It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI suspects truck bombs on 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I don't know if this article has been covered but here is a youtube
video from USA Today which states that the FBI on 9/11 thought truck
bombs were going off in the towers basements as well as the
planes hitting the buildings.

It's also ironic that this footage and evidence never made it
into the 9/11 Commission Report.

Your thoughts ??

Youtube Video

[edit on 9-12-2007 by SimonSays]

[edit on 9-12-2007 by SimonSays]

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 02:21 AM
link   
additional footage

Extended 2nd interview

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Later Jack Kelley of USA Today was forced to resign from
his position due to fake stories.

Jack Kelley info

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 07:06 AM
link   
interesting find there, thanks for the info. My thoughts? I don't know much about the man but from the News Reports they make him out to be some kind of insider. That wouldn't surprise me, we have plenty of them on both sides.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 07:16 AM
link   
about the truck bombs - it wasn't only Jack Kelly reporting about this, there were a dozen or so reports of car and/or truck bombs. Apparently they were all over the place! One was near King Street reported by the police with a motive of a plane diving into Manhattan which apparently was packed with explosives. There are actual police radio audios that support this and the FBI put it forward as an initial suspision that truck bombs in the basement of the twins went off when the plane hit.

Also, MSNBC news reporter Rick Sanchez stating that NYPD found suspicious devices and think a van with explosives was parked inside the WTC.

officer: [inaudible] I got a message on that uh plane,
it’s a big truck with a mural painted of a of a airplane diving into New York City
and exploding [inaudible] know what’s in the truck, the truck is in between 6th and 7th

officer: with a mural painted uh airplane diving into New York blowing up. Two men got outta the truck
ran away from it, we got those two [inaudible] under.
officer: kay great.
officer: [inaudible]
officer: [inaudible] are you holding those to guys [inaudible] (kay?)
multiple voices/commotion: [inaudible] #ing beat the # out of him.
officer: [gasps]

infowars.net...

[edit on 9-12-2007 by Insolubrious]

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Insolubrious

Thanks, not until I saw this video had I known about the truck bombs.
The other info you gave supports a very different more complex
scenario than what the Government is sharing.

There is indeed more details than we have been given.
Somebody in the Government is lying. And in that case, WHY
are they lying?? if not cover up for themselves.

Thanks for responding

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I remember them talking about car bombs, and truck bombs, and several more planes being hijacked on 9/11. There was the report of a car bomb in the Capitol at one point, and they originally thought the Pentagon was a truck bomb, along with a couple of other reports. There was a LOT of confusion that day and a lot of misinformation flying around as it was reported without verifying first. I think at one point there were two or three planes crashed, and 5 or 6 hijacked.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Yes, but the FBI didn't go on-air and exclaim any of those other things. They did, however, go on-air and exclaim bombs at WTC. Unless I'm mistaken, but I haven't seen reports comming from FBI agents about that other stuff.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   
This vaguely remind me of something I heard on 911 morning.
I was listening the radio and they talk about carbombs blowing up in NYC
Anyone ever heard of that?

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   
im not going to disclose my source but someone verry close to me informed me that the united states marine corps out of little ole beaufort sc sent three bomb sniffing dogs to the wtc shortly before the "9/11" attacks. im a huge skeptic of these threads as past posts will show. but the source hits pretty close to home and i have no choice but to rely on that person.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaleGribble
im not going to disclose my source but someone verry close to me informed me that the united states marine corps out of little ole beaufort sc sent three bomb sniffing dogs to the wtc shortly before the "9/11" attacks.

All your "source" had to do was read the paper.

security was abruptly heightened at the World Trade Centre with the introduction of sniffer dogs and systematic checks on trucks bringing in deliveries.

web.archive.org...://news.independent.co.uk/world/americas/story.jsp?story=94433

Daria Coard, 37, a guard at Tower One, said the security detail had been working 12-hour shifts for the past two weeks because of numerous phone threats. But on Thursday, bomb-sniffing dogs were abruptly removed.

"Today was the first day there was not the extra security," Coard said. "We were protecting below. We had the ground covered. We didn't figure they would do it with planes. There is no way anyone could have stopped that."

911research.wtc7.net...

Sorry to be off topic, but this little segment caught my attention also.

Security guard Hermina Jones said officials had recently taken steps to secure the towers against aerial attacks by installing bulletproof windows and fireproof doors in the 22nd-floor computer command center.

"When the fire started, the room was sealed," said Jones, who was in the command center when explosions rocked the building. "Flames were shooting off the walls....We started putting wet towels under the doors. The Fire Department unsealed the door and grabbed us by the hand and said, 'Run!' "

How does a command center with bullet proof windows and fire proof doors just suddenly catch fire with flames shooting off the walls?

That's some magical jet fuel.

[edit on 12/11/2007 by Griff]

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Griff

i was never aware that that made the news papers. but my source is a budget anylist for the marine's. sorry for the bad info. any who its still odd that they removed them so rapidly.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Yes, it is. But did they really check all entrances? I.E. the front doors. I know they were checking the parking and the trucks comming in, but were they checking regular people who had passes?

Who Signed Sakher Hammad's WTC Basement Level Pass?
Who Murdered Katherine Smith?

License Suspect Had WTC Repair Pass, But Port Authority Did its Own Work

www.whatreallyhappened.com...

Edit: No worries about "bad info" or anything.

[edit on 12/11/2007 by Griff]

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   

How is this ironic?

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by mosesgunner

hey mosesgunner
I thought this thread was all but dead and gone .... LOL
welcome to ATS

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by mosesgunner

How is this ironic?

cuz of all the evidence suggesting vehicle bombs were used
and all the eyewitnesses saying they heard explosions and
the evidence never ends.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 05:13 AM
link   
It's absolutely insane how much the American Government keep changing the original story on the events surrounding 9/11.

There is no doubt in my mind that the whole thing was a inside job, and they certainly didn't do a great job of covering anything up did they? In fact you could go as far to say that it's just downright obvious after some of the evidence is presented.

As for the truck bombs, would there actually be enough force from the explosives to take down the buildings? If they were built to withstand a collision from an airliner, surely they could handle a truck bomb or two?

new topics

top topics

join