It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-aging.. not 25 years off happening now

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Starting with skin creme ..just on Oprah recently. Be 80 look 40.
I don't need to stop aging - I need to go back a few years ho ho.
This link has all you need to know......

www.tasciences.com...

Remember Greta Blackburn from old TV series/movie "V"( If I remember she the good lizard(alien)). she is the spokeswoman. There is plenty of science behind this. Fact Telemere shortening is large part of aging. Did you know cancer does not age? Right now this same company has products in human trials (GRNVAC, GRN163L) involved in making cancer mortal and thus susceptable to various other treatments a possible cure.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackProjects

Interesting, Ive never heard of these before, so is it 100% prooven? or is it like some of those creams that say all these great stuff, get rid of wrinkles etc but only does a tiny bit of what it says.

Sure looks true?

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Seriously if this aint a scam, why havent I heard of it before, this is BIG. There must be something dodgy, or is this really good news for once.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackProjects

Hi B.P/

Sounds good!
A few years back would be nice....
Could not help but not notice what you wrote...

Did you know cancer does not age?

So, does this mean that we would be injecting cancer and therefore not age with wrinkles, but only die of cancer?
Sorry, I should have first clicked on the link!
will do.
I remember 'V' the good lizard alien' too ....

helen

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I wonder what effect this would have even on younger people like myself, and would it have an effect on making hair more healthy, and other things that they havent found out about yet?

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Phoenix,
You're young now.. don't worry about it.

I guess the skin cream mentioned on Oprah is in trials now. They are costly but anyone can do it. I guess you have to go to NY. I mudied the waters mentioning Geron. Reason is they have many patents surrounding telemeres. These are the ends of cless that shorten as we age. If anyone wants to read more check out

www.geron.com...

BP

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 08:09 AM
link   
hi again,
I sort of skimmed through the article and noticed the word 'Astragalus'(spelling)...stargely I think that this particular drug was taken off the shelf a few months ago?
Im certain that this 'astragalus' is/was, also being used in bottles(off the shelf) of vitamins for those with flu symptoms...(in the ingredients section)I know this for certain, because I always read what anything contains.
This is strange....
Thanks again!

This is very similar to what happened with vitamin A....another known product that disappeared from the shelves.....
Later on it was known as Retinol...again used for wrinkles(spelling)?

helen

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I am not an expert on this.. You might read FAQ for more info
That is a root from china that is involved in TA-65
www.tasciences.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackProjects
Phoenix,
You're young now.. don't worry about it.

BP

Yes your right, but you know what they say, eat healthy and excercise, dont smoke, so that you will have a healthy longer life. Something like this could possibly prolong life, and doing it young might be the best time, I dont know much about this company and product, so I really dont know.

But another thing I meant was, many young people have problems too, some people have some sort of symptoms, sickness etc, could there be something that could help that too from using this, who knows.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Dont get your hopes up...

In the 2005 pivotal 24-week double blinded placebo-controlled study of TA-65, it was found that TA-65 had several positive anti-aging effects and benefits. The 36 participants were males ranging in age from 60 to 85 who had complained of lack of energy and were looking to reduce the signs of aging. For 12 weeks, participants were given either the TA-65 or a placebo and were randomly split into groups taking product or placebo. There were no adverse effects.

Tested on 36 people over 24 weeks,some only got placebo....
hardly enough test to prove anything

besides the test was as far as i can read performed by themself.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

You are right about eat healthy, exercise, don't smoke.. So far I only know of research in this area as far as pronlonging life goes. The older I get not so sure I want to anyway..

join