It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plan for truth

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 01:57 AM
link   
If I may ask what is the world most addicted to?
Money.
Why don't we raise money and then use the profits to expose a goverment cover-up. Its not a bad idea to me, heres the idea we round up enough money about at least 20,000 dollars at minimum and strike for 3 days causing a disruption out side of the white house. We ask for one thing in return from them in order to stop the truth if you give the truth I will give you this money but I need documents and maybe even a public landing. Respond about your feelings of this.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 02:39 AM
link   
$20,000? The amount of money to coax anyone in the black Govt. to provide true proof and lots of it would go far beyond that, among other things:

-Protection
-You'd need to have someone who secretly "wanted" to expose the truth while holding a position
-Find someone who could provide real proof instead of just words and documents, which we have
-A fully functional media outlet (or many of them) to broadcast the news almost immediately
-Rational members of our community to do this instead of people who go off in tangents
-Billions of dollars, not thousands

If we protest, we just look crazy, especially if we offer money to the white house for such news. What this theorized movement would take is a massively organized movement of people, with lots of time and lots of money to bring people aboard.

This theory is very, very impractical. I post about this stuff all the time and I've kind of come to the conclusion that it's going to take either ET contact on a large scale or someone currently "inside" to bring out real proof.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 02:46 AM
link   
That was just a you know a kind of hypthetical minnimum more like about a couple millions. How about going undercover? We need a video.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by aeroman1
That was just a you know a kind of hypthetical minnimum more like about a couple millions. How about going undercover? We need a video.

Well in that case we'll need to find people who are willing to die for the truth.

I say this a lot: I'd rather die tomorrow knowing all the universe has to offer than die 80 years from now being as ignorant as I am today.

I'd be willing to join a movement, but the problem is, its just not likely many able-bodied people are.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by SantaClaus

I'd be willing to join a movement, but the problem is, its just not likely many able-bodied people are.

i disagree.
i believe that there are many of us out there
but it would be next to impossible
to create and follow through with such a movement
especially with today's breech of our freedoms

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by everybodyLuvzaCc
reply to post by SantaClaus

i disagree.
i believe that there are many of us out there
but it would be next to impossible
to create and follow through with such a movement
especially with today's breech of our freedoms

You're probably very right, unfortunately. The government would find a way to make such an organization unlawful. Hell, they arrest people for not paying income taxes and that isn't even a law!

But then again, with the media we have today, beginning the broadcast and formation of the group simultaneously is not hard to do. That way, if a large group of people suddenly "disappear" or get nabbed by the law, people will begin questioning.

Which is exactly what would be the catalyst for truth. I believe there is an "illumatic" government behind all this, and the only thing to expose them is a national revolution. We're talking a violent and massive movement for true freedom.

Its funny that in only a few hundred years we went from the beacon of freedom to being nothing short of a fascist state.

For example, if everyone in one year decided not to pay their taxes? (or even a quarter of the pop.) I bet they couldn't arrest everyone, and we'd be protected by the constitution (which means nothing nowadays). They'd have to do something, which is where change happens.

That's what we need in many aspects of our lives as Americans, including the problem stated on this thread.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
What we really need here is open alien contact, is it possibbile we could try to signal a UFO?

Or we can try to arrange somthing big like that it could be a news brodcast, CNN would go crazy of this.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I emailed a congress repersentative for Greer to spread the word.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by aeroman1

The reason your idea won't work is because:

A) 20,000 clams isn't a lot of money.

B) It's not about money needed to protest and "hit the streets." It's about every individual being able to afford a strike.

**More importantly, it's about every individual's desire to know truth outweighing their desire to report to work like a little robot trying to keep up with the Joneses.

You're right, people have a lot of power. If 40% of Americans didn't report to work for 3 days you could really hit the economy hard and get everyone's attention. Of course such a scenario isn't realistic, but in theory it could work. The truth is simply most people prefer money over gov't conspiracy theories.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Scramjet76

Thanks this was just a starter topic to get some views Im asking now for a undercover intellegence thanks though.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by aeroman1

Have a look here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Springer...

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   
So you asking questiong, where people are most interested.

Money is not where they are interested. But money gives it.

Entertainment is what money gives. They are interestested from entertainment.

If you want to get people known from real truth, we must show it to them. Before that we must get accept from extraterrestrials for this project, because they are those who must be disclosured for us not we to them.

So, what advice we ask from them, what could it be. Let's think big and wide, what could it be. Let's think what could be an really amazing show, its not magic show, its not bodyworks show. What could it be. What amaze people when they see it? Advice what we ask from E.T is that kind thing at they could together show everywhere at our planet earth with their spaceships. They no needed to come down to ground if they don't want, they just need show up at the sky with their spaceships. That we could call mass showing. That would start our earth new kind of knowledge and thinking. Soon in year or in month or in week we could get positive results and galactic age of our humanity could be more closer than we thought it happen. If we just think, its 2012 that year when we must act together, wrong, if we going act only then together, we then have wasted time for waiting. We must act now with this thing. Those who can contact to extraterrestrials, tell extraterrestrials from this message. This mass showing thing.

Or do you people still continue whining why extraterrestrials have not been disclosured to people?

