It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Dream?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I usually forget my dreams pretty quickly, but then things during my day kinda remind me of them.

Take this for instance ... last night:

It was me and a friend of mine (I think there was a third person, I'm not sure). The friend was just a "friend", I had no specific identity for him (except that he was a guy).

So anyway, we're in some hangar which later turns out to be some sort of sound stage because there is a set for some television show or movie or something.

Anyway, so as we're walking up the stairs to the door on the side, we hear some really sinister noises (I mean like really freaky "paranormal" sound). Both my friend and I glance at each other and then reach for our guns (how the hell did those get there?!?!). I distinctly remember me unbuttoning the little holster thing on my belt and pulling it out, cocking it, and turning off the safety.

Then we walked down the stairs and came face-to-face with this thing. I don't have details on the face or anything, all I knew that whatever it was had sharp-like claws, walked upright, and had a skirt on (wtf?).

So it started doing acrobatics around the "set" on the soundstage. We were following it, doing the acrobatics ourselves and shooting at it. Well finally my friend shot it down and it kinda disappeared behind one of the walls on the soundstage... so we figured it was dead and holstered our weapons and began to head out.

That's when we heard the noise again, and we repeated the same procedure as above (with the whole drawing, cocking, etc). This time we found it on top of one of the large sets, so I (somehow) jumped way up to the top and it jumped onto a fly (those are the things that hang down from the cielings where the lights and backdrops are put onto), and its foot got caught on the rope and it was hanging upside down.

My friend found his way up there, and told me to shoot. For some reason, the trigger was really hard to squeeze ... anyway, so I shot down its skirt (but it was a weird-ass skirt because it didn't, like, open because the thing was upside down.

Well anyway, after a whole clip it died, for good now.

I asked what had happened later as we were walking out, and my friend said "it was fine until it found technology. Then it didn't know where to stop and it just kept thinking it could do anything".

Then I woke up.

It was some weird-ass thing, let me tell you. Might I also mention that I don't own any weapons, nor have I touched any ... although I'm crazy about flashy weapons in movies.

I've worked as a theater technician, so that may explain the environment ... everything else is beyond me.

I've had some other crazy dreams which I'll share some other time.

Any ideas?

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Lay off the junk food before you go to bed, I get nasty dreams when i eat before bed

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by thesaneone
Lay off the junk food before you go to bed, I get nasty dreams when i eat before bed

I ate about 2 hours before I went to bed last night.

I get weird dreams all the time ... the thing is I don't remember them until later something reminds me of them.

Like there's this one recurring one where I'm crawling through maintenance tunnels (kinda like Geffries Tubes for the Trek freaks) trying to find something or get away from lawless tube-dwelling criminals...

[edit] I may add that none of these dreams are frightening. I'm perfectly calm through all of them, as if I know I were invincible (because when I'm shot at, I never get hit) or as if I knew whatever was going to happen would turn out in my favor.

Also, when there are guns, almost always there is no firing sound (or it's a really fake-sounding noise), there is no blood at all, and if I ever get hit and "die" I just "respawn" ... but it feels weird and kinda hurts when I do (and I don't play first-person shooters either! So I have no idea where that comes from!)

[Edited on 2-6-2004 by Hawk]

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 08:29 AM
link   
lol. i had this dream i used to have quite frequently about a monster that was made out of scabs, and had a hole in the middle of it where vomit would shoot out. but o well i would always kill it and wake up.. usually when i have dreams, im learning to slowly take mmore control over them and change them into what i want.

top topics

join