It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

50 Things You're Not Suposed To Know

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I found this out there and thought that it would be a good read for members of this board. I did a search and couldn't find it posted, so here you go.

www.scribd.com...

It includes everything from US Nuclear plans for the moon to erotic books written by popes.

A pretty broad spectrum of info. Certainly is an entertaining read. Enjoy.

*Edit: BTW, there are a lot of spelling errors on there so it definitely takes away from the article. I still found it entertaining though.

[edit on 9-12-2007 by Karlhungis]

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 02:35 AM
link   
What?? that is just a huge block of text...

Random selection:

Most Scientists Don't Read All of the Articles They Cite 28 Louis Pasteur Suppressed Experiments That Didn't Support His Theories 29 The Creator of the GAIA Hypothesis Supports Nuclear Power 30 Genetically-Engineered Humans Have Already Been Born 31 The Insurance Industry Wants to Genetically Test All Policy Holders 32 Smoking Causes Problems Other Than Lung Cancer and Heart Disease 33 Herds of Milk-Producing Cows Are Rife With Bovine Leukemia Virus 34 Most Doctors Don't Know the Radiation Level of CAT Scans 35 Medication Errors Kill Thousands Each Year 36 Prescription Drugs Kill Over 100,000 Annually

is any of that referenced? i dunno got dizzy reading it

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Now_Then

What is funny is if you look at the credits in the beginning of the article, it is a copyrighted article. The company that copyrighted it is "The Disinformation Company LTD."

www.disinfo.com...

Seems like they are kind of a digg version of ATS. But the name of the company makes you think that what they show is disinfo. When you read the article, you could easily think that is what it is. Especially without any supporting documentation.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 03:20 AM
link   
interesting stuff for certain.....

on point number 12, re agent orange i find it ammusing to note that its active ingrediants are widely used in modern agricultural spraying, and having personally used some of these chemicals.....particularly d4 amine, i can attest to its effectiveness, so could a few downwind neighbors lol

anyway, thanks for the interesting read

top topics

join