It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How they take control of the governments

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I think most of you should read this. it details from their own point of view how they take over governments using money and makes it clear how much superstition aids them in doing so. it also make it much easier to predict whats to come and prepare yourself to be in a position to benefit from the coming financial crash. www.geocities.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by HuntaXX

Could you tell us a little more about who "they" are, and what it is about the linked article that you found most convincing?

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   
'They' would obviously be the people hoarding knowledge generally unknown to the public for their own personal gain. did you even take the time to read very far into it? i know its true because the puzzle piece fits with all the other ones. and in fact after reading it i can see the true intentions behind your questions clear as day

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by HuntaXX
... in fact after reading it i can see the true intentions behind your questions clear as day

Excellent. I'm glad I could be of assistance. I still think you're going to have to give a little more here to get a real discussion going though. ATS suffers a lot from people just posting up links to websites saying things like "read this, it's great" or something similar. To get a good thread going you'll want to do more than this - perhaps summarize some key aspect of the linked page or its conclusions. Relatively few people will visit the link without a hook of some sort.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I do not want to start an active thread. you may discuss this if you want but i am already moving on to further study

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by HuntaXX
I do not want to start an active thread. you may discuss this if you want but i am already moving on to further study

Er... righto then.

Bye.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Ok, so I was the one who clicked the link without much reason other than I was curious.

I want the three minutes of my life that I spent looking at that page back please.

In a summary, it reads like something from a role playing game or a book. How it can be taken as proof of anything is beyond me and I cannot understand exactly why "they" would publish this on the internet for everyone to know how "they" work.

My Son, In this thin volume you will find the transcripts of your initiation into the secrets of my empire. Read them again, not for the arcane knowledge which is now second nature to you, but in order to reexperience the shock and awe you felt twenty years ago when at age thirty the fabulous scope of my power was revealed to you by my trusted, and now, mostly departed advisors.

I call bull$%*#

VV

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by HuntaXX

I wouldn't buy into that personally, at least not on that scale. I do have to admit that the Masons that I know are big headed fools, LOL!

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Sorry, but ever since I joined ATS, I (and others) have lived by one rule....

Geocities is not a crediable source. It takes 5 minutes to make a site. ANYONE can do it.

This is a dead story.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Ahem!

The booklet was not written by "them", kids. It was written by a student to clarify the mechanics of power via social control. If you are too lazy to read this tiny, well-written, and revealing booklet, I question your sincerity as students.

This article capsulizes it even further:

tinwiki.org...

Take it away, kids.

top topics

join