It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

anyone miss me?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Too long have I been away... the look of ATS has changed much since I have las visited... is there anyone here would would even recall the mad ramblings of one such as I? Could time itself have erased the memory of soothsayer?

Perhaps it is time that I emerge once again from the darkened mists, and embrace this band of truth seekers. Perhaps it is time once again for the soothsayer...

To you, the reader whom I have never have had the pleasure of dealing with, I am (now) The Soothsayer; my interests are multiple, though I will more then likely roam about lost and ancient civilizations, occult, and religious threads. At times, I may seem a bit odd (who can forget the Metallic Messiah? All hail Robocop), or sometimes a little to harsh on subjects I am passionate about... but please know this:

I mean no harm, and I do not wish to insult. All I am, all that I do, is to gather knowledge and to seek the truth... and to share all that I have learned. Feel free to U2U me, or drop me an email, and I shall respond as best as I can.

Now, to those wacky denizens of old, with whom we have had many dealings with in the past... I'mmmm baaaack. Miss me?

-forever thee Nameless One, Soothsayer of Ur

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by The Soothsayer

what happend to your org account?
and welcome back whom ever you are

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I guess I never had the pleasure to share on a thread with you, but I am always glad to have another seeker of truth around the boards seeking. LOL.

I hope to see more of you.

Soothsayer is a nice soothing name.

join