It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Light over Santa Fe New Mexico 11.6.2007

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
so i just wanted to share this with you guys and get a bit of feedback. i have always wanted to see something like this, too bad this sighting was so short lived. i cant even be sure of what it was i saw, but anyway....

Tuesday night my wife took me to 10,000 waves here in Santa Fe, its a really sweet Japanese spa. she got us a private tub, all of which are outside. i was floating on my back at one point kind of tranced out staring a the stars. All of a sudden there was an incredibly bright, pure white light. it was about the size of a tennis ball or a soft ball. then with in maybe 3 seconds it grew smaller and smaller until it was a pinprick disappearing in the sky. i would have to say it looked like an object traveling away from my line of sight. that was it, nothing else happened. like i said it was a short lived experience, like 3-5 seconds in all.

at first i thought it was just in my head, then when i exclaimed "holy **** what the **** was that?" and told my wife what i saw she said she saw the reflection of the light on the water in the tub, there are no outdoor lights around the tubs, only a few small ones marking paths, etc... So with her admition that she essentially saw it too i know i was not tripping.

any thoughts on this guys? does this sound like some sort of known atmospheric event? ufo?

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Iridium flare?

More specifically, certain spacecraft with highly reflective ends can appear to suddenly brighten when they are aligned to reflect the sun or maybe moon back at the viewer. Then when they rotate it winks out.

new topics

join