It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird and Interesting encounter....bout Draco's

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zionide
I will answer all the above questions in abit...but first i would like to add that I see Orbs in my room almost everyday...why is that? and wat are these orbs?

im just gonna leave this one alone till you answer a few other posted questions.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Wow, that is crazy, your bro is either a very disturbed young man, or there is something rather strange going on. Either way, he needs your help and support, and perhaps some professional intervention. As for orbs, Ive always thought of them as the energy that is released from a person when they die, I guess you could call it spiritual energy if you like. The way I think of it is that peoples bodies can be kept alive, when the person is clearly dead, so there must be something that happens, which I see as the energy leaving the body. If the energy has left the body, then the person is dead, whether the body is alive or not, and since orbs seems to be a common phenomena, this is what I believe they might be.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   
i wonder ifthe people from the project camelot would try to interview him

he could be famous your brother

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by keops
how did your brother get in touch with the Dracos?
what's language they speak?
what's their plan on earth?

My brother has told me that he is of Sirian Descent......
They are a telepathic race....and speak an ancient elven type of language.
Draconans plan on earth is to use us humans as slaves,which we all are atm,they create all of these chaotic events eg: misunderstandings between all of the ppl on earth...thats why there is no unity and im gonna say this....but we are live food source for them..children only though....so thats why my brother is a target...I also would like to tell you ppl out there whether you will believe this or not but .....they feed off of emotions!!!!

These Alpha Draconans are a sick race.....

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by sandman692

I will take that into account folks...thanks alot for the suggestions...

really appreciate it...i will have to make him see a psychiatrist

ok, a couple of questions, fairly simple ones.

1. how old are you?
2. can you give more details about what your brother said about you and your pleadian background?
3.can you give more details about this "DalFuer" character?

thanks

1. I am 18....i have no religion either so dont flame me
2.He said my task was to destroy some of these ships that have invaded a space that was of violation to the pleidians and that the ships held live pleiadians for food source as well but he explained how i died by being backstabbed by a traitorous draconan!!!! they are a backstabbing species so never ever believe if they want to help you etc....but my brother had told me that i was then killed along wit my squad!!!! I DONT CARE IF YOU BELIEVE ME OR NOT BUT THAT IS THE TRUTH>>>IF YOU CANT HANDLE IT THEN THAT MEANS HUMANITY ISNT READY FOR EVOLUTION>
3.Dalfeur is a very malevolent entity that is of the warrior class of draconans...he is basically manipulating everything around me and him atm....these reptilian like entities have no respect for human life whatsoever...they see us as a slave race and nothing more...it really makes me really mad.....

When i am done here on EARTH i will go back to my planet and fight once again...believe me..every1 was brought here upon freewill and Earth is an area of FREE WILL ....we are all beings of light....It is also true that these Alpha Draconans are not from this Universe..but rather they were brought here physically by another race of advanced species that saw them as an overcoming threat to their space....

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dark_Ace
so has your bother been actualy been abducted by the aliens?

No he has not...but i have came into contact astrally with a race of benevolent species of ET's named Zargouns .....not sure on how to spell it in an earth based
writing system....
also i would like to add that i am an indigo child along with my brother....beings of light that are being incarnated here on EARTH left and Right to Promote consciousness throughout this planet....
This side of the galaxy needs to evolve and i will tell you that Earth Humans arent just the only "Young" Civilizations out there....

[edit on 10-12-2007 by Zionide]

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by coven
If he can prove to a psychiatrist that he's channeling entities from other worlds, and that there is a Draco named DalFuer making him see illusions,
then he's validated himself.
(

Are you kidding?

I swear to God. People expect others to go out and scientifically prove every little thing for the sake of their own skepticism: and it makes me laugh.

If I had special knowledge of past lives and the past life of my brother etc. I wouldn't bother telling ANYONE but my brother. There is no way to prove these things. There is definitely no point in going to a psychiatrist.

The modern man is such a mess that the first thing we say is 'you need help. you need therapy.'

It's such a bloody joke to me. It's more of a joke to me than the idea of this boy having a connection to entities. I believe extra-dimensional entities are real, that we have been dealing with them and diagnosing them as all kinds of things throughout history. I don't believe there is any way to prove it, and for that reason, skepticism is a lost cause.

[edit on 10-12-2007 by NewWorldOver]

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
PLEASE, can you PLEASE do this for us... sit down with your brother and interview him and video-tape it. We will come up with the questions. And don't tell me you don't have a video camera.

