It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spontaneous Past-life Memory.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Thanx for the info, i also found a website that shows a lot of crystal info. All i can say to the pictures is WOW!!!!

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch
reply to post by darcon

Ok darcon here are a few of my photographs that I took on Skye ... t give you a Highland fix ... just to keep you going.

I go up there to visit with a friend 2-3 times a year ... how lucky am I ?

This is McCleod's Castle (CORRECTION; This is McEwan's Castle), on Skye (a magickal place indeed);

The 'Men'O'Tor' (natural rock formation);

files.abovetopsecret.com...

And finally, a waterfall going directly into the sea (very unusual);

Enjoy Woody

[edit on 8-2-2008 by woodwytch]

[edit on 8-2-2008 by woodwytch]

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I forgot one other civilization i have been obsessed about. The romans. I have always wanted to stand in the middle of the Colosseum. Just to wonder over the years how many gladiator fights were fought there. The chanting crowd, it would be something. How ancient Rome is, with all the battles. Just something i have always wanted to visit like the pyramids.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Hi Woody and Co!!

I have been neglecting my duties and not been here for a bit LOL

Truth is life has taken a few "diversions" and although I have had time to occasionally look at ATS, I have not had the luxury of responding

Nice to see things kicking off again though

Hey Darcon, welcome

I read with interest what you have to say.. I must say that I have had a fascination with Rome since childhood...when I used to watch movies and could not understand the concept of acting
I actually thought it easier to travel back in time than act it out

The standing in the Colosseum I can relate to. I live near Chester, UK and it has a small partly excavated Amphitheatre, that you can stand in. It is only half exposed but I often go there and stand in the centre and kind of meditate and try to feel what happened there. It was used for a multitude of activites...mostly bloody of course.

I have often stood and looked towards the City and think of the last sights experiences some may have seen, the baying crowd, the hopelessness of the situation kill or be killed

I have also stood in the spectators area and wondered if I would actually be crying out for one person to kill another...or whether a beast should be put to death....

I am not that spiritually aware really, but it does sometimes feel overwhelming...Mind you I always find old sites overwhelming....and overactive imagination probably....

Recent events have made me even more convinced that I have been here before. I visited family "Down South" and a friend is conviced that their 3 year old child has been here before... One day, when the time is right, I will have a PLR and kick of the whole process. I came close last year but Madam fate had other ideas...
It is interesting though, whatever the mechanism, a genetic memory or a re-visiting soul hiring another body.. I hope I get the sporty number next time

Hey Woody,

A little while back, someone asked me if there was any way of confirming whether or not we have known someone in our past? The two people involved have amazing common beliefs and thoughts, despite being on different sides of the world, different cultures and ages...and have NEVER met

Apparently they met in a forum and from the start they felt that they have known and can trust each other...like they were a kind of monozygotic soul..as it were..very strange. Each of them felt like the other had been reading a biography or synopsis of the others life
A bit spooky perhaps? They have so much in common that they have had internet chats up to 5 hours and had long phone conversations, one lasted over 16 hours !!!!!

Any thoughts on this friends??

Oh well I am off to clear my head and do some Skyclad running....ouch !!!

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Hey thanks for the words papa, i have been trying to remember my dreams the past few days, i have only caught glimpses of them, but i will continue to try and remember them. I have remembered a dream i had a while ago though. I will tell you in my next post, bear with me it is a long post

