It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

33 Year old dead alien body found in Peru

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by restonicdoom

33 years ago=1974------------seems like they still look the same as in 1947 roswell n.m. crash site recovery 60 years ago.havent heard of too many crashes lately so maybe they finally got up to toyota's reliability standards ?

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   
This has been discussed on ATS before, but i can't find the link.

I'm 90% sure it came out that it was a hoax.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   
interesting.

the skin on the hominoid looks pretty real as for mummifying goes, i've seen it in person.

the eyes do seem smaller than what we've been programmed to think grey's look like. but this is more believable than most other alien bodies i've seen on the net.

one red flag though, they may have snuck the corpse away in time before the officials came, but since the release of the video, one would think the body would have been confiscated as soon as the video went live.

also, i'm pretty certain you'd need to have a dry climate for mummification to happen, in moist areas like the zones in the tropics where that body resides, you'd think it would have rotted and gotten completely eaten by bugs and critters, and not been 'cured' so to speak. but who knows.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Alien? Why not. I can dig it.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Retseh
That body just looked so fake. I mean the entire skeletal structure appears to be essentially an exoskeleton covered by skin.

Also, there just doesn't look to be enough trauma for a crash victim and the left arm looks like it is just "folded" at the shoulder.

The whole "feel" is just fake.

Just out of curiosity, have you ever seen an actual mummy? They look pretty fake too. In fact, when you're in Egypt standing directly over one with it's original hair (or wig) and it's fingernails and toenails, it's hard to get your mind around the fact that you really are looking at a person that lived thousands of years ago.

The thing that makes me think 'fake' other than those reasons already stated, is that there doesn't seem to be any way for the ocular bundle to reach a brain from the eye sockets. But maybe the lighting is just really poor.

Otherwise, I just have to go with the gut feeling that it's a hoax.

On the subject of the Starchild skull, does anyone know why the site isn't working anymore?

edit: never mind, I guess the site was only down for a short time.

[edit on 9-12-2007 by angst18]

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 02:35 AM
link   
it LOOKS like a ligament alien to me, but as someone said previously.. not doing a closeup on the hands, toes, genitalia etc.. and the whole suspense just equals a hoax to me.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lexion
Originally posted by observe50

The white Grey's are more Botanical they comsume Chlorophyll and excrete it through there skin. The blood is a light pea soup green color.

Really ?

How exactly do you know
these enticing details ?

Any proof ?

Waiting,
Lex

You know, its really hard to come up with proof when youre dealing with these things. I can tell you for a fact that Phil Schneider said that the tall greys he encountered had a terrible stench about them. Because they execrete waste throught their skin. Also, i believe this because many other concactees, including Jim Sparks, say this is a fact. So far for the "execreting through skin" part.
For the green blood stuff...Maybe one of the older "villagers" in the video can confirm that?

While dealing with these things, its just so hard to come up with any solid proof. Just like with astral travelling and that stuff. I can do it, but i dont have any proof of it. Who will believe me?

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Is it just me or does the beginning of this video look familiar...I am not positive, but the first part of the video where the camera is being brought into a barn and we are shown a close up of the door while in very close quarters reminds me of a video which was on here a while ago concerning a girl with wings? she was in a similar barn and they did a close up of the door...i am going to check on this now, but it looks like they just used the same video and cut/added the box with alien footage..i could be completely wrong though..anyways..i am going to try to dig up that wing girl vid

[edit on 10-12-2007 by captinofcats]

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Whoops! disregard that last post, they are nothing alike! However if we are just throwing opinions out I would place my bet on it being a fake. Someone put it best a few posts back when they said something like if someone had an alien body, which could possibly be the biggest discovery of all time, why would they sit on it for around 30 years and then post it on a youtube video site. However I still found it interesting and hope that one day someone will post something truly spectacular online and then get news coverage and recognition for their discovery! i just do not see that happening with this one though .

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I think someone mentioned this and it sounded like a good idea.

Get in touch with the TV shows that look into this stuff like Monster Quest etc.

I can understand a villager having this for 33 years. Older people in out of the way places wouldn't have the goodies we do and probably wouldn't think to much about it.

I did say that it was a good likeness but the one thing that has me wondering is why wouldn't this villager have buried this body.

If a hoax, I would say they are getting better every day aren't they?

Edit to add:

Someone asked about how I knew about the blood.

I have had two experiences which scared me one was unfounded and caused by silly human fearfullness and the second was when I realized I was being transfused and a back up in the line occured, but then that isn't for here and now.

[edit on 10-12-2007 by observe50]

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elhardt
An alien body, perhaps the worlds greatest find ever, something they could even get rich and famous from, instead sits in somebody's barn for 33 years. Yeah, sounds believable.

you have to remember, that government is a bastard with these things. Like everything else on this line of things, if they turn it in the government will probably just pass it off as a hoax whether it is or not.