If your friends, parents, or some other don't believe at its right to act because of truth of disclosure extraterrestrials to people, leave them be like that, they will know later about why you acted with this thing disclosure extraterrestrials to people. Every country, every nation, we are not creating war on the earth, but we need save the earth from its destruction, foolness and selfishness is the ones what will get earth that way at "homo sapiens" race will disappear maybe forever from earth. Survivors are last survivors, but because of others, your surviving maybe will be 0%. We are those who understand earth situation, we are those who have ability to help people to get known from truth, but if we not act together, and there is just only small group of people helping, then our helping not save the earth.

Extraterrestrials waiting our turn. Extraterrestrials have done their moving disclosuring themselves to someone us with their spaceships or close physical contact. They waiting us to cooperate with this disclosure thing, they waiting just more than one cooperating with this thing. One can be down there big, but from looking up from space, that one is small at earth. So they waiting bigger group acting with this disclosure extraterrestrials to people project. They not maybe waiting us that kind thing at we shouting on the streets from this, they waiting from us at we will together really cooperate with this thing and not just discussing and whining about this thing and after other day we send again message where we whining or discussing just.

If they see at we are not interested cooperate from this thing, their interest from us stopping more and more and they maybe someday leave us alone because they see at we are just same what we were about hundreds or thousands years ago and they see at we are not even interested contact with extraterrestrials. Those who want contact with extraterrestrials will be suffered because of others. Many will kill themselves because of others, their selfishness to their own things, they even gave chance extraterrestrials to tell about themselves, we just ignored full thing and leaved extraterrestrials to corner like there never been extraterrestrials in the world. We killing ourselves and that's why i am worried about earth. I don't want lose this homo sapiens race forever, so that's why am i act with "disclosure extraterrestrials to people" thing. Living or dead, choose choice.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Thanks Guys we need to figure a way to safely contact an extraterrestreal now. But how?

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Lets try to have a celebration of some sort maybe a giant sign signifieing a landing zone with a big saucer on it to welcome them who knows they may land we need to find a place with a large number of sightings though and a bright sign seen from space could we use christmas lights to make it insanely bright? Its just a starter.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I read somthing on ATS about a ET guide Im gonna try it seems to be a free service why not. Maybe you should to?

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   
What we can all be doing (right now) is the little things. Even if it's just leaving a book on UFOs in a visible place so that people who visit you see it. Take a person who doesn't know anything about UFOs and is truly neutral on the subject.. Maybe seeing a friends' interest will be that extra spark they need to read a book on the subject.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Yeah thanks Scram.

Im looking forward to when there can publicly be diffrent races of species lving together as a family on Earth

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I think Im gonna try to get some support with simmilar projects and initiate human to ET contacts. Great deal of patience must be involved Ill write about whats happening so far Im trying to contact or learn how to contact an ET whether a Grey or a Nordic either or any would be nice.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by aeroman1
If I may ask what is the world most addicted to?
Money.

while i find your undertaking quite interesting, you must also know that no matter how much money you raise, the government can spend far more to cover up anything you would manage to uncover.

you have to remember that at any time, the government can say "we need to allocate X Dollars to pay for X activity. the money isn't real. they just make it up and then do it. the money in your bank account right now isn't real, it's a number in a computer. gold and silver are the standards for currency, or at least they used to be right? way back when, you could go to a bank and request that you recieve your money in gold and silver, because all the money that was printed represented that much gold that was in the treasury, a one dollar bill represented a dollar's worth of gold, but this is no longer the case, as more money is being printed than we have in our treasury. go to a bank and give them a dollar, then ask if you can get that dollar in gold. the banker will look at you like you're crazy.

anyways, i know i went off on a little rant there, and i apologize for getting off topic. while i would love nothing more than to see everything that the government has ever covered up brought to light, i feel like they will stop at nothing to prevent that, and have the means to do so.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Scramjet76

Scramjet, what you said is perfect. It is a matter of willpower and the lack of acknowledgment of any threat. That's loyalty. What many people today are: Trolls who would rather hurt other people with words rather than do anything to make change.

That's the problem today, is that people make the mistake that their words make a difference. Well if that were true than we would have millions of people using our site as a reference for respected (and by respected I mean widely acknowledged) information.

The majority of people in this country would rather sit back and avoid the question than be arrested by their govt. The people who accept the country as it is are as bad as the people who fought against America during the Revolutionary War.

Lets start thinking like THIS: The government has no right to arrest those who the majority of the population doesn't believe to be guilty. However, many, many people a year are arrested for non-crimes (income tax?). This is a problem of population willing to divide themselves into their own faction and fight the corrupt system we've allowed to develop.

It won't happen. People are petrified of our government, and they should be. They'll arrest you for anything they feel, and then they'll figure out a way to convict you.

As long as people are scared of America (and I am a member, so I refuse to be) we will never get anywhere. As long as the people who are members aren't willing to give their lives to protect their ideals, this country is ruined. And the fright many of us have completely backs that up.

Want to change things?
-Stop voting for the "General Election" and write in...
-Vote for those looking to expose black ops. (Ron Paul, Mike Bloomberg)
-REGISTER INDEPENDANT!!!!! It doesn't work with the primaries.
-Destroy bi-partisan ideals
-Contribute to newsworthy speculation
-Decide that you aren't part of the problem and expose any info you have

Sorry, I got political, but really, I don't think many of our main government officials know anything. They are threatened to stop talking, and they do so to get more money.

We need to get the lower govt... In big numbers, they will look for answers. They are ignorant, but they have a better chance.

And as any of them would say: I post here daily. If I disappear you know what happened. HAH.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join