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I remember it was Dark out. My Cousin Rob and i were walking down this pathway. We could see a fenced area ahead with about 150 - 200 people inside of it. We walked to the end of the pathway and went through the fence door. They looked like they were having a good time. They were all chatting and talking to one another. I saw some of my friends there and some people i did not recognize. So we walked through the crowd, and went to the left side of the field. I saw my friend billy there and went over to say hi to him. I got to billy, but then i heard an awful scream. From the angle i was at i could see the end of the crowd. So i looked back and saw these Black Shadow beings hopping the fence. And attacking the crowd. Everyone panicked. Now the whole crowd started to run for that pathway. I remember me and rob booked it through the crowd, People were running and screaming, it was bloody chaos. I looked back and i could see the black beings behind us. People were hopping the fence cause the pathway was too small for everyone to go through. I was scared like everyone else was. I remember it so vividly now. I remember when i got near the near the pathway not knowing where rob was. I hoped the fence cause the pathway was blocked. After the fence i saw houses ahead, i just kept running past the houses through unknown backyards. The crowd was thinning out, there we were like i think 20 people now running around with me. Everyone else seemed to have ran another way. Don't ask me the details of who was around me because i can not remember their faces. I just kept running and didn't look back. After i had been running through unknown backyards, and unknown streets for about i would say 20 minutes, i suddenly realized i was alone. I stopped and looked around, there was none of the crowd or Dark beings. I then found out that i was on the road i take to turn on my street. I went ahead ran a couple block till i got to the street just before mine. The reason why i did this is because my friend bill lives on this street. When i got to the side of his house, To my surprise Rob was their with a couple of my friends and billy were there. I asked billy what happened, he told me that he met up with rob and my other friends at the end of his street. I asked what those shadow beings were and he just stared at me and smiled. I believe that is when my dream ended or that is all i remember. I recalled this dream through one of my meditation Sessions. Now i know it wasn't a vision, i just remembered. Anyways that's my dream i remember. I will keep you updated on any other progress, i will state though that i have recalled a few of my other dreams but not as much detail as this one.

[edit on 10-2-2008 by darcon]

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
'Ello.

Lets see, I'm not saying that I've seen my past lives through my dreams, because, with how random they are, it is highly unlikely, but it's possible that, within one of my dreams, there is something of importance. Also, in all of my dreams, I am myself, unless I say I am someone else.
Now, before I start, i am going to say, and I just noticed this now, but the setting of many of my dreams is near water, whether it is a lake, river, or the ocean. Now, for my dreams (I will say, some of them are very straight forward, or I think they are.)

1. I was swimming in a slightly murky lake with some other children, about my age (I'd say 12 or 13. Also, I was a younger version of myself in the dream.) From where we were, we could see a river. So, we were swimming, and, not to far away, I saw bubbles rising to the surface. I went under water and looked around, and saw what looked like a giant fish, with brilliant golden scales. When I resurfaced, it turned out that what I saw was a dog.

2. I was, once again, myself, only I was about 15, and on my high school swim team. For some reason, I had to leave school for a year, and when I came back, the school had decided to get rid of the swim team. Throughout the rest of the dream, I tried to get the swim team started again, and eventually, I succeeded.

3. Someone took an ax and cut open my back. The rest of the dream was my spirit tried to figure out who did it.

4. I was sitting in my house, when I looked outside, and saw the sky getting a strange, yellow color. For some reason, and instinct told me that I had to leave town, so I did. When I returned a couple of days later, a tornado had come and destroyed everything.

5. I was wishing with a bunch of my friends (all people who I actually know. No one who I created). I caught a fish with beautiful greenish blue iridesant scales.

6. My friends (same ones as the ones stated above) and I all got pet fish. We put our fish into fish tanks, but then, my goldfish turned into a caterpillar that could breath underwater.

7. (This is my favorite, but it's kinda long, and very fantasyesque. Also, I feel like I should add that this was a 3 part dream. One part happened one night, the next part the next night, and the last part the night after that. Also, I was a boy with auburn colored hair and dark brown eyes. I was 13 in part 1, 15 in part 2, and 16 in part 3)
Part 1: I was on a sightseeing tour. The group I was with was walking across a bridge to a stone archway with an old, rusted gate, but the gate didn't seem to be protecting anything. I was curious, so I pushed the gate open, and as soon as I walked through, it was as if I was in another world. The time period looked to be Midivil or Reneisannce. As soon as I entered, people started leading me to an old wooden cottage perched on a hill, be hidden well. I went inside, and something, perhaps instinct, told me that I had to perform some sort of task to be able to talk to the owner of the house. All I had to do was go into a pantry like room, take a small blue egg, and bring it to a closed door. As soon as I did that, the owner came out.
Part 2: A few years had elapsed since where my last dream ended. I was worshipped in the village, and had been given a room that looked to be reserved for those of royal blood. It was decorated with red and gold. It had a huge bed with a red curtain canopy. Over the past 2 years, the owner of the small cottage had presented me with a golden dragon, and now I was his apprentice. One day, my friend ( he had longish blond hair that he always kept in a pony tail, and blue eyes) were at another village that was in trouble. My friend and I helped the village (getting rid of monsters that dwelled under ground), but he died in the process.
Part 3: I was still considered as a hero and a dragon rider, but there was also a new apprentice. She was an annoying 13 year old girl with very plain brown hair. (a short part)

