It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pole Shift Theory & Planet X (Nibiru)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ncuncfan2006
www.badastronomy.com...

And if planet X was real why come it didnt wipe out humans 3600 years ago when it passed by I mean the population was real low compared to now and they didnt have the tech we do so how did they survive with a lower population and no technology? PLEASE! Makes 0 sense.

[edit on 10-12-2007 by ncuncfan2006]

Keep in mind that when planet-x enters the core solar system (every 3600 years), the location of earth relative to it's path isn't always the same. The distance from earth during the fly-by, near or far, would determine the effect on earth (i.e. rotation change, orbital change, wiping 90% of life, none at all, pole shifting, etc).

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ncuncfan2006

You are absolutely right.
If the orbit takes 3600 years, then there shpould be evidence from history.

Planet-X was first predicted for May 5, 2000 (When all planets were aligned)
Later the date was changed to 2003.
Now it is Dec 21, 2012

It is all NewAge stuff. Since Planet-X is a lie, Pole-shift is a lie !!!

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by hawk123

No... pole shifts are a documented fact. Occasionally shifts in the poles do occur, and can be proven due to the way the iron particles in magma align.
Interestingly, it's the continuose flow of magma in the Earth that keep the Earth's magnetism constant like it is. A pole shift sends it into chaos.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by indigo777

Well said, with intrepidness I agree with you. I walk my path in love and live in the light, in doing so I increase my vibratory being to ascend to the next level of existence in order to continue the process of spiritual evolution and if I am delusional it is better to parish than live in madness.
Blessed be!!!!!

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by indigo777

Well said, with intrepidness I agree with you. I walk my path in love and live in the light, in doing so I increase my vibratory being to ascend to the next level of existence in order to continue the process of spiritual evolution and if I am delusional it is better to parish than live in madness.
Blessed be!!!!!

[edit on 11-12-2007 by THE FORCE IS WITH ME]

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Originally, before Nibiru came to our solar system, there were already 9 planets, without the asteroid belt. When Nibiru came, it became the 10th planet. However, Nibiru destroyed one of the original planet by its moon creating the asteroid belt. Now you have 9 planets with 1 planet destroyed.

I believe the 10th planet Nibiru is already amongst our planet. It has been with us ever since. Majority of us don't know which planet, but it is already part of our solar system without us knowing anything. It is carefully disguised until it crosses near the path of Earth. It does this every 3,600 years for a specific purpose.

I fully support the explanation of this astronomer, I'm sure many of you guys have read it:

www.badastronomy.com...

But, only one bit of mistake:

But the Sumerians didn't have telescopes, and therefore could only have known of them if aliens told them about their existence. But if aliens told them about those planets, why not about the moons of Jupiter and Saturn, or Saturn's rings?

There is a Sumerian cylinder seal which shows Saturn's Rings clearly. Go to this site:

www.xfacts.com...

Click on cylinder seals and go to picture no. 93. Look at the bottom picture. You can clearly see a drawing of Saturn. Adding to that, you can see Jupiter which comes after it and the asteroid belt. After the asteroid belt, you see mars. Please note that they see it in reverse, that is outer planets first then the Sun, last.

---

With that in mind, the Sumerian knew what they are describing without the aid of a telescope. I have no trouble believing them about Nibiru.

What I don't support are the common theories of Nibiru. They are scientifically impossible. I've made an analysis already in this forum, go to this thread:

Link

I believe Nibiru to be an artificial planet including its moon which obliterated our former member of our solar system which is now debris floating about as our asteroid belt. I believe Nibiru's moon that obliterated our former planet to be still in orbit around Nibiru, but split into two.

Another thing, I don't support Nibiru colliding with Earth thus creating Pangea and our moon. You have to ask yourself, with such a powerful collision, the water will evaporate and escape to space. The ocean water is still here comprising 70% of the Earth. Where did this 70% volume of water came from?

