It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pole Shift Theory & Planet X (Nibiru)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   
hello again!

i was just wondering if some of guys have ever heard about the connection between the pole shift theory and the arrival of planet x (nibiru)? just recently i came across several german forums which are related to this exact topic. they believe that by 2009 planet x (nibiru) will finally reveal itself to us ( our naked eye ) and that its appearance will cause an enourmous catacylsm by 2011/12 because of the planets own magnetic influence and mass ( :e Jupiter ). i am definitely aware of the fact that no-one was able so far to prove the existence of planet x and that this topic is not much liked by "conspirative internet communities" ... because it is without question also related to the field of prophecies / esoterics / cataclysmic beliefs. nonetheless i would really like to know what the members of ATS have to say about this and what you think could / could not be true or possible. i could go into further detail about how 'they' think the whole thing will turn out exactly ( 'they' refers to ZetaTalk or ZT ) but before doing so i just wanted to get an overview of your personal position towards this sensitive topic... thanks a lot in advance!

[edit on 8-12-2007 by EBE154]

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I'm starting to wonder if this Nibiru is an anti-planet and, therefore, invisible. A lot of people seem to believe it's on its way. I guess we'll find out soon enough.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I haven't gone to check up on those threads you mentioned, but it is an interesting idea.

As a matter of fact, author Herbie Brennan discusses in his book The Atlantis Enigma a theory of his in which a fragment from a supernova caused the odd axial tilts of several of the Outer planets, as well as the Great Deluge (gravitational influence), not to mention other cosmic events.

If anything, a combination of the two theories might just work. Perhaps this fragment, instead of impacting with Venus (as detailed in the book) developed an orbit... explaining the planer difference in Pluto's orbit (as well as its wobble), and that it is this very same fragment that might be Nibiru.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   
is 'anti-planet' a common scientific term or did you just use it in order to describe what planet x might be?
sorry for the question but i have not heard of an 'anti-planet' so far... i could not even imagine what this would look like...
thanks anyway for your post - and yes i also think that we'll know soon enough if the whole planet x thing is true or not. one year to go though......
( according to the source i was refering to )

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I am thinking that an anti-planet would be a collected mass of dark matter.

Why not? Black holes have their counter with white holes, and even scientists have detected dualities down to the sub-atmoic level. The multiverse is a vast and mysterious place... there are bound to be things like anti-planets roaming about.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I find all the theories of Planet X (in fact of everything Sitchin says I find the existence of Planet X perhaps the least believable, maybe the Annunaki were from a trans solar system 'rogue' planet), and also a second star in our solar system to be highly speculative. Show me the money? No one has shown much anything on these theories IMO...

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by EBE154

No, it's not an official term. I just used it for illustrative purposes. We can't see the bloody thing. If it's really out there, maybe we can't see it because it doesn't exist in our dimension.

"Hyperdimensionality" might explain things. I'm no scientist and don't claim to be. Just a thought.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   
It was supposed to have come by on May four years ago, but seeing as how we are still alive... I guess they were wrong. Since that date the main voice behind the claim has been stating that the planet will indeed come, soonish.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 09:14 PM
link   
yes indeed - it was nancy lieder who actually made the claim that 2003 would be the date of the arrival. nonetheless an arrival in near future ( also related to the mayan calendar etc. ) would be much more likely and additionally it would have certainly be the better choice for this woman to make no false claims because now no-one even talks about her prophecies anymore... but the existence of planet x (nibiru) still remains a mystery though!

[edit on 8-12-2007 by EBE154]

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I've read that planet x is actually a brown dwarf,which is why it can't be seen.I'll see if I can dig up a link.This planet x theory has been around for a long time.I guess its a wait and see kind of thing.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by crowpruitt
I've read that planet x is actually a brown dwarf,which is why it can't be seen.I'll see if I can dig up a link.This planet x theory has been around for a long time.I guess its a wait and see kind of thing.

The other theory is that the orbit of planet X is like rubber band pulled at both ends, so the Sun blocks our view of it... This seems like the type of theory that is irrefutable, so it's either going to show up one day or not. Well I say let's see it already...

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   
There is NO Planet-X, and NOTHING will happen in 2012 (at least nothing related to "doom").

Go ask any serious astronomer about Planet-X and see what they tell you. I already had this embarrassing experience in the Astronomy department at my university...

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
There is NO Planet-X, and NOTHING will happen in 2012 (at least nothing related to "doom").

Go ask any serious astronomer about Planet-X and see what they tell you. I already had this embarrassing experience in the Astronomy department at my university...