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
8. (this one was fuzzy) I was in a dark mansion working on a project with some of my friends. When it was time for me to go home, I walked outside, and in the bushes, I saw something moving (a saber tooth tiger, carrying away some prey.) I tried to go back into the mansion, but it was locked, so I ran to a deserted house. Inside, was a man who had been bitten by the saber tooth tiger, and was acting as if he had Malaria.

9. My friends and I walked into a building that was a giant maze where everything kept on changing. Our goal was obviously to get out, but we weren't supposed to. All of my friends got lost and the owner of the maze put them in trances. I escaped, but was then hunted by my friends and other people who had been put in trances, and some hunting dogs. I got away, and was never caught.

10. (I can only remember what I looked like, and even that is fuzzy. I was a 17 year old guy with brown hair. I always wore a very boring cloak.)

11. I was with some friends, and we all had animals with us, kind of like gaurdians. Mine was a small dragon. My friends were a possum, a fish, and a dog. The whole dream took place in a cleared away swampy marsh. We were being hunted, but had to stop walking because of a whirlpool that appeared in front of us. Nearby was an airplane, se we decided to fly it so we could continue our escape. (Also feel like I should add that, when I woke up from this dream, for some reason, I was almost in tears. I felt like what is described in "Crawling" by Linkin Park)

There you go, all of the dreams I can remember even small parts about since I started writing them down. Please pardon me for my spelling

Thanks,
Kagutuchi

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by kagutuchi

Hi kagutuchi, I thought you might be stopping-by.

Well that is a pretty amazing collection of dreams you have there and I'm so pleased to hear that you write them down.

Ok, when I read both of your posts two words kept coming into my head and they were 'Shapeshifting' and 'Alchemy'. Before I give you a breakdown on the details and information you provided I just want to say that the definition of these words (from an overview perspective), tell me that you are currently undergoing some major changes ... particularly on an inner level. Now, depending on your age this could literally mean that these changes are of a physical nature ... but I'm more inclined to believe (whatever your age), that they refer here to a more 'spiritual transition'.

With reference to your dreams ... I would be inclined to say that 1-6 deal with these 'changes' ... whilst 7 (parts 1/2/3), are very likely glimpses of past-life memory but perhaps from a stylized viewpoint (dreams more often than not like to fill in and embellish any blank areas). Then moving on to 8-11, I would say these are reactions as a result of all the imput you've received from the dreams.

The water that seems to be a theme through most of your dreams relates to both the fluidity and movement taking place and the emotions that such changes can trigger.

1. (fish/dog) ... This is where the 'shapeshifting' element came from (changing form) in real terms this means that you feel torn between a choice of 2 things. Whichever one you choose, you will feel like you've made some kind of sacrifice by letting the other go.

2. This tells me that you want to take the initiative but feel like something is stopping you ... almost like there's a fence in front of you.

3. Here I get the impression that someone has let you down (stabbed you in the back). This may have caused a blockage in your progress temperarily ... but you'll be pleased to hear that you have everything at hand to turn that around to your advantage ... at the moment you're not doing that ... use your intuition.

4. (Yellow sky/tornado/lost everything); Whatever this represents in your life you should know that it is not a negative. This situation will get rid of anything that has no future purpose in your life (spring clean) to make way for all the new stuff waiting in the wings. This could result in a celebration of some kind (family and/or friends).

5. Just be mindful that things aren't always what they seem ... make sure you don't lose sight of what's real during all the new things taking place ... stay grounded.

6. Changes and transitions (exciting times).

7. (pt 1); The rusty gateway ... very, very symbollic. This could be the representation between your conscious and sub-consciousmind (where pastlife memories are stored). Because you have a pretty good recall of your dreams (if you don't already), I would suggest you start meditating regularly. The more effort you put into this practice the better results you'll get and quite likely start to retrieve these memories.

(pt 2); Is very likely part of a pastlife memory ... unfortunately it is not up to me to tell you what they are ... part of the process is not only recalling your own memories but understanding their relevence too. If it's any consolation, I can tell you that you are perfectly capable of doing that.

