It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A personal prophecy/remote view

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Hi.

The content below is about what happened today.

I had a dream and thought nothing of it until I walked into a shop and suddenly remembered it and decided to put it in my dream log. Later on my dad phones me and we walk for a bit until he described what he'd been doing that day. (I live awat from him)

Re-capping the previously night:

I watched south park and and had a small feast before hitting the town. I get home and sleep.

Today:

I wake up at 13:35 realising I had a dram that involved flooding at my dads home. The scale of the flooding was end of the world scenario or at least I was expecting both floors of the house to be flooded and England to be covered by 40ft of rain/sea water/sewage. I won't go into the other details as they aren't really relevent.

On the phone:

My dad tells me he's had to do plumbing repairs and that there's been leaks from under the floorboards.

Prophecy - I dont know. My dream was probably happening as the leaks were appearing and of course in my dream..there had to be one hell of a leak

Remote view - Was I remote viewing in real time but with distorted results.

Connection/Trigger: The episode of South Park involved a flood in some caves.

So...personal opinions?

Was I seeing a distorted reality or was there a trigger for a dream which happened co-incidently with a related matter?

Sorry. I thought the thread should go here.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   
If you're keeping a log of dreams then you should expect these kinds of things to happen. You should find you'll start to have more "hits" than chance would allow. Don't believe everything you dream though. What I mean is don't act on any messages or "orders" you might think are especially for you. Stay on the track and see them as an interest only. Christopher Robinson has an interesting website, dream-detective.comI have one of his books he wrote years ago. Really fascinating stuff.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Thanks for your reply. I'm also appreciative of the advice. I've saved the URL and I'll have a look during my next break.

new topics

join