learn more

December 21st 2012 - Only 4 Years Away!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by hawk123

The position of Earth in the Milky Way galaxy is also a factor.
It's like God has a big clock and we're all along for ride.
The timing looks good. 4 days before the birth of Christ.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I was thinking the other day about nano technology and the scary future it could bring. If a nano created sphere that can open on a signal was created then that sphere could hold a small amount of poison. If you spray and release the small poisonous nanospheres through out the world then people could be contaminated with them. All it would take is a satellite signal to trigger the opening of these small spheres. It only takes a drop of risen to kill you. Huge swaths of people would be dead as the satellite releases it's deadly signal. They could even use tv,radio, and other means of digital delivery. With all new technology there is a dark side and if we do not use our imaginations then we will become the victims.

2012 is not that far away but neither is nano technology. It use to be we leaped every 10 years in technology, now it's every 5 years. There is like a singularity ahead. Before long technology could leap in a matter of days. My fear is technology out pacing the moral and spiritual side of man. I don't mean this to scare anyone but it very well could be possible and let's hope there is strict oversight on any new nano projects civilian or military.

I do not believe it will be the end of the world on 2012 but it could be the end of an age. The age of enlightenment is one example.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by cloakndagger

I think nanotechnology is the cure for cancer.
Program nanorobots to swim through your blood stream
on over to the tumor and clog up the blood supply to it.
The tumor will get smaller and go away.
Soon a doctor will appear on TV and say" From this further
people will continue to get cancer but they will not suffer or die from it."

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 01:23 AM
link   
2012 i dont thnk anything is going to happen just another Y2K scare

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Soothsayer
I believe that the December 21st time frame is a bit off... keep in mind that mankind has used and switched how many calander systems, either adding days or removing them...

I am more inclined to believe that the event, if any, will happen around August of 2012.

If you read up on how the mayan calendar date was found, you would realize that it does not matter what calendar you use. The Maya did not have leap years, normal weeks, etc, like ours and many others. The mayan calendar was based on exact numbers of days. They simply counted the number of days from the beginning of the maya calendar which we have confirmed, and ended up at Dec. 21, 2012. This is also corroborated by the celestial alignment happening at that time. So in my mind, and the minds of those who have studied the Mayan calendar, this is absolutely no dispute over the days because the maya left us such an easy way of counting it, no gimmicks and leap years or anything of that sort.
I can't say for sure exactly what will happen in 2012, nor can any elder or seer. The future is not written, its up to us to decide what will be brought to fruition. Of course, natural events may not be avoided, and things will happen that are completely out of our control, however, what is important and within our control, is how we shape our future. Will we all continue with the status quo? Or will we take the initiative and turn things around for our species?

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dark_Ace
2012 i dont thnk anything is going to happen just another Y2K scare

Y2K wasn't written in stone hundreds of years ago by a culture with advanced knowledge of time cycles and astronomy. I hate it when people make this comparison. It is absolutely different. However, to make a more plausible comparison.. Y2K was easily avoided by software patches.. Will we patch our planet before the day comes as to avoid any potential repercussions?

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Admittedly, math is not my strong point, but... wouldn't that be FIVE years from now?

P.S. My favourite "explanation" of the Sun Stone mystery is the one I read a long while ago: "Heck, they just got tired of carving into the blasted stone!"

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 08:11 AM
link   
What exactly is suppose to happen?

[edit on 10-12-2007 by johannamoria]

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by johannamoria

Well, november 2012 will have the presidential election in the can.
That leaves December 21, 2012 all clear for a GREAT Christmas
present. -Full Disclosure- and a new beginning.
Roswell crash happened July 1947.....yes, we covered it up.
This is why.
Advanced alien civilizations have reached the Earth in numbers
and diversity.
Have a nice day!

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Well, that won't be easy. The new president won't be sworn into office until January of 2013, so i wouldn't pick 12.21.12 as disclosure day. Or you might as well. It won't happen anyway. =)

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by The Cyfre

What if President Fred Thompson is simply re-elected?
December 21, 2012 sounds good to me.
They can't sit on the alien truth forever.
We need the advanced technology now.
Why delay the inevitable?

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I just love seeing this thread pop up.

"Only if I had thought about it and put a 5 there..." LOL

I hope it lasts for the next five years...

[edit on 12/11/2007 by Anubis Kanubis]

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Anubis Kanubis

so whats the deal with dec 23 2007, just americas timeline ending?

perhaps the fall of the new babylon?

not sure

for me though, I seriously doubt anything will happen in 5 years but hey thats me

although I find the subject very fascinating

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by johannamoria
What exactly is suppose to happen?

[edit on 10-12-2007 by johannamoria]

Fact: The sun, Earth, and the galactic center will align.

Prediction: We will move into the 4th, then 5th dimension, our bodies will vibrate at a higher vibration/frequency. Some people will saty on the physical Earth while other (I think) will lead a life as a light being.

I think I got the prediction close from what I have read on 2012 on the web and ATS. Only time will tell (but predictions also say time may cease to exist at the end of 2012 because of the shift to the 5th dimension).

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Monsterenergy791

but what about gates and highways?

isnt there also a galactic centering on the 23rd of this month?

i wonder whats so special about the 2012 one from the 2007?

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MurderCityDevil

Is there supposed to be a galctic aligning this year? I haven't heard of one.

If you know, can you give me a source of this information if there is suposed to be one.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by MurderCityDevil

The deal is that our calendar is off by 4 years (this thread's time) -5 years ("actual time"), so when the Mayan calendar was deciphered and applied to the Gregorian one it came out that the expected alignment does not happen in 2012, but rather in 2007. Jesus was really born in 4-5BCE.

That is why the National Mall Solar Calendar ends in 2007.

[edit on 12/11/2007 by Anubis Kanubis]

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 12:46 AM
link   
What will happen

Nothing

The Mayan were very good at some things. There calendar was designed to repeat/recycle. That is what it will do. As for any great change, nada

Remember the Mayan were so slick as to fail to note:

1. The collapse of their own civilization
2. The arrival of Aztecs and others to torment them
3. The arrival of the Spanish to polish of their last independent cities (1697?))
4. That the future Mexicans would treat them like second class citizens

They had no predictive powers at all

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   
If YOU where president of the U.S., how would you conduct a -Full Disclosure-?
I think first of all.......a medium sized Triangle Starship needs
to land in the backyard of the White House so there would be no
ignoring it.
Here it is. Now what?
OK, UFOs are real......um why disclose now 12/21/2012?
??????????????????

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Anubis Kanubis

I'm glad i brought some humor to your life.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year !
Enjoy your new year. Some people think we only have 5 left!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join