miraculous abilities" in Sanskrit. There is even evidence that Jesus traveled to India or nearby and studied with Great Yogis in the Eastern Enlightenment tradition of the Buddhas. Christians tend to suffer from mental poverty in regards to Jesus and believe that Jesus is limited in compassion like them. But Since Jesus reached an extraordinary higher level of compassion then he attained what they call in Sanskrit-Siddhis. This means that his mind was so close to enlightenment that he could do things like walk on water, heal the sick and blind, go thru walls etc. The 84 Mahasiddhas of India could do these things and fly too. I know people suffer from mental poverty about the power of the human mind but even Einstein says most people only use less than 20 per-cent of their minds. So what would it look like if someone used 90 to 100 per-cent of their faculties? It doesn't mean they just become like Rainman and are a walking calculator-No-it would mean something way beyond what the average Joe who lacks imagination could come up with. When the mind gets to the Jesus Level or Mahasiddha level (and this level is accessible to all -that's the above top secret that no one will really tell you) then one achieves light body Luminosity. Telepathy, telekinesis, clairvoyance all that comes into play and much more. The mind at that level undergoes a phase change. A phase change is like ice changing to water-that's a phase change or water to steam. Explaining this to those with mental poverty would be like explaining steam to ice or milk to grass. (Milk is just grass that has gone thru a cow processor). When the mind goes thru a phase change then we get these highly developed spiritual beings like Jesus, Buddha, the Saints. The element that turns ice to water is of course heat. The element that turns the mind into enlightenment is unlimited compassion. Unlimited compassion transforms the mind to pure luminosity that can integrate with openness with whatever it comes upon. There's no dualistic separation between what is observed and observer therefore the mind penetrates what is observed as a whole and immediately intuits the essence of what is seen. Unlimited compassion is a tall order that almost all people cannot even glimpse. That's why Jesus is saying "Love your enemies" and things that reflect this ultimate level of compassion. It's the key to the universe. If compassion were a school most people can't get out of kindergarten while Jesus and Buddha graduated.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Electricneo

Slap some syntax on that baby, and I'd be sure to read it.

You get a much better response if you break it up into even para-paragraphs sometimes, as I've noticed.

Looking forward to reading the brick of words.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Kacen, it doesnt make me (feel) good. I converted through miracles, you will see my life in review and see why.

Ive had people prosyltize me and they do it out of (love), not hatred. Its called sincere peacful concern.

I do believe in the catholic church though and will pray for souls to convert to it.

Its my duty, not out of hatred but love.

If I believe in a loving God, and didnt try and pray for souls to convert to him (out) of their own will, then I would be selfish and not truthful..

" Going to hell "

No. I dont want anybody there. Your ALL better then me and this is the truth. I want everybody to convert. From the miracles ive seen and the 2000 years of others, I know its true and I will always believe in it.

In not saying convert or die. Im saying convert because God loves his creatures. There is a such thing as prosyltize out of love.

whoever says convert or burn in hell, is completely unsensible to what God says and doesnt have a heart.

first of all, God says let your speach be seasoned with salt (love). I have failed on that many times as well thoguh.

Think about how dogs love their owners. (good) ones raised correctly. This unconditional love is in God who is in dogs.

He wants people to come to him.

DBF.

" I say what I want, I always win "

Of course. pirde never humbles itself out, so ofcourse you win in your own mind son. You wont win when Jesus returns. All im asking is to respect others.

When antichrist comes, then there will be a certain type of people who will love when we are put to death, dont be one of those please.

I myself am like a harmless fly in real life, but people only see their rash judgements and its going to get worse for Christians.

peace.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Oh Kacen.

The Popes are free masons.

Not only in their teachings, they are freindly to other religions in belief. So they are no Catholic at all.

The freemasons have talked about for decades of infiltrating the Chruch and they have in the 60s when John XXlll a freemason was elected pope. The church has fallen apart since then and all popes have been antipopes.

Also many prophecies say this as well, the saints do.

And this is for the joining of all faiths into one under antichrist. he will sit in the Temple of God in the NT it says, and Lasalett says rome will lose the faith and becomes the seat of the antichrist. Which is exactly what is happening.

They have desicrated the mass, changed the teaching of tradition, and have completely infiltrated the church.

Even a Communist Bella Dodd, when on record saying they injected 3,000 communist into the presithood I think in the 50s to make use of it.

So this is absolutely true. According to the trad. teachings, we have been without a pope for over 40 years, all antipopes.

Thats why JP2 kisses the Koran and benedict preaches massive heresy.

But, all the saints who prophecied about this time say that Jesus will raise up a new pope in the last times, the Angelic pastor.

Many will be brought back to the faith.

peace.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Kacen, it doesnt make me (feel) good. I converted through miracles, you will see my life in review and see why.

Ive had people prosyltize me and they do it out of (love), not hatred. Its called sincere peacful concern.

There have been miracles recorded in many religions to be honest, I tend to believe that supernatural (or seemingly supernatural) miraculous events are interpreted by followers of different religions as pertaining to their own beliefs.