Regarding the moon, how can a collision create such perfect spherical shape of the moon while you can't find a single debris in the asteroid belt perfectly spherical? Our moon should look like a huge asteroid if there was such a collision. An anomaly?

Regarding the asteroid belt, how is it possible that the debris magically floated in the area between Mars and Jupiter while the Earth is so far away? The Earth should already be part of the asteroid belt if such a collision took place. You can't have debris deciding which orbital path they prefer. lol. It should be on the path where the collision took place.

Conclusion : There are no evidences which support a catastrophic collision of the Earth. It is impossible. But it is possible and logical that a collision happened on the area between Mars and Jupiter.

To find Nibiru and its counterpart, you have to find artificiality on a planet or on a moon.

A candidate for this is, Saturn's moon, Iapetus:

Funny looking moon, it looks like a hemisphere. There's also a funny looking pentagon shape crater on the top right corner.

If you examine closely, this moon is kind of odd.

--

Comparing both NASA's photo above, Iapetus has straight edges while another Saturn's moon Dione, is spherical. Maybe the straight edges are just camera artifacts, but according to NASA there's no blurring, so its perfect. And, the straight edges should also show on Dione because the same camera is used, but we see nothing.

The image shows mainly the night side of Iapetus; part of the far brighter sunlit side appears at the right and is overexposed due to the long integration time of 180 seconds. Despite this long exposure time, almost no blurring due to the spacecraft's motion is apparent.

saturn.jpl.nasa.gov...

Really odd looking moon. It looks like a dodecahedron:

A dodecahedron is literally a polyhedron with 12 faces, but usually a regular dodecahedron is meant: a Platonic solid composed of twelve pentagonal faces, with three meeting at each vertex. It has twenty vertices and thirty edges. Its dual polyhedron is the icosahedron.

en.wikipedia.org...

--

Iapetus is just one of the candidate, perhaps one of Nibiru's moon hiding among Saturn's moon. We still have to search for Nibiru.

[edit on 13-12-2007 by amitheone]

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by hawk123

planet X is a lie? you have not done enough research, what being said for 2003 was the disinformation from CIA agent Nancy Lister?

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I would like to reply to the guy who posted this.

Here is some good video and theories on planet X.

As for me, I will never rule out the possibility, but remain cautious and either way, it's good information to AT LEAST be aware of.

Surviving Planet X and 2012 Series.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 05:05 AM
link   
I've read most of the comments on this article (not all, since some are pretty damn long). Just to raise a few questions, not answer any really (Sorry!).

Pole-shift doesn't necessarily mean the planet physically altering its vertical axis through the north and south pole. The magnetic poles have shifted and inverted throughout time:

Polar shifts - Magnetic field

Although this doesn't alter the fact it may have physically 'wobbled' a different way than it does today. To be honest, i can't really envisage how a planet can affect our planet to that extent, and if it is a brown dwarf, we will have serious problems. Brown Dwarfs can be classified as the medium between a 'Jupiter' (Planet which wasn't far off becoming a star in stellar terms) and an actual star.

Brown Dwarves have been known have a luminosity and temperature of some smaller stars, which wouldn't take a scientist to figure that our planet coming into close proximity with another small star would be bad.

Next point. Let's say X is a planet. No offence, but so what? contrary to beliefs, although Earth's gravitational pull isn't exactly negligible, Space is a pretty damn big place, and putting The Sun's grav-pull into the equation, the chances of impact are huge, which can relax some nerves.

Small addition, i've heard a couple of times of a race living on X, Atlantians, Mayans whatnot. How? Pluto lives in our system, so we can assume if X's wildly elliptical orbit is true, X during most of its cycle will be out of our system altogether, and if Pluto's surface is averaged at around 45K (-235 degrees C), how could human life survive on that kind of temperature? If anything lived on X, it would have to have created its own habitat with internal heating if it was even slightly based on human physiology.

