It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ultimate proof that Ron Paul is from the NWO agenda

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Paul the seeker

Any time I see some one trieing to do a smear story on Ron Paul and their name is along the lines of "Paul the seeker" My "Spidey" sences start to tingle.....Sorry charlie I dont buy it.....I would believe the "Clinton News Network" (CNN) Has more of an agenda than RP does why else would they throw a schmuck like Hitlery and give her an opponant like Giuliani or Huckleberry to lock in a sure win for her....Think about it...They will not give RP the time of day because they know he would smoke her on votes.....Pretty much a no brainer....So now why dont you quit wasting your time trieing to smear RP and look into the real agendas.....

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   

[edit on 10-12-2007 by omnicron]

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Wait! This whole "I love you" hand signal being satanic is based on the huge assumption that helen keller was an advocate of satanism and the NWO(so to speak). But wasnt helen keller deaf and blind?? I dont think she had time for satan, and I definitely dont believe she created a sign language symbol to praise her lord satan

This whole hand gesture thing,Imo, is quite ludicrous

Besides, Ron Paul is the only honest and true man running for president- Dem. or republican. How is that Evil

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Paul the seeker

Time will tell which way those that hold the power will want it to play out, and with which candidate will be used to do it. At this point, I believe that "if your not one of them", than you don't even get to the position to run for the office of the President. Does anyone really believe that those that are holding all the power are going to allow "just anyone" to stroll in and take away everything that took them literally centuries to obtain? I think not. Whom ever gets into office will be "one of them" - one way or another. Think about it.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Ron Paul is one of them, definitely. Only a fool would fall for it.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I have changed my mind after seeing some interviews with Ron Paul.

I feel he is not one of them, he sounds sincere and if you are going to vote make sure its Ron Paul as he is waking people up.

VOTE RON PAUL!!!! A REAL AMERICAN WHO KNOWS ABOUT THE NWO!!!!

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Here is a video I found that shows Ron Paul's use of Reptilian hand signs.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by inquisitor2
Here is a video I found that shows Ron Paul's use of Reptilian hand signs.

that's exactly the video i posted.

And to all that is good THIS IS NOT THE SIGN OF LOVE...

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   
just because he gave the horn symbal??

your saying this is ultimate proof??

its such a popular gesture nowadays that i find myself doing it all the time.
and I`m NOT part of the NWO.

wow
the things that make you go .......huh?

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I agree with you. I know Ron Paul wants good things. But Politicians never carry out their campaign promises. Listen to Bush and don't get fooled again.
For me the ultimate proof is that Ron Paul does not hint to the American people that their might not be an 08' Election. He doesn't believe 911 was a inside job. Hes throwing up horn symbols. Its getting media exposure including Colbert Report. The same Colbert Report that has people like Kristoff from PNAC attending. And the other president elect from those television channels with those half hour shows of crime and detective stuff. If you ask me since that other guy Richardson or something was an actor, and then became an actor pretending to run for president. Maybe they hired Ron Paul because they didn't want someone out of nowhere to arise and Ron for President who believes 911 was a inside job like Cynthia McKinney. Ron Paul is so knowledgable and I think we can't throw it past us to say that we have to question where he came from and why hes really here. Maybe hes hiding the fact about 911 so he doesnt get smeared by the media. But then why would he show up on Comedy Central of all places. Why does he show up on CNN. Its like a 4th dimension of trickery. To give you your hero who was turned from the beginning. Anyway, Ron Paul should know like some of us do, that the 08 election have a slim chance to none of happening. So I think you should not spend on a dime on his campaign support. Just evolve, humanity needs a new world order so that a nut case doesn't create something that would destroy earth itself. We need to have order on the planet at the expense of a genocide. I see 95% of the population going to heaven. And 5% in for a rude awakening that power doesn't last forever.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I'd also like to say that these above websites are pure genius.

ATS I see that Ronpaultube.com isn't registered. I think you should take it and say sponsored by ronpaultube.com
ull get all the media exposure from ronpaul and this site itself would gain some viewers and invovled individuals who might know something we dont

[edit on 23-12-2007 by flamingo99]

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
If Ron Paul were part of the NWO, Do you think he would be having as much trouble as he is getting nominated?

If RP is one of them they have to make it look convincing, if it was made to look too easy it would hardly fool anyone, would it, the guys at the head of what is known as the NWO are very intelligent. They have stated they will control all the revolutionaries who will rise up against them.

Have you seen this thread on another forum, detailing efforts to highlight the same issue as this one, deleted from Alex Jones forum and the poster banned permanently, with no good reason given. It would be very naive not to at least question Ron Pauls credentials, and remember Ron Paul is supposed to be opposed to the Federal Reserve system, yet he still files his tax returns and votes for Congress to accept money from the Federal Reserve at the beginning of every fiscal year.

www.davidicke.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Bill Maher Throws out 911 truthers..

Now Ron Paul is Bill Maher's Hero?

Does Ron Paul believe in 911 Truth!!! NOOOOOOOOOOO

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by flamingo99

We're not done yet. Bill Maher does the devil handsign.
In the same show shortafter i believe he greets Ron Paul.

[edit on 24-12-2007 by Paul the seeker]

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paul the seeker
Do you really think it's a coincidence that as soon as the masses wake up to the New World Order, an ultimate hero pops up to save us?
Do you really believe they would let 1 man spoil their whole plan?

Of course it would make sense for them to offer us someone, who would appeal to us and make us vote for him, just in case we turn into a majority.

This way they still keep all of their power.

But in this case, why would he suddenly start flashing their symbols? To discredit himself, so that we ultimatelly give up completelly, when we realise there is nothing we can do?

But if this is true, then why bother at all? Could it be, that there is something that we could do, and all this is just a distraction and more scare tactics?

[edit on 24-12-2007 by deezee]

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I agree with you people in here. Ron Paul is one of the Illuminated Ones.

But still, Ron Paul is talking about the FED being privately owned, that is a very good way of introducing people to whats going on today. People will start to get suspicous of the government and the world around them. It will awaken more people, which is great.

So even though we will definitely get a president owned by The Elite, we might aswell vote for a candidate who is waking people up along his way to the Whitehouse.

Ron Paul is the lesser Evil of all the candidates to chose from

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by drexciya

you're joking.

And yes they are providing info mixed with disinfo to the people, let them slowly see parts of the truth while they again are miles ahead.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Sentinel 1

Do your homework. Or else you'll soon know anyways atleast parts of it.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   
that isn't ultimate proof, unless your the type of person who looks at the ground and says "that's the bottom, the floor, and theres nothing beneath it"

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadFlagBlues
Oh, Christ...

I can't barely stand certain elements of ATS. This is definitely the bottom of the barrel. Everybody knows that's the symbol for "I LOVE YOU" because the thumbs are out. Even that "sign" is bogus, and that picture of Yasser Arafat is from a series of pictures where it looks as though he's objecting and raising a point. Just a random picture of him in the middle him talking and talking with his hands, as all of us do.

Common sense is awesome. It really, really is.

As a longtime lurker and newly joined member I strongly agree with this point of view!

As for the hand gestures, I think that the signal to noise ratio (eg the bushwah over reptilians - jeebus) has drowned out a real issue- that there really is a series of signs and wonders the elite exchange, and it gives them a woody to do it in public.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join