It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trust An Issue With Ron Paul?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   
For one, sorry if this type of thing has been posted before, just trying to get some views on this issue, and if others feel the same way.

Now, I for one, have followed the debates semi-closely. Sure, Ron Paul seems to be on our side, but is he really? Do we really know if he is our candidate? I mean he could be deceiving every single one of us. I'm not saying I'm a good judge of character, but when I look at Ron Paul I dont feel as comfortable as I had hoped I would after hearing all of the good things about him.
For all we know, the NWO heads or whatever could have chosen him because he has a clean slate and no record for us all to find. I'm wondering if anyone else feels this way. If Ron Paul is as just a big deceiver as the rest of our political figures. If we are just swimming in a pool of ignorance and security. Do we truly trust Ron Paul to help us?
Is there any dirt on Ron Paul? Does he think he is fooling everyone?

[edit on 8-12-2007 by UnforgiveableSin]

[edit on 9-12-2007 by UnforgiveableSin]

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   
His integrity and trustworthiness are some of the strongest things he has going for him. His voting record is all but impeccable, and he's been talking about what he is talking about now, for quite a few decades. He made his living as a doctor, he's not a career politician. And so on.

To see some less hyped Ron Paul clips that show just how strongly he stands by his principles, and for the people, all his life, look at these.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

And this:

Brief Overview of Congressman Paul’s Record:

He has never voted to raise taxes.
He has never voted for an unbalanced budget.
He has never voted for a federal restriction on gun ownership.
He has never voted to raise congressional pay.
He has never taken a government-paid junket.
He has never voted to increase the power of the executive branch.

He voted against the Patriot Act.
He voted against regulating the Internet.
He voted against the Iraq war.

He does not participate in the lucrative congressional pension program.
He returns a portion of his annual congressional office budget to the U.S. treasury every year.

Congressman Paul introduces numerous pieces of substantive legislation each year, probably more than any single member of Congress.

new topics

join