It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Of Alien And Obelisk On The Moon?? Official Apollo 16 Footage!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea

I agree. Sherpa's comment's on all of this was a "slam dunk" for me. Nola was the only one to agree with his observations on this. Am I missing something here because Sherpa's information is making a lot of sense to me. Should I have my head examined or what??

As far as the Moon moving further away from our planet like it is, thanks (Nola) for the info... wow! I wonder what effect this has on our planet. Very intriguing! Will do some research on that...

Heck!
Sherpa has identified an object which was really hard to identify to say the least ( i gave up, for example ).
I think that there have been no replies simply because he has closed the case, and there was nothing else to add to the discussion about it

Anyway, knowing his ability, i'm not surprised at all

[edit on 8/12/2007 by internos]

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   
OK, Lets get real shall we?

Fake video dialog between director and editor:

Director: OK kid! Did you edit that staged moon film?

Editor: Sure did Chief!

Director: Went over it with a fine tooth comb?

Editor: Yep! Almost went over it twice but I kinda was drinking and then there was this hooker in the booth...

Director: Did you pass it off for review so as to make sure it's perfect before we release it to the millions of people that will be scrutinizing it?

Editor: Uh...Well, my kids fancies himself a young Orson Wells and he looked at it I think, cause he said it was perfect!

Director: Good enough for me! Wrap it up and lets get it out to the media!

I think everyone gets my drift here.

[edit on 8-12-2007 by jbondo]

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

Thanks internos you are too kind, and to Mike my apoligies you should know I am really not a habitual debunker.

Actually I would have prefered it to be an obelisk so keep looking

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Whoops! -- and internos comments on this one too and Lol... great dialog jbondo... and thanks again sherpo -- and Mike.. this ones a dud though everything else you present here in this forum is
in my book!

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Putting 2+2 together.....

I have no doubt we went to the moon. My beliefs are that videos such as the OPs were fake as evidenced by the possible (likely) stage hand in the right. In 1968 the movie 2001:A space odyssey was complete. The director Stanley Kubrick demanded in his contract that the set be kept intact for I believe 2 years. The mostly likely explanation is that we were landing on a part of the moon that was loaded with artificiality. The video was shot on this stage and then the audio (actually from the moon) was added later. If you notice in one part he's telling him to "look out for that crater" as he is returning to the lander. I see no craters anywhere. I am sure that some of the video is fake along with some pictures. While those that were "safe" and real were also shown. Research 2001, Kubrick, Moon and you will find some answers. This is not rocket science, they faked whatever they had to and nothing else with Kubricks help.

I had another video on google that has since been taken down showing many interviews with top govt personnel, laughing and joking about this fake moon stuff. It was very telling. I hope I can find it again.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Where is this other "guy"? Do you mean that black blob at the very right
that moves?

Uh, maybe I'm an old geezer at 39, but I remember how things looked in the days of really analog video, which this is.

There were scanning 'rebounds' from bright spots which caused an "inverse effect" further down in scan order (i.e. to the right). You saw it frequently in lower quality live TV back then. You're seeing the astronaut.

Consider that in reality, although we can't see it clearly on the video, the optical dynamic range (bright to dark) is extreme on the Moon, much greater than we're used to. 1970's video cameras, especially portable ones light enough to go to the moon weren't perfect and didn't handle it well. Also there could be multipath effects in the transmission (i.e. a radio reflection with a slightly different path length) which would cause this (phase shift and destructive interference on the rebound from the high amplitude bright signal from the astronaut suit.) TV is all different, especially in production, so you never see any of this crap now fortunately.

The black blob, in my opinion, is a rebound effect from the white astronaut's body in analog TV electronics.

And the astronaut wouldn't be merrily walking away if there was some blacksuited ET right there.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   
After being around ATS for awhile, and watching "What really happened on the moon", there is no doubt in my mind that many things were done in the studio environment.

This video is, well, does nothing for me. Who is going to post a top secret moon landing on You Tube? PUH LEEEZE. They are going to go to CNN, ABC, NBC etc and try to get $$$.

Did we go to the moon? Probably not, seeing that we cannot even return there today if we had to for an emergency. Anyone remember the Sally Ride report? Correct me if I'm off base, but wasn't it about how many years it would take us to return to the moon? And we did it in the 60's? Don't think I don't love America just because I'm throwing doubt on the moon landings. I like baseball, but I still think Barry Bonds should go to jail for lying to the Grand Jury.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Back to the original thread topic.

The picture that is displayed had me quite curious. First of all, I could see thing's in it , I don't want to sound crazy but, I decided to see if I could enhance the picture from it's normal state to an attribute change.
Now, I know about the bunny effect when looking at the cloud's, and I proceeded half heartedly, what I was seeing in the newly created version of the pic kept me going from fore front of the picture, all the way to the edge of the horizon.
I wasn't going to post this, but I truly am a "Sane" person and happen to be an artist as well. Usually portraits and still life. So, if you all wouldn't mind taking a gander at the end results of outlining the thing's that I have seen in in the pic and tell me what your thought's are (Please be gentle? LOL") because , what I ended up with wasn't what I initially planned for the outcome.

