It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ultimate proof that Ron Paul is from the NWO agenda

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
OH boy
Here we go with the Ron Paul hit brigade.
So, Paul the seeker, who do you work for? Which campaign has put you up to this? You've posted two hit pieces against Dr. Paul in as many days - flimsy and desperate as they are!

To me, this is a very good thing. Obviously Dr. Paul has some of the establishment candidates a little concerned by his surging popularity. So, again, who do you take your orders from? Is it the Bilderbergs, Tri-lats, CFR, AIPAC who???
Certainly (And I say this with the utmost civility) anyone with a brain could deduce that the election of Dr. Paul as President would bode extremely well for Libertarian Constitutionalists, such as myself, and very poorly for the Establishment and big business (like the military industrial complex) proponents.

So, despite your meager attempts to smear Dr. Paul, we do thank you for revealing the true feelings of the establishment in fearing and attempting to debase Dr. Paul. It has given me an even greater hope that the status quo can be defeated in '08.

Just consider me some 18 year old who has no other interest than performing research in what's happening?

My name
actually is a coincidence and i don't work for any company.

And I am personally sorry for you being a Libertarian Constitutionalist ( not an offense! )

[edit on 10-12-2007 by Paul the seeker]

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Truth Seeker has wayyy too much time on his hands. I saw this same exact post 2 weeks ago and everyone who replied said it was bogus like they have done here. When no one agrees with you and they all say "you are reading into this conspiracy thing a little too far", you have to take a look at that. This is ridiculous. Next time post something so people who respond actually agree with you, not waste their time telling you how obsurd you sound. Better luck next time!!!

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by gabriel5578
Truth Seeker has wayyy too much time on his hands. I saw this same exact post 2 weeks ago and everyone who replied said it was bogus like they have done here. When no one agrees with you and they all say "you are reading into this conspiracy thing a little too far", you have to take a look at that. This is ridiculous. Next time post something so people who respond actually agree with you, not waste their time telling you how obsurd you sound. Better luck next time!!!

Again without intending to offend you i must say that basing what is right and wrong on the majority to agree or disagree is absolutely pathetic.
In fact I do not care how many will yell at me aslong as I can open the eyes of a few to the OBVIOUS.

Most people are tuned up so heavily into this Ron Paul thing that they will reject anything that speaks against him and fall into absolute hate to those.

It is just the fact the majority of public is lead behind the light so to speak and they will always deny that.

The elite does it's job well on the public and they trick you out every single time.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Paul the seeker

Before I can believe this you'll need to prove to me that there is a NWO.
Thanks in advance.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Let's try this from a different angle. I wholly disagree with your hypothesis as well as your 'evidence'. That said...

Which candidate (if any) are NOT part of this NWO conspiracy? What public figures in your opinion are trustworthy and why?

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jibbs

Before I can believe this you'll need to prove to me that there is a NWO.
Thanks in advance.

However i can not teach you the sense of the obvious, but anyways here is the proof:

www.youtube.com...

Let's try this from a different angle. I wholly disagree with your hypothesis as well as your 'evidence'. That said...

Which candidate (if any) are NOT part of this NWO conspiracy? What public figures in your opinion are trustworthy and why?

Governments main function is to do the management, blind people from real events and control them.

I am free. And i am not willing to vote for any person to govern me and to decide what is right and what is wrong.
I do not and you should not trust any candidate or take their policy serious simply because the large forces of corruption will soon take over that.

It is an illusion that today is better than 1000s of years ago in another aristocracy. Just like in those times, most people are unaware of what's going on.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   
The OP is so weak that I cannot believe he is serious. Ron Paul an NWO lackey because a few prominent people are shown with varying positions of their fingers in photos? " I feel like I am taking crazy pills !!" Remember that line from Zoolander? Thats what I feel like when I see a post like this.

What POSSIBLE relation is there between Ron Paul..the NWO..and the different and largely innocent or explainable positions of the fingers on the hands of well known people? It makes NO sense. Bush always says he is a Longhorns fan, and that is the sign for them. But if you want to believe that world leaders get a kick out of openly flashing secret hand signals to other members of some secret cabal to show their contempt for us and mock our inability to respond, then help yourself. For one, I believe that if there ARE any secret hand signs that high level evil rich men use for whatever reason, they are not used in public, but in very private places where they could not be seen doing so.

At that level, they do not play games with their lives and fortunes by being flippant about matters that would have to be secret as hell. No way. So, we are left with you showing a coolection of peopls hands with a headline that has no bearing at all on reality: PROOF? THIS is what you call PROOF of Ron Paul being an NWO stooge? Hand signs? I guess only outrage could account for the number of comments, as otherwise this one is worth skipping.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyewitness86
The OP is so weak that I cannot believe he is serious. Ron Paul an NWO lackey because a few prominent people are shown with varying positions of their fingers in photos? " I feel like I am taking crazy pills !!" Remember that line from Zoolander? Thats what I feel like when I see a post like this.