(pt 3); as above

8. This simply represents your inner fears and sense of danger (of the unknown). Very natural reactions that you will overcome as you progress.

9. (escape);The fight or flight senario ... element of doubt ... do I want to know about my past-lives ... don't I want to know about my past-lives ? Perserverence is the key. And trust me, anything you do recall (even if upsetting), will help you to understand yourself at a deeper level.

10. (plain brown hair/boring cloak); Real life can be quite plain/ordinary/boring most of the time ... it's rarely all singing ... all dancing razamataz. Again this is a simple reminder to keep your feet well and truly grounded ... and your head out of the clouds ... if that is, you want to recall accurate memories ... otherwise you will be disappointed.

11. I believe the animals in this dream were totem/spirit animals. Try to find out some more information about these ... they will provide you with help in what areas/characteristics you need to develop in your personality.

I hope this is helpful to you ... if you have any questions just ask.

Woody

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by kagutuchi

Interesting stuff kagutuchi.

Theres a similar thread goin on right now woodwytch, I'm trying to steer them all this way but energy takes the path of least resistance so they'll probably continue to post in that thread, ha.

I like your website, I just saw it and joined up. Very clean and professional I'm suprised, you don't see it often.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Ya you found the website eh caveman

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

Hi Steve,

Pleased you liked the website ... as you can see the scaffoldings still up as construction continues but it's getting there.

I'm sure you won't have missed the pages set-up for some exerts from The Atlantean Analysis ... which I'm sure will be of interest to you. I shall be checking out the site tomorrow but for now I'm off to bed (busy weekend ... family visit ... and relax)

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

hey yeah, about that. I was able to get some more help on the atlantis thing. I feel like, its the last piece of the puzzle and I understand, and I can move on now.

It appears that you embraced a very mystical life at the time of Atlantis and had a Gift of the Spirit which enabled you to project what is now referred to as a touchless Chi punch

Then you decided that you wanted to live more simply and not have to shoulder the responsibility of life and death, so you gave it up. Understandably.

By the way, the yellowish color of the Atlantean temple indicated that it was angel energy based (meaning Group Entity dominated), not saint based or god based.

A brief memory of that life as a mystic with a Gift of Chi was given to you so you could remember the lessons learned in regard to spiritual power and in only using it constructively.

I find this very satisfying. 1. I was tired, I'm a quitter, that was the reason, HA. Interesting. Hopefully it will be different next time. The responsbility part of life and death I'm curious about, I think I understand, but perhaps should meditate on it. I'm just wondering why it would have given me so much stress that I basically commit like a memory/spiritual suicide. I'd like to think it was for the better. Perhaps life as a human has helped me.

I've been learning telekinesis, and trying to learn Qi-gong, and eventually ninjutsu, and I've been having a hard time trying to justify my learning it, feeling like I want to serve the light...yet... I chew up so much energy needlessly to satisfy my desire for power. A very valueable lesson indeed. I predict this marks the end of a path and the begginning of a new one for me. I wonder if this dream will come back in another life, or rather I'd catch another glimpse of a different part of it in the future.

Interesting.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Hello all, hope everyone's well.

I was thinking if it was possible that these memories that people have could be memories passed on through D.N.A.

D.N.A surely has a ton of secrets left for discovery, imagine if it contained all of our ancestors knowledge/memories, as yet we cannot tap into it but we see glimpes of it in dreams and hypnogogic states e.c.t. Isn't this idea as plausible as having past lives?

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Corum

hI Corum,

It's an interesting point that you make ... and one that has been touched on briefly in earlier posts.

I actually think you're onto something.

For example; A couple of people have asked if (what we think of as), Past-life Memories could actually be 'genetic' or 'ancestoral' memories. I've always thought that this is quite possible in some cases ... but not all (including my own) fit that criteria.

But if we take into account human DNA ...specifically the 10 shadow strands that appear to serve no known purpose (at the moment), then maybe we should consider whether this is where we keep our own personal copy of the AKASHIC RECORDS. The place were memories of everything that (has/is/will) ever happen are stored ... since time itself began !!!

