It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life in Dulce

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by justanothergangster

i dont really see too many trucks that come in. there were quite a bit of construction workers that were here late summer fixing and widening the roads and what not, but other than that no, not really.

we did hear a helicopter though around 1130pm about 3 weeks ago. that was kind of strange being that the only copter that comes in is aircare and it sure didnt sound like the small copter' they use. added to that the aircare route and landing pad that they use is no where near us.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I'm not going to lie; what you say sounds kinda made up. I don't know why, but it just strikes me the wrong way. Sorry.

If it is true, sweet, I'm not investigating this stuff for nothing. If not, ....whatever.

Good story nonetheless.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Johnny Sasaki

I agree, its funny how people with stories like this always forget to take their cameras with them.

Why not go back with a good camera and get some pics for us?

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I dont know what to tell you. First off when we went up Archuleta it wasnt to take photos of anything. We went strictly to show my sister and her friend what it was like up there and like many other people we were curious. A camera really wasnt on my mind.

Its kind of disappointing to read that "it sounds made up" or that its a "good story" Anyway Im not here to make anyone believe what I have to say. I know what I saw and I just thought Id share my experience.

By the way if theres any doubt that a hotel does exist here....haha....505-759-3663

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
If you knew what was under there, you would run for your life. By all means, go back and get a pic of a reptilian, but make sure to pack an extra pair of underpants. The walk back (if they let you) will be very uncomfortable with crap and piss in them.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by LaBella

What about the antman mound - the bigass hill of sand?

Any weird hums from underground?

These desert areas truly seem to be the center of the great unknown.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by LaBella

So not a single person had a camera phone on them? Everyone has them here, now theres zero excuse for a wild story without pics.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
LaBella, your story sounds credible to me as I have spent a lot of time in N.NewMexico and the San Luis valley and have experienced high strangness in the area. I have experienced true weiredness all over the Land of Enchantment.

Pay no attention to the "where's the photo?" people. Even if you had of taken a photo, the cries of "it's so blurry, It could be anything" would be parroted back.

My advice to the skeptics is for them to come and visit our fair state and experience it for themselves.

don't be skeered!!

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Thank you! I totally agree with you...the state of new mexico is mysterious yet beautiful.

And to the person that made the comment about a camera phone. Yes, as a matter of fact we did have one camera phone between the four of us. BUT i wasnt thinking "better get a picture for proof" I didnt know I needed some type of photograph to prove to people on the internet what I saw and experienced. And in a way, Im glad I didnt. It was a beautiful thing and I wouldnt want it ruined by skeptics and cynical remarks.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   
First off I am really glad to hear from someone in dulce. I've read alought of articles on the subject and even have The Dulce Wars by Branton.
If possible, Since its such a small town it would be great if you could talk to your neighbours about the paranormal experiences and post them.

My only question about your experience is about the gas guage. I'm a bit of a amature mechanic and most vehicles have a floater in the back of the gas tank that registers how much gas is left. If tou were going up hill all the gas flows to the back and gives a false full reading.

Really Hope to hear more from you.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
ooo thats interesting...i did not know that. thanks! well everyone around here has stories that they can tell you. some more believeable than others but still, its fun to hear them. the most recent story i was told was actually by one of my coworkers.

to make a long story short, like alot of people that come through here, he travles every morning from chama to dulce for work. on his way here, he says that he saw a big bright red - orange light going over one of the mountains (which is going the direction of pagosa springs, co.) he said it was pretty large from the half he saw, and that it looked like the other half was already on the other side of the mountain.

not too sure on the exact time he saw it but we go into work @ 4 am so it must have been sometime around 3:15 or 3:30...

since i just recently started working with him, he doesnt know that im a "believer" haha when he told me that story i immediately started asking questions. i probably wore him out

1reply to post by Squiddypuff

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by LaBella

Thanks

Please let me know if you can dig up any more. I think Dulce is one of the most interesting things about the UFO/alien Phenomenon.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
i see that no one here is remotely interested int his topic anymore but i personally am...i wonder what life is like there...been thinking of movong somewhere in the vicinity however i am not native american...well at least not on paper anyways and its too much of a hassle to get my proof to get those papers stating i am...anyways i heard of this mystery on dulce and started researching the topic i would love to hear actual acounts of eyewitnesses and what they have seen, found, experienced, or heard on the topic....

i am glad that you weer willing to share your story and for those that want photos well...to be frank evevn if you provided them they would probably say they were photoshopped or "fake"

i have had my own run ins with mysterious beings but noit sure what origin....definitly not full human but thats another story...what are your thoughts on what you experienced? were there any strange things you sensed? what went through your mind? and another strange thing since you felt static electricity, the reason you gas tank could have read full was because the base that is supposed to be under there is all magnetic maybe some outside forced pushed the float away from earth defying gravity....

anyways i hope you see this i notice this thread has been dead for quite some time...its a shame really

top topics

<< 1   >>

join