It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spontaneous Past-life Memory.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

Hi there darcon and welcome to ATS.

Sorry it took me so long to get here I got caught up in 'Skyfloatings' Egyptian thread.

I see Caveman's been looking after you and giving out some sound advice. I had to smile when I read what you said about being sure you would remember your dream and couldn't recall a thing in the morning ... if I had a pound for everytime I did that in the early days I'd be a wealthy woman.

Ok, the first thing I would suggest is that you definately read all the posts (make a list of any questions you want to ask) ... we had quite a good thing going here with some amazing info being put forward. Caveman will tell you himself that initially he was unsure if he believed in past-lives or not ... and he sort of learned as the thread progressed.

The second thing I recommend is ALWAYS keep a notepad and pen beside your bed and write everything down in as much detail as you possibly can ... it's invaluable ... you might see a pattern emerge that could give you some pointers or even stir your past-life memories.

Next ... continue to meditate ... again write down everything you see/hear/feel during meditation. Remember the clues could be symbollic something that appears to be irrelevent could turn-out to be the key

Let me ask if you feel drawn to a particular place/country even if you've never been there ... and are there any particular historical eras that you are drawn to (in a deep almost homesick kind of way). I'm not saying that you will automatically have had past-lives at these places or in these times but it will help you to look at things in a different way ... like training your brain ... stretching it in a different way so to speak.

I'm sure you'll have plenty of questions when you've read all the posts and I'm happy to answer them and help you discover your past-lives to the best of my ability. I'll give you some access tips once you've aquainted yourself with the info on the thread.

Happy reading and pleased to meet you. Woody

Hi Caveman ... here we are again.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
yes it appears this things goin again. GOOD.

Darcon, it appears you remember some things. Analyse them, talk about them, write them down. I think you'll find that in doing so, the story gets like 5 - 10% more detailed every time. Thats basically how it worked for me. I still don't know what my very last life was, so far its just a hunch. But I can remember a few. I've even seen into my future! My next life I'll be some pale skinned, black haired guy. I recall that there was a feeling of love and intelligence on that "futuristic" subway I was on in the dream. Ha.

Thats an interesting one actually, I should talk about it, maybe I'd remember more. It was brief though.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
thank you for the advice both caveman and woodwytch, i will keep a notepad with me at all times for meditation and dream work in the morning. Also i would like to state that i feel very strongly about past lives, i believe 100% body, mind, soul, and heart that there are past lives. To me it's not a question whether or not i believe it, the question is Who was i in my past lives and have i learned anything from what i have experienced in my past lives to my current life.

I will keep you both updated on my progres, both in meditation and in dreamland

thank you again

EDIT; to answer your question woodwytch yes there are a few places i have always wanted to visit, I have always wanted to go to Egypt and Scotland. Time periods i have been interested in are medieval times and ancient times, Also i have researched Altantis since i can remember. I hope this helps you a bit

[edit on 6-2-2008 by darcon]

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by wigit

Hi wigit: I also see scenes and places when I lay down. Even when my eyes are open, I will start seeing a road or walkway scenery, it's like I am the one walking and seeing this with my eyes. A lot of times I think I am in a large cave and I am always going real fast. They have to be in the past because I never see any buildings or cars ... I was wondering if it was me in my past life?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

Hi again,

Interesting last post and very synchronistic might I say ! I do believe you arrived here for a reason.

Your interest in Scotland/Egypt ... medieval/ancient ... Atlantis. Welcome to the club my friend.

The friendship between Caveman an me has extended beyond this thread because of our connection with Atlantis. My second experience of spontaneous past-life memory took me back to Egypt (during the Pyramid-Age)...and I have links to the Isle of Skye (off the west coast of Scotland).

I also have clear memories of lifetimes that I've had in North America (Crow and Blackfoot tribes - late 1700's) ... and in Edwardian England (Richmond, London - early 1900's) ... this was the one directly before my present incarnation.