What POSSIBLE relation is there between Ron Paul..the NWO..and the different and largely innocent or explainable positions of the fingers on the hands of well known people? It makes NO sense. Bush always says he is a Longhorns fan, and that is the sign for them. But if you want to believe that world leaders get a kick out of openly flashing secret hand signals to other members of some secret cabal to show their contempt for us and mock our inability to respond, then help yourself. For one, I believe that if there ARE any secret hand signs that high level evil rich men use for whatever reason, they are not used in public, but in very private places where they could not be seen doing so.

At that level, they do not play games with their lives and fortunes by being flippant about matters that would have to be secret as hell. No way. So, we are left with you showing a coolection of peopls hands with a headline that has no bearing at all on reality: PROOF? THIS is what you call PROOF of Ron Paul being an NWO stooge? Hand signs? I guess only outrage could account for the number of comments, as otherwise this one is worth skipping.

Ok i will give you couple of reasons why i believe Ron Paul is not what he claims to be.

but something by the way, most illuminati consider this a game. And they will stop nowhere.

a) Ron Paul DENIES that 911 stinks to hell. Everybody knows it's an inside/illuminati etc. job and not some jallah-jallahs highjacking the plane and flying it 45° side-rolled into the towers like a pro.
The funny response of Ron Paul is : " I believe we should re-investigate..."
Wow, research the case? It has already been done thousand times. Liar

b) Ron Paul pops up right when the public is most desperate.
Coincidence? He adresses all the people's problems and hate to the state and makes great promises ( haven't all those presidents done that ? )
That is how all the great government traps through the ages have been.

c) Would an agenda of 1000 man let 1 man against them, blow up all their plans of the century? You seriously believe they would let him take over the whole situation? Well that would be a lil naive to believe if you ask me.

I really suggest you do some little research, i shall discuss with you whilst some are not even knowing what the NWO is even about.

Do you seriously believe who the masses elect is who will rule over america?
That is the most ridiculous thought i ever came across.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Thanks, any chance you could direct me to their official web site? I'm sure they must have one, I just can't seem to find it.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Ultimate proof? Ultimate proof? This has nothing to do with proof. The man has not confessed to being a part of the NWO, he was not photographed wearing a t-shirt stating Proud Supporter of the NWO, he hasn't been secretly audiotaped supporting the NWO, or anything else of the sort.

The Arafat photo is coincidental, the Ron Paul photo is too blurry, and Bush makes that symbol all the time because he is a huge fan of the Texas Longhorns.

My explanation might not be 100% but at least it casts doubt on this "Ultimate Proof."

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   
...as some posters mentioned -- Paul has three fingers showing, which is "I love you" and not anything satanic. People not reading all the posts or not seeing three, better be sure of that in continuing this thread without said evidence.

[edit on 10-12-2007 by anhinga]

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   

I have to agree with you on the point that there is no way one person - even if he is the president can fix the mess our Government and the country is in.

Nobody can undo the countless years of plundering and corruption that has been going on for the last 50 -100 years. At this point, I'd be happy with someone who could just manage to stop the bleeding!

It would take a serious Act of God to repair the damage that has been done to our World by the types people who would gladly kill you if the price is right.

This election is about saving your own soul as much as saving your own country. We have no choice but to accept these politicians at face Value - Who is telling the truth? Who has the best record? Who's actions match what they are promising?

I am voting for Ron Paul because he appears to be the most honest and genuine of all the candidates. I don't know what he really thinks about 911 but the man is taking enough heat as it is. Coming out on 911 might be a death sentence for any politician - I haven't seen one yet admit they thought it was an inside job.

I am voting for Ron Paul because I have to. He represents the issues that are real and that make sense to me. - If he turns around and betrays everything he represents now then wow you were right. But at least I know I tried to do the right thing based on all the information I had. Ron Paul might be a NWO secret card but we don't know that for sure - We can however say with relative Certainty - that everyone else running is a NWO puppet and these other candidates make no bones about it. They are all CFR members and they have all sold out to the interests of lobbying corporations. At least Ron Paul does not appear to be a sell out.

Also, the media and the GOP are trying awfully hard to silence him - That to me is a good sign - When the Corrupted try to smite someone it is usually because that person does not play by their rules.

So honestly what do we really have to lose by Votiing for Ron Paul?

Nothing at all - and if he is genuine then we have everything to gain.

[edit on 10-12-2007 by CyberTruth]

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Its a bit rash to call this the ultimate proof dont you think OP??

I mean if this is the ultimate proof that he is with the NWO, then than must mean all those people at rock concerts are either devil whorshippers, or NWO fans.. Because they make that hand sign alot!!!
Try Ozzy, or anyone along that lines!!! OMG THEY must all be part of the NWO!!! They made the long horns sign with their hands!!!!

I dont trust any guy that is up there, not even Ron Paul.. He is playing his role out just nicely.. He is doing what he was meant to do..

Trust me the NWO wouldnt just let him in there unless they wanted him there.. Oh wait.. They try to stop him at every turn..

