It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

can someone tell me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   
what teeth dreams mean?

i'm always dreaming about one particular tooth always being loose, and eventually falling out.

in one dream i was walking out the front door, and i pulled my tooth out and threw it on the ground. i the proceeded to step on it multiple times.

in another, i woke up and my tooth was stuck to the pillow. when i tried to raise my head up off the pillow, the root stretched while the tooth was still stuck to the pillow. i never could get all the way unstuck.

finally, in one other one, i was in a public bathroom and my tooth was aching. i rubbed it and discovered it was loose. i walked to the sink and it fell out and went down the drain of the sink.

i'm always having dreams like these..what do they mean?

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   
See a dentist ?

Darn one-liners....

Regards,
Lex

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Teeth usually have to do with power, symbolically. Losing teeth = fear of losing some power in some aspect of your life.

One night I dreamed all of mine disintegrated. It was right before I decided to leave my husband.

Are you having any interpersonal or work struggles, perhaps?

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorMalfunction

hmmm...everything at work seems to be going fine. the same could be said for me interpersonally as well. but then again..ya never know. if things are turning sour..i don't see it.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Here is a little linky on breaking down dreams about teeth.

Not real deep but worth looking at.

www.dreamreplay.com...

Edit to fix link

[edit on 17-12-2007 by interestedalways]

new topics

top topics

join