It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

33 Year old dead alien body found in Peru

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Has anyone seen this? From the story it looks like someone removed an alien body before the government got there and took over the area. I just watched it on Stage6. Sorry I don't know the source. I was just wondering if anyone has anymore information. It looks like a home movie and at the end they say more information to come. It looks pretty creepy to me. I have never seen it before maybe an ATSer has some more info. Sorry if this is a repost but I couldn't find any thread on it.

I will try to communicate with the person who posted it and try to find out any more info or to see if I can find the exclusive that is promised.

Video..........

[edit on 8-12-2007 by restonicdoom]

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by restonicdoom

I don't think it was real. What it looked like to me was a very old skeleton of a deformed human. If it recently crashed, I'm pretty sure it wouldn't have decayed to an extreme like that.

This is IMO so don't be annoyed at my answer. Maybe it's just the fact that I won't let myself accept the fact theres more intelligent life out there. Good find all the same though restonicdoom

flagged for future thoughts/conclusions

[edit on 8-12-2007 by Nyte Angel]

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I have to download software to play it. Forget that. I'd like to see it, but I don't need anymore software.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by restonicdoom

I found it on Youtube it looks like it has been there for two months. The comments say it originated on METACAFE but I was not able to find it there any way here is the youtube link if you need it.

Youtube link......

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Looks like a hydroencephalitic. Very intriguing.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Real alien part # 1
www.youtube.com...

Real alien part # 2
www.youtube.com...

Real alien part # 3
www.youtube.com...

Real alien part # 4
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Found some better quality videos here:
myparanormallife.blogspot.com...

maybe someone could send the guys at Destination Truth a message asking them to go down there and investigate.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

Thank you internos I didn't see them. To bad they didn't have pictures when it was fresh. It almost looks like paper mache. Someone should have took a piece and did a DNA test.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by restonicdoom
Thank you internos I didn't see them. To bad they didn't have pictures when it was fresh. It almost looks like paper mache. Someone should have took a piece and did a DNA test.

When those villagers ask to be paid for taking a tissue sample, we'll probably know that it's just a hoax.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Every ridiculous fake UFO video and Alien video that exists on earth always seems to end up as a thread on ATS. This is the stuff filling up this site, pushing more important threads onto the 2nd page and forgotten, and causing people a lot of wasted time sifting through the nonsense. It makes me wonder if those posting these here are in on these hoaxes, since they don't seem to want to use any built in mental credibility filter to determine that this stuff is fake in the first place.

An alien body, perhaps the worlds greatest find ever, something they could even get rich and famous from, instead sits in somebody's barn for 33 years. Yeah, sounds believable. Then as usual, the videos are idiotic and suspicious. They give you short little few second glances at the thing while the camera is moving around and avoids letting you see the hands of the alien or other parts. It looks like a burlap or cloth bag used for the skin, with a fake looking skeletal structure underneath. And of course there's the promise we'll see more in the future, which of course we will not. The world's most important story is in the form of a Metacafe video. Please people, can't we start using some common sense before posting dozens of fake videos and pictures to ATS?

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Elhardt

This is a discussion board, friend. We discuss things; theories, proof, evidence, and debunked fakes. This guy didn't post it as proof, he only posted it for speculation.

Settle yourself.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Nyte Angel

Wouldn't decay that fast? based on your expert opinion? lol

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 03:44 AM
link   
It looks real, and at the same time fake to me. I cant really tell.
If its real, its not the species wich we refer to as "small grey". From what i have read and know, small greys only have 3 long fingers, this one has got at least 4 stubby ones, like a childs hands. Also, the head seems too big and the eyes too small, but thats just my opinion.
I think this would be a species of grey other than the "small grey". I base this conclused on the small grey alien seen in Victors alien interview footage, wich i believe to be genuine.

I feel sad caus there werent any pictures taken when the body was still fresh. Or atleast some detailed drawings. At the same time, its the best dead alien body ive seen so far. If this is fake, its really well done.

It should be on the worldwide news.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 03:52 AM
link   
the face looks funny, almost like it was made outta pottery.

the eyes and nose and mouth are all close together and symetric, the eye holes are quite small and really round ..

when we compare this to a human skull, we see all these ridges and lines where mucles and tendons, ligaments and stuff were, a jaw, etc. on the alien face, we see none of this .. just a little slit for a mouth and holes for eyes. hmm. not saying it has to look human but it should have some sort of something on its skull distinguishing where things once were..

how could something evolve a mouth and eyes and a nose and have a skull like that is beyond me, and im going to say this is a fake.

[edit on 12/9/2007 by runetang]

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by runetang
the face looks funny, almost like it was made outta pottery.

the eyes and nose and mouth are all close together and symetric, the eye holes are quite small and really round ..

when we compare this to a human skull, we see all these ridges and lines where mucles and tendons, ligaments and stuff were, a jaw, etc. on the alien face, we see none of this .. just a little slit for a mouth and holes for eyes. hmm. not saying it has to look human but it should have some sort of something on its skull distinguishing where things once were..

how could something evolve a mouth and eyes and a nose and have a skull like that is beyond me, and im going to say this is a fake.

[edit on 12/9/2007 by runetang]

No no no, this isnt a skeleton, its a mummy. The skin is still there, its mummified. Thats why it looks all papery and leathery.
Natural mummies are found in a dry climate, where the air is thin. Or in a bog.
See the Wiki article.

[edit on 9-12-2007 by LeopardSeal]

[edit on 9-12-2007 by LeopardSeal]

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Wouldn't the best way to determine if its real to take a DNA sample

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeopardSeal
It looks real, and at the same time fake to me. I cant really tell.
If its real, its not the species wich we refer to as "small grey". From what i have read and know, small greys only have 3 long fingers, this one has got at least 4 stubby ones, like a childs hands. Also, the head seems too big and the eyes too small, but thats just my opinion.
I think this would be a species of grey other than the "small grey". I base this conclused on the small grey alien seen in Victors alien interview footage, wich i believe to be genuine.

I feel sad caus there werent any pictures taken when the body was still fresh. Or atleast some detailed drawings. At the same time, its the best dead alien body ive seen so far. If this is fake, its really well done.

It should be on the worldwide news.

I agree with you. Certainly interesting "evidence" and something to think about. It looks genuine but of course, it could be fake as well.
As someone mentioned before, a DNA analysis would give answer to the definite question - if it's real or not.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 08:21 AM
link   
After watching the vid a few times, I would say that its the remains of a mumified young male who suffered from encephalitis , as you can see nipples and genitalia. The general opinion is that greys don't have either of these.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 08:28 AM
link   
as Leopardseal said already, it could be natually mummified in that climate very easily.

Now im not sure about the video at this point but it is interesting, and easily proven if it's true using DNA.

But I'm sure I've heard of this story before, and if I didn't hear it here then it could only be one other site. And it was definately more than a few months ago, more like a couple of years, does this ring a bell for anyone else?

Good find

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by runetang

was thinking the same things. But I guess if it is mummified, that throws this theory out the window *shrug*

Still no way to tell if it's real or fake just by looking at it.

The only thing I find odd, is the voice modifications of the narrator( edit on jaden_x's link voice is normal so scratch that, but there is still the spooky music), to make it seem a bit more spooky, as well as the classic "more to come soon". These to me are classic signs of hoaxing.

They've had this thing for 33 years, but they need just a 'little' more time, to bring forth some more evidence. Unless they are talking about DNA samples (which I'm quite sure they aren't), I believe they are just miliking it. Classic signs of a fake, imo.

[edit on 9-12-2007 by Nola213]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join