This sounds like a good idea. Except for videotaping. That's just asking for ridicule that is not needed.

Record the audio, and then upload that audio file online, or write it all down. Don't put your brothers face on the internet along with this material.

But really, if you can sit him down and explain that people want to know what he knows, he will probably spill out all kinds of information.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Draconans plan on earth is to use us humans as slaves,which we all are atm,they create all of these chaotic events eg: misunderstandings between all of the ppl on earth...thats why there is no unity and im gonna say this....but we are live food source for them..children only though....so thats why my brother is a target...I also would like to tell you ppl out there whether you will believe this or not but .....they feed off of emotions!!!!

These Alpha Draconans are a sick race.....

Yes. They do feed on our emotions, from wars, from the fear we have watching dark and filthy TV 'news' (like Fox and Dateline NBC). They love to make mankind suffer and they DO feed on our children.

This is all information held in regard by REAL reptilian investigators like David Icke and John Rhodes. (He has a forum on this site actually, try to contact him).

If you haven't read any material from reptilian websites, please let us know. Otherwise, if your little brother knows about these things and has never studied them himself, that could be very serious intuition, and all the more reason to interview him as we suggested.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Zionide

Do you or your brother use any recreational drugs or medication that might affect your behaviour pattern, if not.

Your brother needs proffessional help and he sounds dangerous too.
You shoud keep any information about any aliens or alien world from him,
he seems to want to use that as excuse for his bad temper.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 01:30 AM
link   
As other people have said in this thread seeking some professional advice might be a good idea.

My reasons are that Schizophrenia has an onset at adolescence which included hallucinations seeing, hearing feeling things that are not there, as well as delusions which might be a particular cause that you believe in and paranoia which is a feeling that someone, something such as a government or other entities are out to effect you in some negative way. There is a lot of evidence stating that schizophrenia is inherited so please ask your parents if there are any cases of mental illness in your family.

Even thought you and/or your brother may in your mind might really be hearing /seeing and believing the things you are saying I would like to challenge you to think if it maybe something else for example that you and/or your brother are experiencing a case of schizophrenia as previously mentioned above.

In my professional opinion I would make an appointment with your family doctor and parents and discuss the things you are experiencing and go from there.

Having an active imagination is a great thing but if it start to affect you daily life, relationship, work or study then it’s best to ask a professional in the helping department.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Zionide i believe you, i know you see truth in your heart, some goes for "neworldorder".

The orbs that you see are entities travelling, it seems these demons have got to you and your brother.

Please watch this video on youtube , www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Have you seen this thread?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's a very similar story of people being manipulated into doing something, without them realizing what was happening to them.

On a cautionary note, I'd advise you to be very careful with what you believe is happening. Especially with your and your brother's contacts in the "spiritual world" (don't like the term, but what the heck).

If something out there asks you to depend on it, then it doesn't have good intentions towards you. It is quite possible you came here in your own free will, but once here, you're as accessible to manipulation as anyone else. Including those Draco's everyone's been talking about. They may also be here, but they don't have a clue of what it is they are doing, and why, any more that you do.

You and your brother have to regain your posture before you venture any further into this matter. Right now, you both seem too fragile for such a task.

Get hold of yourselves, find a firm ground, and then give your best to find out what is really happening.

Look after each other. That's your best shot.

[edit on 11-12-2007 by elendal]

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 04:44 AM
link   

1. I am 18....i have no religion either so dont flame me

well, i don't particularly care about what religion you hold, i would assume as a being from another galaxy, or a reincarnated one, that you would probably hold no religion in the first place. the reason why i asked how old you were is because you can't make your brother see a psychiatrist unless you are his legal guardian, and since you live with your parents, i assume that you are not his legal guardian.

2.He said my task was to destroy some of these ships that have invaded a space that was of violation to the pleidians and that the ships held live pleiadians for food source as well but he explained how i died by being backstabbed by a traitorous draconan!!!! they are a backstabbing species so never ever believe if they want to help you etc....but my brother had told me that i was then killed along wit my squad!!!! I DONT CARE IF YOU BELIEVE ME OR NOT BUT THAT IS THE TRUTH>>>IF YOU CANT HANDLE IT THEN THAT MEANS HUMANITY ISNT READY FOR EVOLUTION>

no need to get defensive, you were just fairly vague in your original post about your background. why would you trust a draconian in the first place, if you are aware of their malevolent intent? and i doubt that whether or not i could handle you telling me that if i don't believe you means that all of humanity isn't ready for evolution, if i doubted you, it would mean simply that you haven't provided enough clear details about your situation for me to make an educated choice about whether or not you're telling the truth. however, as an intergalactic reincarnation, im sure that this has already occurred to you, right?

