It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BORN AGAIN, what is it?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by WiseSheep

Of course all the proof is hidden, and all of us are interpreting the clues our own way? So who is right? No one knows for sure yet everyone claims they are the one who is right.

There are multiple theories on the truth about the Noah story however I won't get into that. But you say that people thought he was crazy. People think fanatical christians are crazy yes, people also think neo-pagans are crazy and others with various beliefs out there. Any one of us could be right and any one of us could be wrong.

You'd probably think my beliefs were crazy!

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowflake_obsidian
No one knows for sure yet everyone claims they are the one who is right.

It could be more proper to say that few know who are spheres versus presumptuous flat circles.

Originally posted by snowflake_obsidian
You'd probably think my beliefs were crazy!

I've seen so much, there are probably very few things that would surprise me.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ben91069
...if you cannot understand the underlying message with joy and happiness...

This is how you know Ben is dishonest with himself. If you're honest, whether it makes you happy or not is irrelevant to the truth of it.

...you are not seeing what the difference is between it's message and the world.

The world being reality and the message being fantasy.

...only those that are truly "born again" are capable of hearing it....

As one who was once truly BORN AGAIN, I can confirm it feels like this, but that doesn't make it true.

Being BORN AGAIN or SAVED is just a psychotic break, snapping, as a result of fairly well understood mental control techniques. There is no real mystery in any of this.

I'm surprised you guys are still pushing your drug here after all this time since I explained this clearly before. You even use these techniques yourselves and admit to it.

You guys just hang out here and wait for new prey?

C

<< 1  2   >>

join