It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Santa is in an pants location!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Santa needs to relocate his base of operations to Krygyzstan according to a Swedish engineering firm.

The Sweco consulting firm found Kyrgyzstan was the most logical base to avoid time-wasting detours.

It took into account main population centres and the Earth's rotation.

Santa would have 34 microseconds for each chimney stop, and his reindeer would have to travel at nearly 6,000km (3,700 miles) per second.

Personally I'm all up for the move, I mean if it wasn't freezing cold where he had his factories and stuff, maybe normal people could work for him instead of all those pesky Elves!

Full Story

About K-Stan (from Wiki)

Political stability appears to be elusive, however, as various groups and factions allegedly linked to organized crime are jockeying for power. Three of the 75 members of Parliament elected in March 2005 were assassinated, and another member was assassinated on 10 May 2006 shortly after winning his murdered brother's seat in a by-election. All four are reputed to have been directly involved in major illegal business ventures.

Sounds like a great place to do business... I'm guessing the Swedes haven't found Wiki yet?

MonKey

new topics

join