Government doesn't tell us squat, so why let them in on it.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ntenzpunishment
Wouldn't the best way to determine if its real to take a DNA sample

Let's say someone did take a DNA sample. What we'd probably have next would be yet another youtube video, this time of some "scientist" from some "independent" and unidentified lab being interviewed, his face either pixelized or strongly backlit and his voice disguised. There would be no specific details given in the "interview" and at the end of the clip you'd be told that five days after this "interview" the lab and all evidence were destroyed in a fire.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 08:35 AM
link   
for those that asked, you can clearly see nipples and genitali when the camera moves down the body between 1.40 & 1.50, this "Human" body looks like many at the Natural History museum including Lindow Man.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Here's a tid bit of information:

When you see a Grey male you will not see any genitalia but on one experience I did see that there are Grey's that have what we call a penis it is longer and thinner then a humans and it is retracted within them.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   
How to make a paper mache mummy

Here is a list of things you will need ....
Hot glue or super glue
Tall garbage bags (any color)
Twist ties
Duct tape or masking tape
Old sheet (white)
Glue mixture
Newspaper (whole sheets and strips)
Instant coffee (yes coffee)
Styrofoam head
5' pvc or wood 2"x 2"
1 bag of quick cement
Stick pins

Next take a tall garbage bag and cut lengthwise in half, now take the two separate pieces you made and tape each together so you have 2 garbage bags. Crumple up some newspaper and stuff into each one then tie the open end with a twist tie.

Then, take a roll of masking tape or duct tape and continuously wrap it around the garbage bag, making it smaller to the size of an arm this will also make it stiffer (remember to make a bend in it -L shaped- so your mummy will have it's arms crossed. When finished set aside- these will be your arms.

Take another garbage bag and do the same thing except when you tape them make them straight, these will be your legs. - set aside.
Then, take another garbage bag and fill the whole thing up with newspaper and then tape it to look like the middle body part of your mummy (a rectangle shape). When you are finished with this tape the arms and the legs to this rectangle (duct tape works best), then get a styrofoam head and duct tape it to the top. Now you can start to paper mache' him, make sure to put many, many layers!! It will take a few days for him to dry.

When all finished wrapping with the cloth, get a spray bottle and dissolve some instant coffee in warm/hot water and spray it all over, here and there, on your mummy. This will give him an aged look, yellowish, brownish color, the effect is really cool.

That is it! Your mummy is now ready to delight the ATS community!!

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by DisabledVet
How to make a paper mache mummy

Here is a list of things you will need ....
Hot glue or super glue
Tall garbage bags (any color)
Twist ties
Duct tape or masking tape
Old sheet (white)
Glue mixture
Newspaper (whole sheets and strips)
Instant coffee (yes coffee)
Styrofoam head
5' pvc or wood 2"x 2"
1 bag of quick cement
Stick pins

Next take a tall garbage bag and cut lengthwise in half, now take the two separate pieces you made and tape each together so you have 2 garbage bags. Crumple up some newspaper and stuff into each one then tie the open end with a twist tie.

Then, take a roll of masking tape or duct tape and continuously wrap it around the garbage bag, making it smaller to the size of an arm this will also make it stiffer (remember to make a bend in it -L shaped- so your mummy will have it's arms crossed. When finished set aside- these will be your arms.

Take another garbage bag and do the same thing except when you tape them make them straight, these will be your legs. - set aside.
Then, take another garbage bag and fill the whole thing up with newspaper and then tape it to look like the middle body part of your mummy (a rectangle shape). When you are finished with this tape the arms and the legs to this rectangle (duct tape works best), then get a styrofoam head and duct tape it to the top. Now you can start to paper mache' him, make sure to put many, many layers!! It will take a few days for him to dry.

When all finished wrapping with the cloth, get a spray bottle and dissolve some instant coffee in warm/hot water and spray it all over, here and there, on your mummy. This will give him an aged look, yellowish, brownish color, the effect is really cool.

That is it! Your mummy is now ready to delight the ATS community!!

This is funny, but it made me feel like an idiot. Everybody knows how to make papier maché dolls, this aint one.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomeBrew
Just out of curiosity, but why does everyone believe DNA will be the smoking gun when determinining weither it will be an alien or not? How will DNA testing determin anything to be 'alien'? As far as I know, DNA testing is only good/valid when there is known DNA to compare it to, and just because a perticular DNA has no match does not equate to alien...

Standard DNA testing may not even give results that can be compared to the database. That's what happened in the case of the Starchild Skull. They've tested for nuclear DNA several times, but haven't gotten a result. The Mitochondrial DNA test came out fine. It proved to be human which means that the mother was human, but the story of the father remains untold until they can get some kind of result from the nuclear DNA test.

The theory is that the nuclear DNA is different enough in the Starchild to have made the methods used in the test unable to work. The test was designed to chemically extract DNA. The chemicals used were tailored to work on conventional Earth type DNA. If the DNA is different, which it may very well be if the sample came from a true Alien species, then it probably won't work.

Last I heard they're waiting on a new test for the Starchild DNA. It may be better at getting results.

As for this supposed Alien corpse. Pictures or video doesn't mean very much in todays world. They need to do something more in order to make me a believer.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
i SAW an alien ship seriously i dont know were to go but if this is true man i believe you too

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Elhardt

wow I suggest you get a social life and some friends. If a website makes you this angry it just shows that you have little friends and place way to much importance on a website. The site is about UFO stuff and discussing it and you can't prove it is a hoax you just assume it is because your that pretentious.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
i believe that this dead creature is or once was real. it appears to be a small human who died of wounds to the head and chest, it could likely be a severe burn victim, this would explain for the enlarged head and damaged brownish skin that makes it look like a mummy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join