It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spontaneous Past-life Memory.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Allies Parade 1945

Here you go Railok

[edit on 16-5-2008 by darcon]

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by darcon

Hi Arcon, thanks for helping Railok with that (you're a star).
And welcome back to the thread.

Railok,
Ok now I've heard the song I'd like to ask, when did you first hear it ... and were you doing anything significant at the time ?

I know what you mean about the language recognition. When I have recalled PL conversations, it's like I have an automatic translator system in my head eg;

(Cornish lifetime) ...
I recall the conversations in a combination of Cornish (a kind of Gaelic variation) with Old English terminology and I hear it (very strongly accented) and understand it fluently in my mind ... but if I try to repeat it out loud I sound like an idiot.

(Egyptian lifetime) ...
Again I hear the words very clearly (tones & accents), but I don't automatically understand the meaning of the words in my head (just the familiar sound as if I 'should' know them) ... it's more just a kind of 'knowing' because of the memories that go with the conversations ... and of course I suppose whatever is taking place during the conversations provided an indication as to the content initially.

(Crow/Blackfoot lifetime) ...
As I mentioned in a previous post, I was actually a deaf mute in that lifetime, so obviously I didn't recall conversations in the same way as on the other occasions. What I did recall however was how the words looked when they formed on peoples mouths as they spoke ... and I recall touching the face of the person who was speaking to me (in much he same way a blind person does to determine someones features) and feeling the movement and vibration of their cheek, as I watched the shape of their mouth ... in that lifetime I remember finding this a very useful method, that helped me to understand and communicate. The vibration of the cheek was different with each individual and so it provided the same ability to differenciate between voice tones/accents (just as a hearing person can).

Woody

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I heard it for the first time around 1 month ago (which really triggered the search of it actually meaning something which lead me here.). I wasn't really doing anything special, I was asked by a friend to help him find a good 1945 victory celebration video and I came across this (not really suspecting it being a soviet based video at all due to the title "Allied Parade 1945", of course, the soviet union was a part of the allied forces.)

But I do recognize everytime I hear something from that area that I "understand" in my head. And sometimes, I have these.. Maybe small flashes? I don't know if I'm making them up in my head or if they actually have happend, it's like I see.. A street, a long street that is pretty gray with apartment complexs at both side and in the middle a road.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Railok

Hi Railok,
Very interesting I must say. As I've mentioned a few times in this thread, It's always a good idea to keep a journal (it doesn't have to be an elaborate tome, any notepad will do), and just make notes everytime you get something. Try to make the notes as detailed as possible (how you felt when the memory popped into your head ... did anything in particular prompt it etc), so that you have an accurate record to use as reference as/when more things come to you.

You might be surprised to discover how this can often trigger new memories and/or extend the existing ones with more detail. But never be tempted to add bits that you only think could have happened ... just the bits that you genuinely recall.

This is how I got such a detailed account of my other lifetimes (obviously it's not as quick as having regression therapy - it took me over a year to fit the full picture together from the random snippets I use to get), but it's well worth letting it filter through at a natural pace.

Woody

[edit on 17-5-2008 by woodwytch]

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Is there any ways to know the difference between past lives? I mean, let's say I recall just a snippet of one life, but then of another, how can I know?

Is there any way to actually trigger some new memories in some way?

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Railok

Hi Railok,

Just saw your last post ... I have a couple of people coming for regression any minute now ... but I'll post a detailed reply to your question later.

Woody

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Thank you, Woody!
I'm interested in seeing the answer.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Something I thought about past lives in our dreams is more that they are not our own past lives but that of our ancestors. If you think about it, out DNA is "diluted",so to speak, generations and generations down; so Possibly ,whatever DNA that we trace ALL the way back to, is part of us. So, could we be possibly experience snapshots of our family experiences and distant ancestors??? If you think about cell function and that cells hold "memory", correct? For example: We get sick, and the cells that fight to build immunity, how do they do it? They remember the virus genes?? Our brain are cells, which have our memory.

So the DNA that has cells from father and mother has a code and memory and their mother and father, and so on......so we have a tiny part of that and draw up memory from those lives of our ancestors?

I know I am thinking way out there(or maybe not) but what do you think?

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by qd22vcc

Hi again,

This theory was put forward by someone else in one of the earlier posts.

It's an interesting concept and one that should not be dismissed out of hand ... as with anything of this nature ... no-one knows with 100% certainty what the answer really is but I can offer you my persnal opinion.

