It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pasadena police say Horn shot 2 men in the back - More on the 'Hero'

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Pasadena and Deer Park are about 15 miles to the east-southeast of downtown Houston. Between them is the Port of Houston and some less than best of neighborhoods. The petrochemical plants run along the north of Pasadena/Deer Park area along the ship channel. The ship channel runs from the east of downtown Houston, north of Pasadena, eastward to Galveston Bay area.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. Pele Pele

That's total bs. Pasadena,TX is 141K+ sized city with a fairly diverse population. Does it have a Southern flavor? Hell,Yes, it does but calling it a "KKK" town is total CRAP. My brother has lived in the area for 20+ years and hasn't faced any Kluckers and we're of Tejano descent. This guy Horn capped a couple of known drug abusing felons caught in the act. Darwin's theory of evolution at work, a weak and deseased being was killed by its own mistakes. If you do the crime, you'll do the time. These felons understood that their actions were a violation of civilized behavior. They were fleeing to escape arrest. That's officially a bigger crime than burglary. Welcome to Texas: criminal activity not tolerated!

That's why George W. is living in DC now.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Back, head, nuts.. I dont care where he shot em. I care that there are two less criminals pieces of # I have to worry about. If they would have been at home (you know in their country) or at least working a job they would be alive, but they went into a neighborhood, broke into a house and stole #. # THEM. Should have shot em twice. I wonder what would have happened if a 60 year old woman would have been in that house. Well I bet those two fine looking gents that broke in would have made her dinner and left peacfully.... Idiots.

[edit on 28-12-2007 by shug7272]

[edit on 28-12-2007 by shug7272]

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by bigbert81

Defending yourself or your property or a neighbor or their property: what is the difference? If you don't want to get shot, don't break into someone's house. Seems simple enough.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Update: Grand jury results in the Joe Horn case

A Harris County grand jury decided today that Joe Horn should not be charged with a crime for shooting two burglary suspects he confronted outside his neighbor's home in Pasadena last fall.

The decision to clear Horn of wrongdoing came two weeks after the grand jury began considering evidence in the case, including Horn's testimony last week.

Houston Chronicle link

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join