But still he is a cog in those gears somewhere.. But I doubt he is a direct member.. But more of an unwilling member if anything..
Or he is a member and doesnt even know it..
Many NWO members are that way.. THey are part of something they dont get a badge or pin for.. Elitist.. Have alot of money.. Are above regular folks..

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Paul, what you have is not "ultimate proof" of some evil in our midst, but the ultimate proof of someone so fearful, you, that you cannot accept ANY candidate.

Some of us have spent considerable time looking at everything from from voting records to arrest records to personal contacts. You, meanwhile, have been festering personal paranoia in the basement, and taking signs from God on this matter. ( I say this because of the relationship between your screen name and certain religious cults.)

Find another Satan figure. I trust you will, your kind always does.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736

...agreed, on all points. And the only way to get this unfounded, alarmist and untrue thread settled -- is for everyone to see the OP photographic example.

Three fingers, big difference.

Normally, I don't put a lot of stock in the hand 'thing' but since Junior Bush did the two (Satan or a football team) at an actual 9/11 ceremony, I've been taking more notice of these things.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul the seeker
Just consider me some 18 year old who has no other interest than performing research in what's happening?

My name

And I am personally sorry for you being a Libertarian Constitutionalist ( not an offense! )

Is your first sentence a question or declaration
If it is a declaration, then please do enlighten me as to what your "research" has uncovered. More to the point, please describe research in context to the Scientific Method. What controls did you use when gathering your data? This way we can assign a level of validity and reliability to your research.

Finally, I am wondering why you would be "Personally sorry for [me] being a Libertarian Constitutionalist"? A Libertarian is defined as:
1. One who advocates maximizing individual rights and minimizing the role of the state.
2. One who believes in free will.
A Constitutionalist is defined as:
1. One that believes that Government power is distributed and limited by a system of laws that must be obeyed by the rulers.
a. A constitutional system of government.
b. Advocacy of such a system.

The two terms together mean that I am one who believes in maximizing individual rights and minimizing the role of the state to that which is specifically outlined in the Constitution.

Your statement that you are personally sorry that I hold such beliefs would lead me to surmise that a.) you are not for maximizing individual rights; b.) you do not believe in limiting governmental powers to that which is stated by the Constitution; c.) both a and b; d.) you have absolutely no idea what a Libertarian Constitutionalist is; or e.) you feel sorry because the state of politics has regressed to a point where neither libertarianism nor Constiltutionalism are observed by either party. Which best describes the premise of your apology? Thanks for your reply.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo

Originally posted by Paul the seeker

My name

Is your first sentence a question or declaration
If it is a declaration, then please do enlighten me as to what your "research" has uncovered. More to the point, please describe research in context to the Scientific Method. What controls did you use when gathering your data? This way we can assign a level of validity and reliability to your research.

Finally, I am wondering why you would be "Personally sorry for [me] being a Libertarian Constitutionalist"? A Libertarian is defined as:
1. One who advocates maximizing individual rights and minimizing the role of the state.
2. One who believes in free will.
A Constitutionalist is defined as:
1. One that believes that Government power is distributed and limited by a system of laws that must be obeyed by the rulers.
a. A constitutional system of government.
b. Advocacy of such a system.

The two terms together mean that I am one who believes in maximizing individual rights and minimizing the role of the state to that which is specifically outlined in the Constitution.

Your statement that you are personally sorry that I hold such beliefs would lead me to surmise that a.) you are not for maximizing individual rights; b.) you do not believe in limiting governmental powers to that which is stated by the Constitution; c.) both a and b; d.) you have absolutely no idea what a Libertarian Constitutionalist is; or e.) you feel sorry because the state of politics has regressed to a point where neither libertarianism nor Constiltutionalism are observed by either party. Which best describes the premise of your apology? Thanks for your reply.

Alright this is all too much for me i can't react on.

I also saw many posts on things i already replied on.

But to give you some of my personal reasons,

a) politics support money

money=evil money->materialism=evil

b) I don't think the constitution was ever in the meaning FROM ppl FOR ppl.
c) Freemasonry surely had had great influence on constitution. Anyone who is not an unconditional Freemason lover will find out where the higher degrees have themselves STINKING.
d) I don't believe in free will aslong as human-civilization is concerned. History proofs it, you know it.

And there are other reasons that i think would be too far out to post here.

But one last time as for the 2 finger vs 3 finger salute,
if bill clinton did the 3 finger salute, do you really think he mean that he loves you?

A fellow Bushman..

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Ron Paul is not a pawn of the NWO agenda. Those who think so have not taken a proper measure of the man.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silenceisall
Ron Paul is not a pawn of the NWO agenda. Those who think so have not taken a proper measure of the man.

seriously, one couldn't care less about posts like these.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Maybe they're all into metal? I doubt it.

But Yasser Arafat? Never knew he was associated with the NWO.

I use this sign all the time, but in the metal context. I didn't even know it was an NWO sign. Anyone know anymore information on this sign and the NWO?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join