Woody.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by imysbbad

Hi there imysbbad,

When you 'see' the road/walkway try to zoom in on the details ... texture of the road (stone/gravel/mud etc.) And what's the surrounding area like (trees/fields/builings).

When you get a fuller picture imagine someone has just asked you the name of the place ... and take the very first word that comes into your head (even if it seems to make no sense at this point) ... you might get a clear word or it may be more like a sound even a single letter. Whatever you get write it down exactly how it sounds in your head.

Don't force it and don't edit what you initially get (that's just your conscious mind trying to make it fit with something that would make sense in your present life). And above all, don't be disappointed if you get nothing ... just keep practising this everytime you see the images.

Keep us posted with any progress you make. Woody

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Speaking of which, past life memory, what about genetic memory. A cousin and I who share a common ancestoral blood line, are agreed on this topic. Genetic memory, is very real, we have both has spontanious knowledge, of stuff neither of us should have known about.

This is more common than many would be aware of, and such a trait is most common with those of a strong highland scotish geneology. Not because of the Scots, but through the viking settlers of those Celtic regions.

I am only popping in to post this but would like to get back and go into further detail at time where I am less destacted.

If I dont reply in a few days, could some one please u2u me with a reminder, as this is a very great topic with many open possabilities.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

Hi ADVISOR,

Yes, I agree with the genetic memory thing ... in fact I considered that possibility for my own memories but as far as I can see there is no Cornish bloodline in my current ancestory.

As this thread seems to have been ressurected today I think it would be interesting to get some input on the GM link/connection ... it will bring a fresh perspective into the chat.

Look forward to your return. Woody

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
SO i had a dream last night. I can remember partially about what happened. I remember now(thanks to me shoveling the drive way) where it took place. It was right outside my deck, and i was standing near the stars, when i saw a girl skipping towards me from the road. Now i got this vibe that she was extremely happy. I can't remember what she looked like. She gave me a note and when i looked at the note, i red the 1st line and i can only remember a few words from it, "Raise your frequency". Now i know there were more lines than the 1st one but i know in my dream i only read the 1st line. I shoved the note in my pocket and I can't remember anything else about it, even when i woke up this morning and wrote it down. Also on a side note i think she had like a pink mist or a pink air around her. Probably her aura. Other than that i don't remember anything else. I didn't even know where it took place till i went outside to shovel the 2 feet of snow outside. I looked at my driveway, went down looked over and realized that is where i saw her. The whole time i was shoveling, i was thinking about that dream trying to remember it. I will Continue to think about today, maybe i will remember what she looked like.

[edit on 7-2-2008 by darcon]

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Now the raise frequency part i believe she is telling me to raise my frequency, for the ascension process that i will undergo in the future. I can now raise my vibration at will now, Thanks to the meditation i do everyday. The more i meditate the higher frequency i get.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I just remembered part of my dream, i was meditating thinking about what i already knew about that dream i had. It just came to me. There is a park at the end of my street, with a picnic table on the left side of the park. Behind this picnic table there is a circle of trees that me and my friends used to hang out in. I remembered i was sitting on the right side of the picnic table facing that same girl in my dream from before, and sitting beside her was my friend. I think we were all meditating and i had this strange feeling that we were all one. Like a sense of happiness while we did this. I know it sounds strange but i remember this very strongly now. I was vibrating at a higher frequency, like when i meditate, except it was in the dream and it was happening with my eyes open looking at her. After that it still seems hazy but i will continue to try and remember.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

Hi there,

For a young'un you certainly seem to be tuned-in ... I'm impressed

The 'higher frequency' you mention ... this is very important.

I believe it's all to do with our genetic-codex and the activation of the other 10 (shadow) strands of DNA that most humans do not use yet (next stage of evolution). These 'shadow strands' IMO will be responsible for triggering/raising our psychic abilities.

I believe they have always been part of the human make-up but have lain dormant in most people since the fall of Atlantis. The reason this will effect everyone to varying degrees, is because I believe the human race was seeded by the Atlanteans.

