It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ultimate proof that Ron Paul is from the NWO agenda

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Ultimate proof eh? The only picture that is real is the one of George W. Bush. I believe it was taken when Ozzy Osbourne performed at a rally or something like that. Even if Yasser Arafat and Ron Paul were actually making said sign... so what. I'm sorry, but I don't at all see how this could be considered ultimate proof of anything, by any stretch of the imagination.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Paul the seeker

shame on you. Your nothing but a silly kid or a disinfo agent.

Ron Paul is my generation's JFK. If we dont elect this man, our country will be merged into the NAU eventually

Ron Paul is the cleanest most honorable politician Ive ever seen. Go spew your crap somewhere else

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 09:32 PM
link   
The ultimate proof about Ron Paul will be in his behavior, whether elected or not, and in how the PTB deal with him. I have to wonder though, why he would use the hand sign for ILY, when he has to know how many of his supporters view the similar ‘horns’ sign. Time will tell.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
hello, i think this topic is funny. I think regardless of what anyone does the rit of law is beyond our control. too many have discraced the nwo and it will so be realized and we will all suffer. we might as well let them have it. this will keep them from being mad at us. i just hope the concentration camps are bigger this time around. but it is funny that we will be the first democracy to do this to our people, i guess there is a first of everything, but this still is history repeating itself. what a round world we live in. just keeps on revolving. i wonder when it will be my turn to burn rome. maybe another day.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Paul the seeker

YAWN!!

A good post...

Now go back to your G.I joes and Tonka trucks...

[edit on 23-10-2008 by Gateway]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 05:11 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Elhardt

I have seen the new world order being discussed in parliament(uk) having its foundations put down on bbc news24 at silly o'clock of the morn, the next day it had been edited out. From what I saw I can say for 100% certainty the nwo is something hitler would be proud of. I get the feeling brits might get a bit more of an 'easier' time than the yanks, america will be turned into a total totalitarian dictatorship!!
The nwo ultimately leads to the death and destruction of earth!

If the nwo wasn't all that bad would nimrod have been stopped all those years ago? Would the present bunch of greedy twats gone to so much trouble with 9/11, 7/7 project mockingbird etc if it was in our best interests. I don't think so!! Before you say anything even the ex PM of italy has said 9/11 was carried out by the cia and mossad!

The nwo can't be anything else except bad!!!!!

If you Love freedom(real freedom), you love your family and planet earth you will start making serious efforts to understand everything and stop making dickhead twat comments. sorry but thats just how it is!

Try- 2012time2growup.ning.com...

Also the book- the power of kabbalah by yehuda berg, yeah i thought it would be # and not my thing but i'm so glad i read it!

Ps, the girl that developed sign language, there's a good chance she wass into the occult and when she 'made up' the sign for "i love you" she was actually saying "i love you satan".

[edit on 11-2-2010 by WHOS READY]

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by admriker444

dont you think its funny this white haired hero comes to the rescue just in time for the elections thats against the plan thats been in place for hundreds of years. do you really think the greedy bastards would let it happen. seriously dude have a word with yourself!!

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Ron Paul is a dupe and a fool. Just like Al Gore.

Ron Paul wants me to believe that my country is responsible for the 1,400 year old Islamic Jihad and that if we would just respect the muslims and leave their lands, that the planet-wide jihad would go away. That American foreign policy is the reason for Islamic Jihad. It is a dangerous position to take and puts America at great risk and it is totally wrong.

He is a fool and dangerous man who will incite the Islamic world to even more violent acts of jihad.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join