It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are all the good things the Masons have done?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by stompk

I helped a homeless man. That doesn't make me a good person.

[edit on 9-12-2007 by stompk]

Well it would make you look less of an a$$ than you do right now.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Thaankyou LightInDarkness & Augustus

I have never forgotten that generosity of spirit shown to me when I was barely an adult, I think about it often...

And for the two of you to suggest I should petition, well...I'm gobsmacked to be honest....I really am...

Thankyou for suggesting I do this....I assure you, early in the new year I will contact my local lodge and have a look and talk to some people...

I am sure I, and in turn the people around me and the community, could benefit by me doing this...The spiritual progression involved will make me a better human being and even more fond toward my fellow man than I already am...

Thankyou both for your posts, gentlemen
Perhaps one day not too far in the future I may refer to you both as brother...

Peace

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Dear Thread Opener,

I have congratulated your research-abilities in another thread. But your anti-masonic agenda spreading over each and every thread of the secret-societies-forum is getting a bit too much.

I therefore challenge you to reveal an alternative. You say, masons are evil. What then do you recommend we practice and follow? Am I right in assuming you recommend a certain brand of fundamentalist biblical cult that can only be found in the remote outbacks of the U.S.? Can you spell bigotry?

Furthermore, can you tell the difference between bragging about the money one gives to others and keeping it to oneself? I challenge you to answer this one single question.

[edit on 10-12-2007 by Skyfloating]

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 05:39 AM
link   
The United States of America.

Ever heard of it?

The establishment wouldn't have been possible without their insight. It's also not their fault the corrupt have corroded the original intentions of the once great country, either. As an avid researcher of ALL THINGS, trust me... All men are bad, but for the most part, the Masons seem to be the "good guys" in any situation.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 07:34 AM
link   
You guys are like a pack of wolves, in sheeps clothing.

Hmm, bible warns us about you.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by stompk

Oh does it really? The bible that was made final in 367 AD?

Which part?

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 07:45 AM
link   

GAL 6:3 If anyone thinks he is something when he is nothing, he deceives
himself.

Gee, looks like the Bible talks about you too. See? Anyone can pervert it and take it out of context - not just you (although I did this on purpose and as a rule always keep things in context).

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Rilence

Congratulations on setting your sights on taking that first step of contacting them. I hope the contact works out well and let me or any of the brethren (I am sure they wouldn't mind me saying this on their behalf) here know if we can do anything for you. While we do have some lodges that are very slow to react, I am quite sure you should find a very warm welcoming at your local lodge. Keep us updated, I know I look forward to calling you brother as well if you find that masonry is for you. It would seem - although this is only my opinion - that you have passed the first step of being prepared in your heart. Next, all we have to do is prepare you in the lodge.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rilence

...And for the two of you to suggest I should petition, well...I'm gobsmacked to be honest....I really am...

Thankyou for suggesting I do this....I assure you, early in the new year I will contact my local lodge and have a look and talk to some people...

Thankyou both for your posts, gentlemen
Perhaps one day not too far in the future I may refer to you both as brother...

We would be honored to sit with you in Lodge. If you ever make it to the States by all means look us up.

Originally posted by DeadFlagBlues
The United States of America.

Ever heard of it?

That about sums it up.

It does? I do not recall reading anything in the Bible about Masons correcting obnoxious rhetoric on a conspiracy forum.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I got a warning for my reply and was deducted 500 points but I feel at peace with myself for some reason.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by corsig

LOL. After reading your comment I bursted out laughing, and then I too felt at peace. Sometimes in the efforts to combat lunacy, the truth is the best policy.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by stompk

Instead of worrying about what I have done, wouldn't it be of more personal benefit to you to consider what *you* have done?

Just sayin'.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I think it's his blatant "SS" avatar that bugs me the most.

Here you have a guy trying to make the masons to be a bad group while promoting Nazi's

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   
what have the romans ever done for us?

reminds me of monty python

i thought we were the popular peoples front

were the peoples front of judeah not the judeans peoples front

piss off

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by MurderCityDevil
what have the romans ever done for us?

reminds me of monty python

i thought we were the popular peoples front

were the peoples front of judeah not the judeans peoples front

piss off

My fellow ATS members, I vote this response as the "WTF?" post of the week. Maybe even the month. Do I have a second?

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   

I am trying to take you seriously as a researcher.

I am not like these other mean wolves

I would expect a powerful and meaningful response to the challenge I posed in my last post here...OR that you admit that you might have been wrong in some points.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 10:08 AM
link   
What got him banned?

I don't see where he said anything that was ban-able. Warn worthy maybe.

Oh well.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by corsig

I don't think it's any one thing in isolation, corsig, so much as a litany of small negatives without corresponding offsetting positives. That Intrepid was backed-up by Majic validates things. My money says it's probably a short-term ban.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by corsig

I think it might have been something he posted on the MMRL thread and directed towards Intrepid. A shame he could not keep his composure, I would not want people thinking we somehow had anything to do with his disapearence

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   
His actions were his own. Nobody pushed him. Suffice it to say that the u2u communications between us were less than productive.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join