As I personally believe that these 'shadow' strands of DNA are about to be activated in the next 4 years (ready for the next leap in human evolusion), then maybe this explains why people are beginning to recall their pastlives more easily (wth or without regression therapy).

Woody

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch
reply to post by Corum

hI Corum,

It's an interesting point that you make ... and one that has been touched on briefly in earlier posts.

I actually think you're onto something.

For example; A couple of people have asked if (what we think of as), Past-life Memories could actually be 'genetic' or 'ancestoral' memories. I've always thought that this is quite possible in some cases ... but not all (including my own) fit that criteria.

But if we take into account human DNA ...specifically the 10 shadow strands that appear to serve no known purpose (at the moment), then maybe we should consider whether this is where we keep our own personal copy of the AKASHIC RECORDS. The place were memories of everything that (has/is/will) ever happen are stored ... since time itself began !!!

As I personally believe that these 'shadow' strands of DNA are about to be activated in the next 4 years (ready for the next leap in human evolusion), then maybe this explains why people are beginning to recall their pastlives more easily (wth or without regression therapy).

Woody

yes I believe this is what we call the soul. I think our soul energy exists in the DNA, the complete record of who we are. Seperate from mind and spirit, soul is the log book of who we are. Just a theory.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I'm Back.

Hmm, and I thought I had an over active imagination (which I still do, probably leading to the fantasy parts of most of my dreams.
I also don't know if this means anything ('cause I'm an amuture
), but, just about my dreams themselves, I have something that might (or might not) explain anything.
As I said, many of my dreams have some sort of water like element in them, and I had a few thoughts myself about that sort of pattern. So, I'm a Pisces, and what I was thinking was one of two things. The first is that, maybe my being a Pisces caused me to add water or the fish to some of my dreams (with the Pisces being two fish). My second idea was that it was pointing to a past life, where I was also born in the time frame of the Pisces (February 19 - March 21).

Yeah, so, those were just a few ideas. Of course, with my second idea, it could also be pointing me towards on of the other water signs (like Aquarius), but fish occurring in three dreams led me to Pisces.

(A little more more information:
In the Western Zodiac, I am Pisces. In the Chinese Zodiac, I am the Water Rooster.)

So, thanks for your input. I had another dream one time, and my friend helped me interpret it (it ended up coming true, in a strange way), but I moved and can't talk to her as much.

Thanks,
Kagutuchi

[edit on 12-2-2008 by kagutuchi]

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

Exactly !

Have you noticed how words can effect your opinion of something ?

It's one of my 'pet peeves' ... a strange thing for a writer to say I know, but just to explain ...

Love or loath the idea ... there are two distinct lines of human thought process eg; logical (left-brain) & intuitive (right-brain). Obviously the solution is to use both sides of the brain in harmony ... this allows us to see the 'bigger picture' (something you ... I ... and many others, already practice).

But because I'm aware of this 'great divide' I find myself cringing at certain words because I know those 'left-brainers' will bring their caste-iron shutters down before you've finished the sentence.

Words like ... 'channeling' for example.

Now I fully understand the reality of this word ... and all of the information I gain from the 'seperated-source' comes through me via 'channeling'.

But I truly hate this word ... because I know as soon as it comes into a conversation, (9 times out of 10), anything else you have to say will be dismissed and you will be considered a bit of a crank !!!

It's so damn frustrating but I have great difficulty finding a suitable alternative to replace this word in particular.

However, going back to where past-life / ancestoral memories come from there are descriptions that will be acceptable to both sides of the brain eg;

Soul Memory ... accepted by those of a spiritual orientation

Shadow DNA ... accepted by those who demand scientific back-up

Very interesting !

Ok, this hasn't been proven yet ... but this is only a matter of time. And when it is confirmed that the 'shadow DNA' (or at least some of it), is actually a memory bank ... then even the most dogmatic in our midst will embrace the idea.

I often wondered how the 'left brainers' would be bought on-board when the changes take place (without kicking and screaming) ... this could be the answer.

It's all in the wording !!!

Great post there Steve.

Woody

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I am defiantly A right brainer. I can't wait to see the faces of all those left brainers when you theory comes true

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by darcon

I'm a natural right-brainer too ... I have to work very hard to bring the left-brain on track.

But it's definately worth the effort when you get that amazing overview.

Woody

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join