It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

65 Lbs Later....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   
This is me In all my glory

From this time December on up to june 2008, I pledged to lose 65 lbs. This is my Goal. I want Everyone to watch how I lose the weight.

~DUCKY~

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDuckster

You look fine to me just the way you are.

I am not so sure that it is healthy to lose that much weight. So much of what we think is true in medical science is just garbage -- statistical inferences!

On the other hand, if you are looking at it for the challenge, who am I to discourage you?

Best of luck!

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I'm making this thread...to show> how exact I can be when losing weight.

The photo shown above is dated: Dec 7./07

I'm going to add to this thread (On an on-going 'Month-to-month' basis)

I got my son to firstly take a pic of me 'far-off..in the distance'- only because I'm really 'self-consious' of pics.

I will ADD a pic every-so-often, (every month/or less) as to the progress: of how I'm losing weightl

I think this might be a first for ATS/BTS, as I show the progressive results at hand.

For posterity, and for the record: I'm over 200lbs.

You've seen my first pic. (I promise to have better quality footage- than what I posted.

My Goal: 145lbs. for the height of 5'8". < A respectable weight.

Now...here I go....'READY' TO LOSE THE WEIGHT.

Watch with me...from week to week...how I lose the weight!

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I wish you the best Ducky!!! Anything you put your mind to you can and will achieve.....

I am working towards becoming a reformed smoker. It all takes self discipline, but we all have it in us.

Happy Holidays!

A_L

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Best of luck to you! I know you can do it! My husband has lost almost 50 pounds since March, just from changing his eating habits. I know if he can do it, stubborn as he is, there is hope for almost anyone!

Keep us posted on the progress!!

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   

This is more than a 'pet-project' of mine.

I'm determined to show YOU ALL, that things can be done - in a proper light!

"Ducky's Diary":
Dec.7/07 - I'm besides myself. Looking at the many pics that not only my son provided, but looked back on the "November 5th Revolution ones as well. I see that my friends are more than 'Cheery'...have wonderful things to say about me...I think they are being 'just a way too bit kind". I'm not satisfied. It's about time that I exerted myself. I feel like I'm 'stuck' on a 're-jeuvenating' mode. I want to better myself - on so many levels. Here I go...

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TheHypnoToad

I will!

~Ducky~

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Any points that I 'Earn..from hence on...I will be happy with.'

Knowing, that I 'earned' these points, is more important to me than 'somebody giving me an applause'.

"This is most important.

~Ducky~

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   
your doing what so many people wish they could do.
you GO!
looking forward to photos and updates.

my mother had gastric bypass surgery several years ago (for medical reasons). she lost 110lbs in one year, and people could hardly recognize her when she lost the weight.

be strong and go for it! get a bicycle too that you get to know and love. they can be a great way to get good exercise and have a good time, plus it's awesome culture!

cheers!

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Ducky's Diary Dec.7/07

'I've worked very hard today'. I hope that my customer will be pleased with the cleaning. I came home today to find that my own home isn't cleaned. I asked of my son: 'Please clean the dishes.' My daughter has been working pretty much all day. Sigh.

"I've been watching my 'diet' today." I will post in (a weeks time) a pic/and or my diet shedule.

~Ducky~

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Good for you, keep it up!!

Next time try taking a picture outside, it gives the picture a more colourful and better feel to it, dark rooms dont come out good on crappy cameras, but light rooms look better quality

Try your best!

Remember to excercize 5 days a week, then it will become a habit, and you will do it without thought and it will become easier.

A good breakfast, I say is oatsmeal. Honey for sweetner.

[edit on 7-12-2007 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Buck Division

I 'thankyou' for telling me that I look "Alright"

I'm starting this thread up:

"Because...I don't FEEL alright....and want to look better!

In a weeks time, I'll post a pic.

~Ducky~

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 11:18 PM
link   
It's 12:18am here.

Going to bed now.

~Ducky~

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 01:20 AM
link   
all the best. i look forward to reading your planned diet / etc.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   
All the best too ya ducky duck.

If you drink sodas, might I suggest cutting them out completely and switching to water?

If you do indeed drink them and do indeed switch to water, you will lose that weight LONG before June.

That's what I did haha.

It MELTED off me.

EDIT TO ADD:

Oh yea, stay away from Deadflagblues! He'll tell you that you MUST switch to the vegan lifestyle. That sort of propaganda is bad for us meat eaters.

*sigh* dirty vegan bastid!

Good luck and if you need an a-hole for a coach, shoot me a u2u.

J

[edit on 9-12-2007 by SimiusDei]

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Good for you Ducky! You're fine already, so to go finer means you can't go wrong.

I wish you all the best with your goal and I'll be coming back to see your progress.

Good luck!!,

Solarskye

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   
is this above or below top secret?

well now its not a secret at all

well by dec 23 2007, we'll know

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Good for you, Duckey!!! I give you a lot of credit!!! I love the way you're doing it by showing the "before" and "after"

You're going to be a "babe" and show us all up!! (Not that you're not one now)

I think this is wonderful!!! All the best to you!!! Did i miss it? How are you doing it? I hope you're not starving!

I'm very proud of you, girl!!!!!

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Ducky's Diary

Yes...I realise the time 12:53am Dec.15/07

I've kept to this diet in the last few weeks since I posted:

Morning:
1-2 eggs/scrambled in Nuker.
1 Tablespon of butter/salt & Pepper.
1-3 cups of Jasmine Green tea (loose-leaf) - depending on how I feel
1-2 pieces of toast (w.butter)

Afternoon:
Most likely nothing at all.
Probably only liquids - I love V-8 vegatable juice drinks
The reason being is when I work, clean homes, I don't feel the need to 'eat'. Only because 'if' I did eat, I would feel 'bogged down/lathargic' if I chowed down on something, I wouldn't clean my homes in a proper and timely fashion. I'm staying away from soft-drinks (too much sodium) I love organic fruit-juices...

Evening:
Very hungry at this point; ravenous. I'm in control of my behaviors. I don't exhibit 'hungry like a bear' attitudes. It's at this point in the evening that I question my dietary intake. I realise that I am 'starving' myself from 'afternoon period to evening'.

What can I eat/drink from the afternoon period to evening, that will stave off hunger?

To date: I've lost 8 lbs.

~Ducky~

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   

You need to eat more during the day but in small portions. At least 8 times a day to help keep your metabolism going strong. Drink water and juice but " NO COKES".

Make sure you eat good foods with fiber, protein and vitamins that keep you going like apples, berry's, broccoli, cabbage, grapes, watermelon, tomatoes etc...
Banana's are good. Fish like samon, tuna, herring and mackerel. But don't eat the fish all the time, just a couple times a week. Take small pieces of steak if you eat meat? Remember eat small portions and exercise. If you clean houses that have stairs then make it a habit to go up and down the steps more than usual just do get that little bit of exercise, and try to think the same in all you do. Going to the mall, park further away etc. Think positive Duckster, you can do it. Hope this helps a little.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join