As for you guy's trying it out yourself (Not outlining, just looking at the pic the same way I outlined it, "Reversed attributes") in the normal fasion Copy, Paste into any paint program on your computer.

How it turned out the way it did, I'll never know. I just followed the shadowing and the high lighted areas of the pic. Also, note when you change your attributes of how the glowing white areas are very recognizable and they seem to have intelligent configuration. And one more thing, If you decide to give this a try, Besure to zoom in on the center of the original pic , it has a glowing design that you can see without attributes adjusted. It kind of look's like a zipper shaped design , almost dead center at the bottom where ther looks to be some kind of tunnel or opening.

i74.photobucket.com...

And for the ready ridiculer's out there "I haven't been drinking or doing anything illegal during this little discovery I had..." LOL

I will leave it up to the on lookers opinion.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Hey badw0lf! Forget about ol' grandpa's vid on YouTube. Have you checked the official NASA vid? Here it is again for your benefit. Check out that black 'object' at 2:30 secs moving from right to left, then in the opposite direction at around 2:50 secs.

That's unless you consider NASA footage to be part of ol' grandpa's bedtime stories?

www.hq.nasa.gov...

Cheers!

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

The person was added (how can we explain that the "secret" video has a much worse quality than the official version?) to the original video...

ArMaP, I can't really see what you're getting at. You mean that 'object' (For want of a better word!!
) was added later to the official NASA footage? Or which object are you talking about?

I am concentrating more on the official NASA video which clearly shows the object moving from right to left at >2:30 secs and again moving from left to right at around 2:50 secs. Can you explain that? Dust? Compression? Here it is again...

www.hq.nasa.gov...

If you're talking about that B/W ('grandpa's) footage on YouTube, I think he has just joined the two vids together and made one vid and so the degradation in quality. The second part of this vid is taken from the official footage above.

Cheers!

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
There was a website centered around that video I ran into in about 2000. It was later debunked. As I recall it turned out to be a clip made for that movie about the Moon Landing being faked. The name of the movie eludes me at the moment but I'm sure you know the movie I'm talking about. I think I have it in a box somewhere I'll have to look. Some faker must have copied it from the movie and added bits to it.

I beg to differ here Blaine. As I've said before, this is from the OFFICIAL NASA FOOTAGE FROM THE OFFICIAL NASA/GOV WEBSITE. I'm talking of the links I've provided in the opener. If you want, please blank out the YouTube stuff. It was put in the opener just as a demo of what's in the official vids.

So all this stuff about it being made from a movie is untennable!

Cheers!

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by anhinga
reply to post by mikesingh

...still no one on that "top secret" title page. I don't have any software to isolate the image to be able to read it any better. On pause, I really can't make any of it out. . .

Hang on a little more anhinga!! Trying to figure it out. Darn! Why are ladies so impatient??

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 11:40 PM
link   
carlton banks...
mystery solved.
lets do the dance ya'll

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by sherpa
reply to post by internos

Thanks internos you are too kind, and to Mike my apoligies you should know I am really not a habitual debunker.

Actually I would have prefered it to be an obelisk so keep looking

Hey sherpa, apologies for what, man??
You've provided a logical explanation for that obelisk for which I had concurred (if you've seen my post a couple of pages back!) So we need to solve the unexplained! And that's why we're here!

I had sent a pic to internos too regarding that object, which was part of an experiment conducted by Apollo 16. This....

So it must be this what we're looking at. But the res in the official NASA vid stinks! Can't make out much from that. And they call it a high tech Moon mission!! My pin hole camera would have produced better results!!

Cheers!

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

"We're sorry, this video is no longer available."

What the....?

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 01:49 AM
link   
The "alien" appearing in the video looks to be the shadow of one of the astronaut's space suits. Look at all of the astronaut's suits. You can clearly see the shadows under and inbetween thier legs. That "alien" looks exactly like the shape of one of the astronaut's suit's shadow as one is bending over.
They don't all have to be clinging to the Moon Lander!
One is actually warned not to fall or be too close to the edge of a crater. His shadowed changed as well.

Static or no static. That can all be produced and created by the computer ... I can't remember the computer program I used some years back (it has been some time) that we spliced, edited, colorized, and used filters to produce any footage to be new, old .... whatever. Scratches can be added ... later!

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Mike here are the stills from the NASA video:

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Yes, I was talking about the "grandfather video", after all, that was the first video you posted. I was a bit confused about what was supposed to be the "alien", so I thought you were talking about that figure that appears on the right.

If you were talking about this object,

then I think it is just something on the Moon's surface, darker than the surrounding area and its movement is only created by the zooming in and out of the camera.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 05:37 AM
link   

I had another video on google that has since been taken down showing many interviews with top govt personnel, laughing and joking about this fake moon stuff. It was very telling. I hope I can find it again.

aceace, the film you're thinking of is Dark Side of the Moon By French director William Karell.
You might want to read up on it again.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by goosdawg

I can see the video, but just in case I will upload it to Putfile also.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join