It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NWO, Putin and Ahmadinejad -- In it Together? Or Opposing Faction?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Just something I was sitting here thinking about.

Do you guys believe that Putin, Ahmadinejad and others are part of the NWO? Or are they opposing factions each bent on world domination?

Putin has already made it quite clear that he has every intention of putting Russia back on the "Internation Stage".

Is it possible that he too is in with the globalists? Or could he, and others like him, have a similar, yet opposing, agenda as the NWO?

If they are indeed opposing factions, what kind of future does that spell for all of us? With Russia's new pride and joy (the "father of all bombs), World War III could indeed be VERYYYYY interesting.

Jasn

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I think it all comes from the international banking cabal. The central banks, and the people who loan money to nations so they can go to war

The Rothschilds, The Rockefellers, etc

I think most heads of state get there by making a deal with these guys.

I think the Bush's, putin, ahmadinejad, all of them are in it

the only one I think that are outside of this loop right now is China

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I would say that Ahmadinejad is not in on the NWO, if indeed such a thing exists. It seems to me like him along with Chavez and a few other countries are trying to modernize their own countries in the face of a seemingly global opposition. This is not to say that they haven't made deals with them, but I think their actions of late seem to suggest that they want to be independent of these corporate overlords.

As for Putin, well let's see, he's a an old time KGB spook and likely knows more about the world's dark secrets then anyone in his own country. It almost seems like he is pushing towards some nefarious goal and the rest of the world is just playing along. The fact that Russia and China have all but combined their military forces and now train together as well as trading technologies, worries me a wee bit.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Putins working for the Germans Not the Illuminati. The germans are attempting thier own NWO, called the European Union, and they're the strongest country in it. Its been said that during nuclear war, that the EU would side with the Russians, im sure its because of putin.

If you ask me why Putin's Being big lately, always trying to make war against the Chinese and even the US,(that guy dosent know what hes talking about) is that during nuclear war, with the US and Russia, the Germans(EU) will try and stay out of it, then do a sneak attack on the US. Ensuring that the United States Government and all its technologies would be destroyed. Its like the only way to defeat us, so don't think its not possible.

And for those who think that the EU is all euro-***s?

Everytime a video game comes out where theres nuclear war, the EU is involved. In the videogame 'Shattered Union' the EU sets off a nuclear weapon in Washington D.C.(blaming it on terrorists) in order to send their troops in, under the guise of "peace keepers." I'm sure you've seen the video so i dident embed: Shattered Union

Ive found hundreds of internets on how the German government wants to ban all violent videogames. Perhaps to keep games like these(that show the EU as they really are,) off the shelves. www.gamespot.com...

No ones running Russia, they're all elected officials(NO MONEY, NO ORGANIZATION.) The Russians created the KGB and even that fell.

Putin is not with the Illuminati, he hates the Illuminati, AND CHINA. Hes even created an Anti-American, terrorist youth camp for future assassins. Theres a thread on it. www.abovetopsecret.com...

[And if the Chinese were infact working along side the Russians, its probably cause the Russians are getting paid.]

Thanks,.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SimiusDei

Well I think that Putin (along with China) is pretending to go along with the New World Order, but will pull out at the last second (along with China). I believe that Ahmadinejad is just like Chavez-he wants power but isn't one of the big Superpowers so he cant do alot about the NWO except maybe slow it down a little. Putin has shown that he does not want to give up power (whether it's to a new president or Globalists). Russia and China have been building up their military like crazy and I don't think for a second it is just to show how powerful they are...I think that they are working together to have their own New World Order. I guess that would explain why Putin wants us to pull our missle defense system out of Europe. Just my thoughts...Great topic by the way.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Theres rockafellows and rothchilds all over, with their own slimly dealing and ambitions.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
the only one I think that are outside of this loop right now is China

No way.

The Chinese Communist government would be a part of the international banker's "New Order" way before Ahmadinejad would be.

The Chinese government, the Bush Administration, and the Zionist state of "Israel" are probably the BIGGEST external tools utilized by the global bankers in order to "establish a "New Order" based upon blood and drugs".

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Drugs? How much money is there in drugs? think bigger.. Think extorting trillions from countrys like america, and russia.

-27.5 Trillion Wanta case,. www.rense.com...

Part 1: Leo Wanta and the missing $27 Trillion

Part 2: Leo Wanta and the missing $27 Trillion

top topics

join