I think it's quite possible that some of the recollections people have are the result of 'Ancestoral Memory'. Genetic imprints ebedded within our DNA could definately be the cause of 'snapshot recall' for example. And even some of the more expansive PLR, but I don't think it would be feesible to assume this is the source of all memories from different era's ... in fact I'd say it's impossible, for a variety of reasons.

However, I like the way you think !
In my experience it's always better to look for other possibilities before settling on the most obvious or dramatic. The best way to do this (whenever possible), is to research any detailed memories you might have (places / names / historical accuracy etc).

And always remember you don't have to convince anyone else ... other than yourself ! When you are satisfied that your memories are real ... then you can start to work-out why you recalled them at this partcular time in your life and what relevance they have as far as improving your current lifetime and understanding.

Whether your recall is 'Ancestoral' or 'Seperate' PLM, is almost incidental because they both share one purpose ... and that is the reason for the recall ... that's what's really important !

Woody

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by wigit

this is what a past live is:

God makes your soul and spirit together with a spirit body containing them called the inner man in heaven. this is called the pre-life

youre innner man learns the basics of good and evil up here and learns reads etc

then, as a baby, you start forgetting the things in a phase called passing over. this begins the occupied life

the ancients used to not have a passing over which is one reason why they were smater. this phase of the spirit is getting more intense as it evolves over time

then while your living your life you grasp onto things you have learned in your pre-llife and have harder time understanding things you havent heard and experiece things like de ja vu

then you die and the whole things starts over again in the afterlife

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
*ok this is a huge bump but I didn't know where else to post it*

After reading this post I think I can explain alot of sensations I've had in the past rather well. Apparently I was a Christian that was Crucified. Also since you seemed to be the expert on the area I couldn't think of a better place to put this. I'll start with the most definitive evidence and end with the vague.

1. At a christian concert we were told to hold our hands up for 2+ minutes I felt for at least a minute (what seemed like an eternity) what has been compared to lighting going through every nerve ending and vein in your hands. I was watching a History channel program last week and apparently this is exactly what someone will feel when a nail (stake by our standards) is driven through the wrists.

2. Also on the history channel I learned that the Christians were stabbed in the side like Christ was to mock their religion. I'll quote an earlier post I made "Then a burrowing pain started worse than all the others at my side." I have felt this same pain on the exact same side (yes, the left side) at least 3 other times throughout my life. I also have a tiny almost invisible scar there.

3.(?) I scar extremely easy on my wrists. In fact there is not a single time that I have been cut/scratched on my wrists in which it did not scar afterwords.

(sorry I don't have any lash marks on my back. The back pain I feel is normal and with cause.)

[edit on 19-7-2008 by Aron1138]
(Am I supposed to be able to make a stud finder beep?)
(I've been able to read since atleast 1 1/2 and at most 3)

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Aron1138

Hey there Aron1138,

It's good to see the old thread still breathes life.

Can I ask if you are a Christian in this lifetime ?

The reason I ask is for me to understand whether or not you may have known about these crucifixion details beforehand. Even if you did, it doesn't nullify the possibility of PLM, but it could influence your thoughts (do you see where I'm coming from) ?

Now, if we assume that your suspicions are correct and you were crucified in a previous lifetime, the scars/marks plus the pain in the side would be a good indication.

Another thing I would ask ...

When you have noticed the marks or felt the pain (I think you said this had occurred 3 times to date), can you remember what was happening in your present life at that time (good/bad/indifferent) ?

As I mentioned in an earlier post we don't often experience 'spontantaneous' PLM for the fun of it. When it happens the information we recall is usually very specific and very relevent to whatever is happening in our present life at that time.

Other than the marks / pain in the side etc, what images did you see on your mental TV screen (even if they were only brief flashes or still images) ?

If you can think of any more details let me know ... I'd be very interested to here more.

There is more information about Pastlife Memory on my website if you're interested. Just click on the link in my signature beneath this post.

Woody

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
First off I am Christian in this lifetime.

I can't seem to remember all the occurrences of the stabbing at my side. However I do remember that it has happened on many occasions one of which was the night before the pain in my hands. Let me describe to you that event in more detail.

As I said we were to hold our hands up for 3+ minutes, but I was wrong that that was when this happened. It was actually later in the service/show (the band was heavy metal with a sitar) I was listening to the sitar music and I feel a burning sensation in both my hands and I bite down hard. The pain of having stakes driven through your wrists is the complete optimum pain that a human can feel in their hands. I felt this pain for at least a minute but I didn't yell, all I did was grit my teeth and wince. Right as I was about to get up and do something about it the guy goes "now everyone hold hands." so I reach out and grab the hand of the person next to me (heh, way faster than expected.) and the pain slowly channeled out of me.

