It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nasa UFO...my favorite

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   
i have seen alot of ufo videos, but this is my favorite one. this one really sends chills down the ole spine....imo for me...this is absolute proof something wierd is going on in the skys above us. i really dont know how someone could debunk this video......i am sure its been discussed here before, but i am looking for fresh opinions on it. let me know what you think this is and if youve got a favorite nasa ufo video www.youtube.com...
YouTube - UFO NASA 4www.youtube.com...
YouTube - UFO NASA

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   
honestly, the vibe i get from the video is that it's a water droplet on the plexiglass window. how it refracts the earth, light side top and dark at bottom just seems like water.
interesting though.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   
thanks for the reply zooplancton.... i dont think its water, but good thinkin. anybody else got any suggesstions as to what this is ? here is another video of the same object with different views.www.youtube.com...
YouTube - Space Shuttle 1984 - Spherical UFO

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   
on second glance, the intro is interesting, but it also looks like the camera being moved into view area. tough call.

the top of the 'orb's edge brightness changes which 'seems' like the object being filmed is transparent. but i'll gladly hold open the idea of debris or advanced race for sure.
cool video.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   
the third video i posted shows the same object filmed by two different shuttle missions......how can that be ?......the water on the lens explanation just aint gonna do it for me....................... somebody please tell me what they are ? lol..............oh and here is another favorite of mine www.youtube.com...
YouTube - UFO: filmed during NASA Space Shuttle STS-80 Mission

new topics

join