And I am not saying you are not preaching out of love; if I were to preach my own religion I'd do it out of love too, but I don't "preach" (I really hate that word to be honest) it to people who already have a religion they are happy with because if they are happy fine and I don't believe they will be punished for it.

But hey, if someone is unhappy with their religion, has none and feels lost and unhappy, I'll help em out if they need the lift, introduce them to it, and so on.

Originally posted by JesusisTruthwhoever says convert or burn in hell, is completely unsensible to what God says and doesnt have a heart.

But in all honesty, whether they say it or not, preached in a sugar-coated or raw, seemingly hateful way, is that not what they, and you yourself, believe anyway?

You just don't understand, wait until your religion is a minority and theres some bizarre new religion who's believers make up most of the world's population, with analogically similar beliefs to Christianity, who will try to convert you out of "love" in a belief that if you are not part of their religion you will be punished in some way when you die, then you'll understand. You will understand then.

It doesn't matter how you twist our words around, it's arrogance.

Oh Kacen.

The Popes are free masons.

Not only in their teachings, they are freindly to other religions in belief. So they are no Catholic at all.

Then...good? Lol. Good that they are "Freemasons" then. I guess your ideal Catholic is one that thinks all other beliefs are inferior, right on!

Originally posted by JesusisTruthParanoia Paranoia Paranoia Freemasons! Anti-Christ! New World Order! Paranoia Paranoia Paranoia

Originally posted by JesusisTruthThey have desicrated the mass, changed the teaching of tradition, and have completely infiltrated the church.

Even a Communist Bella Dodd, when on record saying they injected 3,000 communist into the presithood I think in the 50s to make use of it.

Communists in the Catholic church?! The Catholic church has been vehemently anti-communist as long as I remember, they supported the Nazi regime early in it's rule due to that!

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Paresthesia, you had me scared of the bad new before I saw the videos. It's such a shame that these are the possible leaders of our future, blinded by a book which has no proof of being anything but a fantasy.
I'm still waiting for proof of all these so called miracles that have occured to those who believe we came from dirt.
Sorry folks, Jesus, God, and all that never happened. It just a way of keeping humans as docile as sheep in the name of the few in power.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   
What a waste of brain tissue those 2 idiots are.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkSide

did you not watch the second video?
it's a hilarious response to the idiocy of the first one...

"MAGIC MAAAN DONE IT!"
is clearly not a serious statement

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I am sorry for the cardiac arrest I gave you guys that thought I actually converted. But I'm glad you enjoyed the second video even if the first one gave you an abrupt wakeup call to the brainwashed children of our generation.

"You are so right. There's no way your dog could've come from a rock! THAT'S INSANE!"

And to JesusIsTruth, sorry for letting you down. Believe me, the only thing that could possibly convert me is absolute, concrete proof that isn't written in riddle. ;]

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paresthesia
Believe me, the only thing that could possibly convert me is absolute, concrete proof that isn't written in riddle. ;]

Not to mention chock-a-block with logical fallacies and inconsistencies.

Seriously, Par, when I saw the title of this thread, I thought I was having a nightmare!

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Kacen, the catholic church has had 2000 years of miracles including stigmata, the key signal to Christ, christ himself was introduced in the OT, and the trinity is implanted on our bodies.

" You will see then "

Kacen. If something is true then its true. So if I tell someone to convert to Christ because he is God in the flesh, they still have a decision, they weigh it out, and decide.

If they go to hell it will be of their own fault. God gives every soul an oppurtunity and will. He says knock and seek and it shall be given to you.

He doesnt hand you a snake if you ask for a dove. You see?

God is the auther of justice. If you are just Kacen, then the one who put it in your heart, will not send ANYBODY to hell who he loves for no reason.

He will show you why he does what he does at the end.

Freemasons. are good?

How unsincere is that belief?

think about it. God can be anything right? any belief is all good?

Is God divided against himself, or his he 1?

Is God muhhameds God, and Jesus, and Bhuddha, and the pagans Gods?

At what point does a soul try to find the definitive answer? Its unsincere as anything to say God is divided and everything and all beliefs.

If im a freemason and believe in Muslims and christians belifs.

Im divided against myself.

Muslim says God is not jesus, and christianity says it is.

Its unsincerity at best. All freemasonry is is the worship of Satan, they have degrees of light up to 33, and that light is satanic.

thats why their pyramid is on the US dollar, because their God is anything like money.

If God is one, then hes one, and thats a God I want to worship, he cant be divided.

Pareshia.

The (riddles) are because the hypocritcal hierarchy were hypocrites, but he did say that he spoke plainly to the apostles.

Nobody has done the miracles he did, not feed 5,000, not raise the dead, not have the trinity implanted on our bodies, not give many saints stigmatas.

There are more then riddles. much more.

Please, just be sincere, dont completey write him off as some do. Im telling you that you literaly have a guardian angel watching you right now that knows who God is.

peace.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join