As for the mayan calendar, we seem to forget these people kind of faded from the history books 2000 or so years ago. Though they had made many correct predictions, we need to ask, how many did they get wrong? If we knew every single prediction they made, perhaps we'd see that most may be wrong to some extent.

On the calendar note, how long could they keep posting their calendars for? Just because it ends there, doesn't necessarily spell doom. they got it 2000 years ahead of them! They can't possibly be expected to keep it up forever, they probably thought "screw it, we've done over 2000 years let's do something more worthwhile, like advancing our own civilisation!

These are all just ideas that i've expanded, i'm expecting people to rip them up since i think this world needs a change, the way things are going at the moment. Give 'em hell!

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by keops
reply to post by hawk123

planet X is a lie? you have not done enough research, what being said for 2003 was the disinformation from CIA agent Nancy Lister?

EVERYTHING IS A LIE TILL PROVEN OTHER WISE BY THE SENSES WE WERE PROVIDED. REGRETFULLY WE EITHER DON'T HAVE THE "BUDGETING" OR WANT TO FREAK PEOPLE OUT, OR MAYBE IGNORE SOMETHING PROFOUND. ( SORRY JUST REALIZED cAPS LOCK) so ...
how are we to say an ancient cosmological legend is truely false? The world was flat, right? There wre only 2 stars in the 3 star Sirius system till the mid 90's, but ancient tribes said there were 3 for aeons. Who are we so ignorrant in universal size to be so arrogant as to say something doesn't exist if we ourselves don't truely know the answer?

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 12:23 AM
link   
where is this Planet X coming from, and it must be in a diffrent orbit from the Sun, and what rate is coming and how close its going to pass? and once it pass what destination is going, maybe we could put some human being in that planet.?

I'm blind about this Planet X

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
The Horizon Project:
www.thehorizonproject.com

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I think this subject is related to HAARP

HAARP(Actually The Air Force Research Laboratory).

They use Riometers, which "measure the strength of radio noise originating from stars or galaxies and arriving at the earth after passing through the ionosphere".

So is SETI redundant?

[edit on 17-3-2008 by The Wizard]

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
First, everybody in here is trowing just simply conjetures, no facts about Planet X in reality. ANy amatuer astronomer can trow goof facts to put in shame the planet X theory. First Brown Dwarfs (people still think planet X is a brown dwarf??) are detectable, heck astronomers can detec them and masurement, now..let say planet X is a brown dwarf and is just entering out solar system or close by..or inside, heck it would be easier to spot it!!! it cant hide!, and another thing..brown dwarfs are not small (planet size)..they are quiet big around the size of jupiter or much bigger, there has not been any brown dwarf detected lower than that (it doesnt mean it cant be smaller but at least right now..nothing smaller than that so stick to facts)...so this big body crossing our nightsky would be easy detectable! even if many claim is on the infrared spectrum, any good CCD cam use for DSO photography can detect it!

Another thing is that planet X is close to us (just outside our solar system or inside of it) all the orbits of the planets would be affected by it! every single planet in the solar system one way or another would make it evident! the earth would have tidal waves! heck it would shake and polaris would not be the north star (polaris is based for any astronomer to do aligments and find many DSO objects form it) if the earth was moved or shaked polaris would no be on the same place and every single amateur astrnonomer with any type of telescope that can do aligments (Go to scope) their aligments would be trow of each and every time!! so you would hears thousands and thousands of amateur astrnomer trowin to the trash their scopes!! (count me one of it! i have several telescopes).

So people dont make conjetures because it sounds "right" or sounds "cool"..reseacrh..i just trow you some example on how planet X could not be right now close to us...and this are facts! not just "annunaki said"...summerians put (yeah right sitchin...)

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Marshall Master has a video with a guy on the run for apparently exposing planet x .

here's a link to Tom van flanders who has spent some time on this issue of planet x along with the late Bob Harington.

www.planet-x.150m.com...

Some beleive bob harington was silenced... yet another conspiracy.