I had absolutely no idea about the origins of this pain until 2-3 days ago when I saw a history channel program

If I think about the pain hard enough I can feel it again. Also I have had the TV screen experience you speak of but I can't recall what I saw or anything about it.

Also I totaled my car after this event (a few weeks later no more than 2 months). Also if you're interested: yes it was a 97 v6 Mustang, yes I loved it, and yes time slowed down before the collision (I perceived half a second as 15+). Also a few minutes never happened for me the collision it's self, the sound, or anything. (actually the things I "missed" account for the time that the uh, slow time event took.) My head was barely bleeding my legs hurt like hell for a while but no damage viewable on an x-ray. I listened to vocal trance and "Drone Zone" music for a while instead of my usual classic rock and that helped the psychological damage.

Frankly I'm more satisfied with the green 96 s10 I have. (faster and I am installing an aftermarket sound system.)

I'll meditate like you said when my life isn't stuck in the fast lane.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Just thought I would add that my imagination has no bounds how can I tell if i'm flashing back for real? Are they usually event triggered? Like listening to an old song, touching an object, seeing a location, hearing a sound, tasting a food, or other sensory things? Or do they just occur before major events? If you believe that what we did in our past life effects what we like now then:

I have always been obsessed with combat be it sword play, trench warfare, tactical recon, dog fights etc.
I am obsessed with cars and music
I like to research about the Egyptians (c'mon they're absolutely fascinating)
I enjoy almost all periods of time but I think I like the 50s and medieval times the best. (heh there's a contrast)
I've been looking into the Maya since the "timeline change" but not to a degree of obsession.
When it comes to music I like rock from the 60's-today, Heavy Metal occasionally, Vocal Trance, and Jazz (haven't listened to it in a long time)

They only thing I could compare to a flash back was actually a few hours ago. I was mowing a lawn and my headset was accidentally set to the oldies station usually I go GYAH and turn it off but I actually listened to it for a long time. I started to visualize myself as a guy in a 57 chevy, but like I said I have a good imagination because right after that I imagined myself as a greaser on a motorcycle, so I switched stations and it was like being sucked out of a decade. I could most likely do this with any music but I felt really connected.

Also I'm sure this sounds like trying to learn how to swim by doing a back flip into the ocean so I'll try to take steps if you help me

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Aron1138

Hi again Aron1138,

I just finished reading the details in your reply and I'm really impressed. As I've told other people who have posted on the thread ... without actually speaking to you face to face and regressing you I can't say for sure whether or not you experienced PLM. It does sound very likely I have to say. But another thought crossed my mind when I was reading your post and it might be worth considering.

I can't help thinking this could have been a spiritual experience. Insomuch as, you were deeply involved in the service (this is almost like meditation as the focus and concentration alters the brainwaves from beta to alpha).

As a result the energy levels were raised in your body and manifested as a Cristos link (hands /side) ... the fact that you were not aware of these crucifixion details until recently adds weight to this (and rules out 'wishful thinking' on your part). It's quite common for healers to experience pain in their hands if they are not channeling the healing energy into people/animals/plants etc because it just keeps building-up.

This would certainly explain the fact that the pain dispersed when you connected hands with the other person. It would have been very interesting to know if the person next to you actually felt anything physically when your hands touched.

I have to admit I was always a little sceptical about 'hands-on healing' but I've seen it happen with one of my clients. She used to experience a great deal of pain in her hands ... and when I got her to channel it by laying her hands on someone she (and the person) were amazed with the results.

Certainly something to think about. Woody

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
hmm. maybe I need to find some good sitar music then
. I agree it felt like a transference of energy but I just wanted to get it out I didn't care where it went. For some reason I noticed I made the other person (a girl, and yes I'm straight I just wasn't interested.) more self-confident.

What I wonder though is weather I acquired the energy from the room and people in it or from myself.

[edit on 20-7-2008 by Aron1138]

oh, I just remembered that I used to want to look up Atlantis as a kid a lot

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch
reply to post by Dock6

On the subject of Jenny Cockell, it reminds me of a documentry I saw on TV. not too long ago. About a 5yr old boy who constantly spoke about missing his 'other mummy', when he lived on one of the Scottish Highlands'.

