It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think my house is the sanctity of pure evil

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I think my house is the sanctity of pure evil

Greatings I live in a town north of Houston, Texas called Huffman and my address is ***personal information removed***

Anyway this is my grandma's house and I am beginning to believe that it is the sanctity of pure evil. The entire time that I have been here there have always been signs of pure evil painted on the walls. Really weird old people showing up and looking in the windows, or like the voice of weird old men in the hallways that I have never met before. But the weirdest thing is when she is here, there is this distinct nervous reaction that most people get. It is like being taken control of and being fed through some mind warp like something weird. There are all these occult books and she is always reading them and cooking up dehydrated animals that she has found and her business attire is that of a robe and weird jewelry and it is like she is worshiping the devil. I discovered this from some mexican occultists that she met at a voodoo shop in humble, texas were they sell chicken legs and weird candels that say diablo and crazy stuff like that. Is this the proper place to discuss this stuff, if satan brings hells army to my house what should I do.

[edit on 8-12-2007 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Those weird old people are looking in the windows because they are snooping on the town wackjob.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Sanctity of Pure Evil

I'm not sure what to say, other than I live in the south and people cook up all kinds of wierd things in their kitchens here, that I never would have considered edible while growing up in the north.

On a side note, I don't think it is wise of you to put your exact address out anywhere on the internet. You never know what some sort of nut job might do with the information.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I would agree with Enthralled about putting your address up there. I'm not sure that your grandma would think that's okay.

After all, it would be really easy for someone to get mad at an old lady on their street, make up some crazy stories about her, and then post her address on the internet as a mean (and potentially dangerous) practical joke.

I'm not saying that's what you did, I am just saying that it's unwise, and might make your story look less credible. Besides, what good would it be to post your address in the first place if you were just looking for some guidance?

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sanctity of Pure Evil
The entire time that I have been here there have always been signs of pure evil painted on the walls.

Physically... or in your "mind's eye"?

Really weird old people showing up and looking in the windows, or like the voice of weird old men in the hallways that I have never met before.

Given that she's obviously elderly, and also that you're probably not accustomed to being in the company of those in that age group, I don't see how/where it's all that "odd"... 'cept for you.

But the weirdest thing is when she is here, there is this distinct nervous reaction that most people get. It is like being taken control of and being fed through some mind warp like something weird.

Hmm.. Pick that up? Wipe your shoes off? Put that in the sink. You're not going to just walk away and leave that lying there?
Nothing unreasonable or mind warping there. (?)

There are all these occult books and she is always reading them and cooking up dehydrated animals that she has found and her business attire is that of a robe and weird jewelry and it is like she is worshiping the devil. I discovered this from some mexican occultists that she met at a voodoo shop in humble, texas were they sell chicken legs and weird candels that say diablo and crazy stuff like that.

Boy... You've sure covered quite the spectrum of situations, possibilities, and or circumstances there... Where to start? where to start?...

Is this the proper place to discuss this stuff, if satan brings hells army to my house what should I do.

I'm not quite certain as to the former, but the latter is definitely a matter of perspective with regards to satan, and just how big the army which shows up turns out to be. If the fridge is full, I'd say feed them well and hope for the best. As for how That may work out for you... well, given the circumstances you've mentioned and the seeming abundance of elderly folk, I'd say it Depends

If not, please post back, as it would seem Houston has a problem...

Hope this helps... otherwise, I dunno.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Is the house the problem, or your grandma? Do you know her well at all? My grandmother has all sorts of occult books, but she only eats Banquet t.v. dinners out of the microwave these days since her stove broke.

You might want to brush up on your vocab too (no offense). "Sanctity" is defined as "holiness, saintliness, or godliness." Then again, the "Highest of the Low" does like to twist around all sorts of holy things and use them for his own purposes. The Black Mass for instance. Do you feel directly effected by the goings-on there? Or just a witness?

[edit on 12/8/0707 by jackinthebox]

[edit on 12/8/0707 by jackinthebox]

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   
What should you do? Have faith and pray to God to provide relief and protection. There's nothing else you can do.

One Truth

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ReginaAdonna

I will dodge the bible thumping here to say that, one I would love to know what kind of occult books she has.

However, for protection, take salt, preferably sea salt and go around the baseboards of your room, along the walls, with it and across any window sills. It will bar any negative/evil forces/beings from entering into your room. Of course that is only in your room. You could do the whole house if you so desired, but that would be a lot of salt.

Somehow, I think this is nothing though. Still, I would love to know the books you are talking about. That would help me a lot in determining if your immortal soul is in immediate danger or if the hordes of hell (ahem ..yeah) are about to show up in the living room.

VV

[edit on 8/12/07 by ValhallasValkyrie]

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 12:00 AM
link   

if satan brings hells army to my house what should I do.

If they're not impressed with tea and biscuits you could always order some take out. If you dont actually want them in your house, you should ask your local priest to get rid of them.

[edit on 9-12-2007 by unnamedninja]

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
burn the old hag at the stake..... what type of "evil signs" do you see pentagrams with the star's point pointing down or iron crosses please expand on signs i am interested. i know she is your grandmother and all but you know what if she is a devil worshiper she's gettin paid right now but later she'll be paying in lets say 7 years and 3 days

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   

burn the old hag at the stake..

While I have a problem with any religious practice that is harmful to others and the practioner.. I really think attitudes like the one you expressed here is more dangerous than what the OP has described in this thread.

Try to think before you post like that, because people have been burned at the stake for malicious rumors, idle gossip and mass hysteria.

VV

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ValhallasValkyrie

Eh I think he was just joking about the burning thing.. I hope.

Anyway.. Take some pictures of the books and post them on here, or at least try to describe what the books look like or have in them.

For all you know it could just be a interest in the occult, I know a few people who have interests like that and they don't worship Satan.

-Will

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I hope you are right and he is joking, but he is the same one who is claiming to be the Son of God and that he can baptize in the spirit on another thread.. so something tells me he isn't.

And yes, I would love to see pictures of these books, or at least titles of them/what's in them. That would go a long ways in helping to make a decision.

VV

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I used to live in Huffman... My parents still live right in the middle of it. It's a small world.

Now just imagine if, like these people were saying, I wanted to do something to that house. I could literally be there within the hour. I'm not exactly that type of person so I wouldn't do it anyway, but just think about it. Luckily I didn't see this topic when your address was still posted.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Practicing magick is the best way to invite lower dimensional beings into ones life. Your grandmother knows what she's doing, either out of morbid curiosity or something else, who knows why she is messing with that stuff.

Dark magick isn't a game. Even people who perform it for entertainment reasons end up regretting it. It has less to do with the devil than intentionally lowering the vibration of yourself and the area around you - which can blow a place wide open for demonic influence.

new topics

top topics

join