All I know is we've been through many pole shifts and our hard drive has been wiped clean many times which seems to give credance to all those ancient myths.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by AlexDJ

AlexDJ....thanks for trying to shed some light of reason on the "Nibiru/PlanetX" thing.

you probably have an old keyboard, as I do....hence a few typos, but that is not the point. We are able to get your descriptions, and it is nice to see someone with some knowledge of science come in and post!!

What I have seen, all too often, is a general lack of understanding by many, when it comes to the dynamics of our Solar System, the distances involved, the speed of light, etc, etc, etc....

For example, how many reading this know that the Sun is actually eight light-minutes away from us, as we view it? That's 'only' about 93,000,000 miles. Let's look in another direction, away from the Sun....say up 90 degrees to the Solar System orbital plane. Now, imagine there is something 93,000,000 miles 'above' us....say, an alien space station.

How big would it have to be, in order to view it with the naked eye?

I won't waste space here, in this post, long posts tewnd to be ignored and skipped over anyway.

Instead, I invite all who bother to pay attention to Wiki the relative motions of the planets in our Solar System. Especially, please note the distance to the outermost 'planet' (now that Pluto has been relegated to a planetoid status)...Neptune is now outermost. So far...

But....say the laws of Physics were repealed, and Neptune suddenly took a left-turn, and started to head straight for the Earth? (well, not actually 'straight' for the Earth, since we are a moving target)

How fast would Neptune have to be travelling to get here (or where we WILL be) in, say....2012???

I'll let you all do the math....and continue to bear in mind that there have been NO sightings of this mysterious "Planet X" by any reputable astronomers. I mean....think about it....news like that would be worth a fortune!!!!

WW

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Sorry for my bad typo's..i am from mexico..so my first language is spanish
, it too have too the problem that I always type fast hehehe

Anyway i think one thing is something that sounds "right" in your minds and something that its a fact after research. I am not saying that planet X cant exist, the problem with planet X is the description many gives that it's a Brown dwarf... brown dwarfs are unevolved suns (it go to the stage to almost became a sun but it never did) so imagine the size for this. Jupiter its an example of what size should a brown dwarf may look like (i mean jupiters size should be the smalles brown dwarf know). You dont count that if any body close or inside our solar system would shine the suns light! every single body (planets of our solar system) shines on their surfaces the suns lights, i have not hear any body that doesnt shine with this (heck unless its dark mater) Planet X (whatever is a planet, a big comet, a big asteroid or a brown dwarf) should shine our sun light (if its close to us)..so you want an example on how it would look to the naked eye?..well look for jupiter around 9 or 10 pm (your local time) on the East part of sky (just around where the moon is..around close to it). One tip..planets (or any body close in our solar system) their shine is always on!! Stars light (outside our solar system) will blink to your eyes, but anything inside our solar system will have a steady light shine.
You can download many free planetarium software that it can tell you what are you seeing (unless its a ufo of course) like Stellarium software or Cartes Du Ciel (google it..they are free)..you just imput your location (use google earth) day time and hour and wala it will tell you what you may be seeing real time around the sky at night or day.

I would believe more that planet X maybe instead a Big Asteroid, a Big Comet! or a planet (heck science just a few years discovers that there are planets without a sun! they call them errant planets!) than a Brown Dwarf! Because this are much smaller..harder to detect and can behave more variable.

I do have telescopes ( one celestron C6-ASGT, one Meade ETX-125 AT and small William Optics 66mm SD Apo refractor). I do know from many Telescope equipment, i do some AP (astrophotography) with this telescopes plus a Canon EOS Rebel XSi..plus a CCD cam (Orion starshoot).

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by iohen

Well, a lot here seems to crop up on the awakened focuses. I dont think its a coincidence. Why always the same links? Like Violet Firth said in her book - too much smoke means there must of been fire.

I think we are very close to a change in human experience and I'm not sure if its a good thing or not.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join