Lol yea i was embarassed as well....ppl looked at me like i was some idiotic person that was just tryin to get attention lol...no more questions like that...
but i do wonder though...if they are holding back the info so we wont get terrified.....who knows...we'll just have to wait watch and see around 2012

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Well, this is a matter I am very interested in. I dug up some other relevant information concerning 2012, even without the presence of the speculated Planet X/Nibiru. It is the Galactic Plain theory which states, that in 2012 our Solar system will cross the upper plain (north pole) of the Milky Way galaxy pole), moving to the lower plain (south pole). This crossing is supposed to cause the sudden pole-shift of planet Earth and the cataclismic events. This would infact still be in accordance with the doom prophecies (earthquakes, floods, etc.) of 2012. This crossing should also unlock our minds and afterwards we would be able to access other functions of the brain that only prodigis or people with brain tumors can experience.

I also think you cannot completely divide this information from the Niphilim's return or the Anunaki. Just guess if the Anunaki are actually still living on Mars, in some underground bunkers/cities. That would not negate their historical knowledge of the complete Solar System, and Nibiru might be a planet that we already know under another name or might be infact a rogue planet.

I must also confess that I also incline to the theory that our Earth was formed as a result of the collision of Nibiru and a planet previously in our orbital position around the sun. The larger fragments formed Earth and smaller the Moon. Nibiru was than captured by the gravity of the Sun in its 3600 year orbit.

The end of the Mayan calendar in 21.12.2012 is a historical fact. Pyramids are a fact, Cydonian 5-sided pyramids and martian face are still a speculation, but would support the Martian influence. There is also no speculation about water on Mars and dry riverbeds. Maybe the crossing of the galactic plain will also start the rejuvenation process of Mars?

It might also have some relevance to the hidden chambers beneath the paws of the Sphinx, which should hold the information about the civilization that were the real builders of the Sphinx - the Atlantians, their origin, their history and all their knowledge. Geological surveys have prooven the existence of these chambers. But the Egyptian government won't allow anyone to dig. The Egyptian government is also under the influence of the American CIA or the NWO. We have the right to know !!! It is our right.

Well, we'll see which of these theories is correct in just a few years. I am actually thinking about buying/renting a former atomic bunker, that is now being used as a disco-club in our city.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Planet X - Nibiru. Im thinking of Planet X -Nemisis, that one is ment to come round go straight through the Oort belt dilodge some comets and send them for us, am i thinking of the right one ? or just a different or wrong name on my beharve ?

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat

You could have simply googled, or checked Wikipedia... But oh well what's done is done, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 07:27 AM
link   
There ain't no Planet X...The closest thing to it is Jupiter, which is essentially a failed star...

A majority of star systems viewed have two or more stars in the system...Ours was supposed to be binary like lots are, but Jupiter wasn't up to the task...

If the Sun had a companion, I have no doubt we would have found said companion in the last century or so, or at least its effecst would have been measured...

And no, a brown dwarf somewhere beyond the Oort cloud is not responsible for the warming of the solar system some talk about...

Said brown dwarf would be so far away from the planets and produce so little energy of its own as to have almost zero effect on the rest of the Solar System...

As far as Planet X being responsible for stirring up comets from time to time in the Oort cloud, the consensus amongst astronomers is more likely to be gravitational affects from other star systems passing "close" by...

Peace

[edit on 9-12-2007 by Rilence]

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Planet X News
(more Planet X news at www.planetxnews.net...)

NASA - A 10th planet according to a NASA scientist?
Planet X Video data - Establishing the 3600 year cycle on Earth
Binary Research Institute - Evidence: Angular Momentum
Planet X background - Exploration and examination of theories concerning Planet X
Planet X NEWS - Video of Planet X being discussed on the channel 13 news
Discovery - Large red object discovered in space
Telegraph UK - Does the Sun have a doomsday twin - Nemesis?
National Geographic - New planet shaped body found in our solar system
ABC News - Imaging shows Mars's Ice caps are melting fast
BBC - New global warming - Neptune's moon is getting warmer
NASA - Satellites reveal mystery of large change in Earth's gravity field
CNN - Pluto is also currently undergoing global warming
Royal Astronomical Society - Large undiscovered object
MSNBC - A mystery revolves around the Sun
Is the Vatican Tracking Planet X? - Answer given by Father Malachi Martin
Pioneer Spacecraft Slowing - A strange force is pulling on Pioneer 10 and 11

www.planetxvideo.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Jessicathespy

Your "Planet x news" link leads to a newsletter site that has (so far) tried to set three dozen cookies and two pieces of adware onto my system. I don't suppose you'd care to provide links to the actual articles supporting the existence of Planet X? Information, I need. Pest-ware, I don't.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   
This was the finally link in my agenda for 2012.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
There is no space left anymore for Planet X, Niburu etc.

Also consider that we are entering the Photon Belt, 5th Sun etc.
You should combine all events to make the right decision.
l

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join