3.Dalfeur is a very malevolent entity that is of the warrior class of draconans...he is basically manipulating everything around me and him atm....these reptilian like entities have no respect for human life whatsoever...they see us as a slave race and nothing more...it really makes me really mad.....

When i am done here on EARTH i will go back to my planet and fight once again...believe me..every1 was brought here upon freewill and Earth is an area of FREE WILL ....we are all beings of light....It is also true that these Alpha Draconans are not from this Universe..but rather they were brought here physically by another race of advanced species that saw them as an overcoming threat to their space....

what is dalfuer's purpose for manipulating the two of you? what is his end goal?

a couple new questions come to mind.

1. were you and your brother both born to your parents? im confused about whether or not you are human now or if you are an alien trapped in a human's body, because you say "when i am done here on earth"... in your OP you said your brother told you all of this, which implied to me that you had no idea of what or who you were until your brother had told you it was so, so are you human or pleiadiean? im not saying that i don't believe you, but i guess you could say that im confused.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by elendal
Have you seen this thread?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's a very similar story of people being manipulated into doing something, without them realizing what was happening to them.

On a cautionary note, I'd advise you to be very careful with what you believe is happening. Especially with your and your brother's contacts in the "spiritual world" (don't like the term, but what the heck).

If something out there asks you to depend on it, then it doesn't have good intentions towards you. It is quite possible you came here in your own free will, but once here, you're as accessible to manipulation as anyone else. Including those Draco's everyone's been talking about. They may also be here, but they don't have a clue of what it is they are doing, and why, any more that you do.

You and your brother have to regain your posture before you venture any further into this matter. Right now, you both seem too fragile for such a task.

Get hold of yourselves, find a firm ground, and then give your best to find out what is really happening.

Look after each other. That's your best shot.

[edit on 11-12-2007 by elendal]

thanks elendal i will

[edit on 11-12-2007 by Zionide]

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a couple new questions come to mind.

1. were you and your brother both born to your parents? im confused about whether or not you are human now or if you are an alien trapped in a human's body, because you say "when i am done here on earth"... in your OP you said your brother told you all of this, which implied to me that you had no idea of what or who you were until your brother had told you it was so, so are you human or pleiadiean? im not saying that i don't believe you, but i guess you could say that im confused.

My brother and I was born to my parents yes and i would like to tell you that I did choose my parents
the same goes for all of you,we all have the ability to "Choose" it may sound as a crazy concept during this moment in time but soon humanity will finally figure out that its a possible thing.
These are just some old memories that are just coming back into me and I would like to add the name of the planet that i come from in the Atlas,Pleiades:Cizari is the planets name

i am human physically with a soul that was of Pleiadian Descent,thats what i have come to find out inside of me

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by sandman692

what is dalfuer's purpose for manipulating the two of you? what is his end goal?

Dalfeur is trying to really "kill" us...it may sound crazy but that is the ultimate goal and to vanquish us from existence because of the information that we withhold...i am not really scared of these entities rather,but i would fight it somehow but in this body its just not possible

Someday humankind will understand and I really appreciate all of you for even taking the time to sit and read such information...the internet is really a true jewel in my eyes
Bless you all and may the light be with you

[edit on 11-12-2007 by Zionide]

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maya432
I have had what one might call paranomal experiences(ufo sightings,
disembodied voices,visual phenomina,strange related dreams and the unstoppable need to research and find answers.

I went to a psychiatrist and he gave me a perfect bill of medical health.
Then I went to a para-normal psychologist and he told me some wild stuff about what he thought ufos were(spiritual).

After many years of research I am starting to think mabey all this
stuff is really the GOVERNMENT working another phaze of their
NWO PLAN.

Have you ever heard of the rumor about "PROJECT BLUEBEAM".
and where they want to FAKE ufo sightings and biblical sightings
in order to FREAK US ALL OUT so they can "PROTECT US and to
"PROVE" to the world that the "Christian Bible is all true".

man what a mess ........huh?

Yes i have indeed heard of Project blue beam and it is a real agenda so to say, its there to really "Depopulate" parts of humanity and its an agenda run by the draconans....it angers and saddens me deeply

These Species have no morality for life whatsoever

top topics

<< 1   >>

join