It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need help! Cant astral project!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Ive tried many different methods, and i know different people have different ways. I tried over and over. They just dont seem to work.

p.s. this thread might be in the wrong area. But this is the best one i could find.

[edit on 8-12-2007 by shiman]

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   
It isn't working because it isn't possible. Science has never verified any instance of "astral projection."

People who think they have projected have had specific types of hallucinations.

I guess ... congratulations on not hallucinating?

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by MajorMalfunction

I posted on bts so peoople like you wouldnt post. if i wanted to hear your opinion, the thread would be on ats with a different title and puropose. I wated to know how. It is possible. It isnt a halucination.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by shiman

I would say don't try very hard at all - experiment with different sleeping situations.

I have never projected per say, but I have had intuition through dreams and locations were important.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by shiman

Since I spend more time on BTS you had a bit of false hope there. And, BTW, it's a discussion forum, so you'll just have to take the answers you don't like with the ones you do.

If it's possible -- why haven't you done it?

Because it is a hallucination. Consciousness cannot exist separate from the body. It's formed by electrochemical impulses in your brain. The brain doesn't travel outside the body and neither can your consciousness.

This is what actual science, as opposed to pseudoscience, has to say about OBEs.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   
then how do you keep memories? Electrical impulses. These cells cant retain enough data to hold even one hour's memory of sight, feeling, thoughts, smells, sounds, i could go on. If you have no soul, you have no thoughts movement, feelings. you are dead if you have no soul. How wold you dream. certinly not "electrical impulses"

It cant be a halucination. or the hole world youu are looking at is a halucination.

If youre right, explain remote viewing

athiests

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Memories are actual physical structures in the brain, carved by electric impulse.

[edit on 9-12-2007 by depth om]

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I hate to say this but... congrats! You're normal!

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 09:28 AM
link   
You know what? Someone just close this thread.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 09:28 AM
link   
You know what? Someone just close this thread.

new topics

top topics

join