It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isn't Ron Paul a good example for programable people?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Manipulation works best when the people are in their weakest state.
Now as 82% of people in the USA ( who are interested in what's happening to their world ) believe that their own government is heavily corrupted and is responsible for the 911 happenings.
Suddenly a new saviour appears : Ron Paul! He promises great future and constitutional greatness and all the disappointed people who HATE their own government have just received a new hope.

Well, really?

Was the constitution ever meant to be in the heart of the people?
Weren't 9/10 presidents Freemasons?

I am very very skeptical about Ron Paul, and even if he was a good guy and people ran to elect him 90%...

...do you really believe that would stop the agenda?

I don't think he will save anyone of you. I don't even believe that he is a good guy. And if he really would be, they would take very quick action on him.

We have uncountable physical mind programming/control techniques working out right now.

The only chance for humanity is to wake up, break it's conditioning and NEVER stop thinking!

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
The proof is in the pudding, Paul. The constitution has shown itself as the best blueprint for gov by the prosperity and freedom it made possible. If RP is genuine, as it appears by his past actions, then he will remain consistent and continue on his current path, if not then we will find out in due course. While I tend to be on the cynical side like you, I don’t see support of RP to be weakness. I think it shows much greater strength of mind and character than being a status quo supporting propaganda head. If RP is a ‘Manchurian candidate’, then he’s certainly been in development a very long time.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Paul the seeker

I believe that Ron Paul is genuine, however, I believe that he will never be allowed to succeed. The election will likely be rigged, and even if by some miracle of honesty he did win he would likely be assassinated or die "mysteriously" before ever damaging the policies and goals of the Global Elite... Fact is that even with the majority of Americans behind him/ against the evil forces in our government the Global Elite still have the majority of the resources and power...

The Constitution is a fantastic document if used correctly and not ignored/shredded (as the current administration tends to)... Lastly, all Free Masons are not evil, as a matter of fact most are normal family men, the Free Masons are just a fraternity which many wealthy men belong to, like the Illuminati or Bohemian Grove... Some of those men are the dark Global Elite, some are puppets, and some are in the dark and are just semi-normal people...

[edit on 8-12-2007 by Titen-Sxull]

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

I personally fear for Ron Paul's life.

Global Elite do attempt or commit assassinations.

But what's important is his message. Ron Paul can't give a good speech but the message is that the people should wake up to the NAU and these globalists. We should take back our constitution and Take back our freedoms!

Ron Paul is the only candidate that says the government should not censor anything on the internet.

Do you want this post to be censored?

Do you want this information not to reach you?

There are people in the Pentagon that are Pissed off because they don't have control of places like these - Where people actually think.

Ron Paul is Genuine. And if he isn't... So what? President doesn't have full power. And his message during his run for canadicy will last in the hearts of millions of Americans.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Paul the seeker

I think you've been "programmed" in the opposing sense. Your obsession with proving Ron Paul is "in on it" with "them" is completely baseless. With nothing other than him running for president and garnering some level of respect from the general population.
That's obvious grounds for the "NWO AGENDA, DUN DUN DUNNNNN."

This is real life. Where runaway imaginations and paranoid manifestations need not apply.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Well Paul, I'm going to have to disagree with you on this one. Dr. Paul's record as a Congressman supports all of the claims made. I truly believe that he is the genuine article. If not, then why would the mainstream media be working so hard to discredit, whitewash or bury him as the viable candidate that he is.

To date Faux news, CNN, MSNBC, Time, Newsweek at al have failed miserably in providing any level of coverage of Dr. Paul's campaign despite his meteoric rise in campaign contributions, straw poll support, grassroot organizational support and national polling results.

Why? Because Dr. Paul is an immutable danger to the Establishment and their talking heads. The "Programmable" aspect of politics comes directly from the establishment media and their desire to portray their chosen establishment candidates as the darlings of American politics - which polls are clearly demonstrating that they are not.

Do a blind survey of your own. Ask people on the street who they are supporting and you will hear many names other than Hillary, Obama, Guiliani or Romney. Sadly, the MSM would have you believe that tjhis thing was already down to only those 4 candidates - THAT is the power of programming a national election. The psychology of people wanting to beleive that they are on the "Winning" team by supporting the candidate that they believe is winning - as put forth by the mainstream media.

Ron Paul is probably one of the last chances for a fair and representaitve government of the people, by the people and for the people.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I truly belive ron paul is our last hope!!! if he dosent win in 08' America is over!

new topics

top topics

join