The fact that you are being told to raise your frequency is good news ... it sounds like you have the potential to mature into someone very special. You have a head start on many of your age (an old soul maybe)!!!
The girl may be your 'guide' ... have you ever seen her before ?

I have to step out for a while but I'll be back later this evening to continue.

Great work on recalling your dream and remembering to write it all down ... certainly seems to have helped you retrieve more details. You catch on quick my friend.

Woody.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
The reason i believe i have found an interest in this sort of stuff at an early age(considering i am only 16) is because i have been open minded from the start. 1st of all, i never believed in religions. I thought they were there just to manipulate us and they didn't show us are true potential. Now i thought that when i was like 10 yrs old. I also never trusted the government(who does:lol
. I am probably one of the most open minded individuals you will come across. But that being said that is my gift and curse. You see being that open minded has also made me i guess you could say gullible in this society. But also without being that open minded, i wouldn't be trying to pursue this Spiritual Quest you could say. You see i was never meant for this type of world, i know that in my soul and heart. I was meant to be free from the chains of the physical world. And by that i mean i am trying to go through the process people call ascension. I know i chose to be reincarnated here, to go through that process. See this generation is lucky, this is the time where mother Gaia goes through the change to. Most of the souls who are here are here to go through this process, to be connected with their inner-self, to be one with GOD again. This process i believe will take place between 2008 - 2012. I also knew about the DNA you were talking about. That is the key like you said. I ask every day to my inner-self to activate that dna. I know i probably sound crazy, but thats what i believe.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
See thats the thing, i cant remember what her facial features look like no matter how hard i try to remember, but i know it was her.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

I enjoy reading your posts ... they are refreshing and yet have a certain wisdom about them.

I can relate to all the things you mention ... I have noticed in several of your posts that you say something like 'I know this might sound crazy' ... trust me, you don't.

You're even aware of being gullible ... if you continue with your meditation and spiritual development your senses will soon be sharpened and you'll spot the pitfalls.

You know, you're very lucky to be this aware, at such an early age ... it means you have many years to enjoy it ... at this rate you'll be a great teacher further down the line.

But getting back on topic;

Tell me what it is about the places you feel drawn to e.g; Scotland / Egypt / Atlantis.

Woody

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I have always wanted to go inside one of the pyramids. I also wanted to see the sphinx up close and personal. I wanted to got to Scotland to see the highlands. To see the green scenery that i have read and heard so much about. Also wanted to see some of the old battle grounds from the many wars fought there. Atlantis on the other hand, I imagined myself being in the ocean and not on the surface. Just probably a mind blowing experience to be in a place of that magnitude. To me though i have always taken an interest in history. Always thought to myself, why would somebody want to learn about math, when they can learn about the ancient people that once roamed this earth.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
i have also read a bunch about these ascension chambers. So far i only know about four. There is one in Luxor, there is one in the city of Telos under MT. Shasta, there is one in the great pyramid in Giza, and the last one is actually in MT. Shasta. I have a great passion to visit all of these places. I don't know if all of these are valid but ti would be awesome if you could actually visit these locations. I'm sure there is many other locations around the world that i don't know about.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

Ok darcon here are a few of my photographs that I took on Skye ... t give you a Highland fix ... just to keep you going.

I go up there to visit with a friend 2-3 times a year ... how lucky am I ?

This is McCleod's Castle on Skye (a magickal place indeed);

The 'Men'O'Tor' (natural rock formation);

files.abovetopsecret.com...

And finally, a waterfall going directly into the sea (very unusual);

Enjoy Woody

[edit on 8-2-2008 by woodwytch]

[edit on 8-2-2008 by woodwytch]

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
The links i click just bring me to a 404 ERROR. Starnge. everyone i click. It says sorry your page you have requested cannot be found

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by darcon

I managed to upload some of the photographs ... don't know why the others wouldn't work (damn you technology)

I've also send a reply to your u2u with the crystal information you asked for ... hope it helps.

Woody

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join