His family decided to take him there, to see if he recognised it. It was amazing ... they found the house where he had lived ... and confirmed that aeroplanes landed on a stretch of beach (just has he'd said they did). After his trip there, his (real) mother said that he had stopped being obsessive about his other lifetime and only mentioned it occasionally now ... when it was relevant. I think when these things come from a child, it adds a certain depth to the reality of souls experiencing numerous lifetimes.
[edit on 18-12-2007 by woodwytch]

That TV documentary is exceptional. I think you can see it in several parts on U-Tube - unless it has been removed.

It was very poignant when they found his old house. He had been so excited to be going "home" to the island, but he seemed saddened and empty when he went back to his old house.

It reminds me of how I felt when I went back to Madison, Wisconsin in 2001. I felt this incredible elation that would suddenly turn to terrible sadness. This happened when I went to Truax Field where the pilot had been stationed. It was just the sudden realization really hit that all the old friends were long gone and you would never see them again.

I had gone to Madison hoping to find out about his family. I found the critical information in the newspaper articles about the pilot's disappearance and even located his address. I went to the apartments and when I got there, I certainly felt the feeling I had lived there in the past. That night, back in the motel, I had a vivid memory of the pilot sitting in a chair in the living room of the apartment. He had come home late and I think his wife had left his dinner in the oven. His wife seemed aware he was upset and she said she would put he children to bed. She then went to bed herself and the pilot just sat in the dark thinking.

I remember him looking out the window in the dining room that looked behind the apartment down at the building where his friend lived in the building over (10 Sherman terrace). This was the friend of the pilot who died in a crash earlier in the day that the pilot and radar operator went missing over Lake Superior on November 23rd, 1953.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I have experienced some very wierd experiences relating to possible "past life memory recall".

In one case, I was on a vacation to Madison, Wisconsin to investigate the home of the pilot from these apparent "past life memories". I went on a trip to Devils Lake State Park about a half hour drive north of Madison. When I got there I really had all sorts of "deja vue" type experiences.

I started walking on this trail around the lake and I came to this slope covered in a rockfall of huge boulders. I stopped and I was struck by two recalls.

One was from an experience that happened when I was seven years old living in Hinton, Alberta. Our family used to go on Sunday drives to Jasper National Park after church on Sundays. I believe this one experience happened at Miette Hot Springs. All I remember is that my brothers and I saw a similar rock slide and we started climbing up the boulders. As each of us got to a higher boulder we would jeer down to the other "I am the king of the castle". What was wierd, was I could remember on this occasion that I suddenly had this memory of a time when I was climbing a similar slope with a friend. My friend and I were both with our wives and my wife was asking me to come down because my little son wanted to climb up but he couldn't because he was too small. Of course, when I had this memory, I knew it wasn't "my memory" but I do recall at the time that it seemed like a real memory.

When I was at the slope at Devil's Lake, I realized that this must have been the slope and I was simultaneously experiencing the memory from the slope in Jasper Park when I am seven and the "memory" of being on that slope at Devil's Lae what I am guessing was about the summer of 1953 - now realizing that this must have been a memory of Lt. Moncla and his wife and kids with Lt. Schmidt and his wife and kids. When I met Lt. Moncla's widow in 2002, I did ask her if Lt. Schmidt had been a good friend of her husband and she told me that "we went places and did things together". She went on to tell me how she had been over at Mrs. Schmidt's apartment to comfort her after her husbands plane crashed. That was when a neighbor from upstairs in the apartment (she had left the children there) came over and told her someone was there to see her from the Air Force. It was the base commander Lt. Col. Harry Shoup and the base chaplain who had come over to inform her about her husband's disappearance.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Railok

here's a picture of a ww2 era soviet pistol

for more
www.deactivated-guns.co.uk...

a WW1 era revolver

and here's a fare share of ww2 soviet rifles

www.guncity.co.nz...

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch
2/ I recalled a lifetime in Egypt ... born in Heliopolis (4th dynasty) ... birth name - Khentakawes ... temple name - Themah. Death by falling (was it an accident ... no), in my 32nd year.

Interesting but why are you spelling your name wrong?

The Pyramid of Khentkawes

Or are you a different person?

Entertaining thread.

Theoretical question. Let's say you discover definitively that people have no past lives and that there is no such thing as reincarnation.

Just for the sake of argument, how would you explain (to yourself?) this pantheon?

Again, not doubting you just looking at a thought experiment.

As far as the hypnosis, what makes a hypnotist think that they can modulate or control or access the subconscious?

Is there a mechanism or some proof that this is what you're doing?

Just curious.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join