It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A view from Heaven The truth 100% Validated, read for hope.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   
The only thing I ask is please finish reading till the end.
The Truth and the Way Validated
Its so sad seeing how people on this great planet of ours are manipulated and brainwashed since birth by a religion that gives Muslims the right to kill anyone who leaves Islam. It's so sad to think that they actually believe they will be rewarded in Heaven by killing a fellow human being that God has created. My God, do Muslims actually think they will enter heaven with 72 virgins by their side. How can any normal person think heaven is a big sexual party, it's truly sick to think that God will slave 72 innocent souls to one man. Come on really, God would never slave souls in heaven, God is much too pure and kind to slave innocent souls. God actually freed slaves back in the time of Moses as I'm sure you all read. Sex is the human way of thinking here on earth not the heavenly way of thinking. Heaven is pure Love, Joy, Peace and Happiness, God is Love not Hate. Gods kindness is beyond words, there are no words in any languages on this great earth of ours to describe Gods pure love and kindness. Its sad to think that Muslims believe that any Muslim women who doesn't wear the higab will actually due time in hell being hung by their hair which totally depicts God as vengeful an cruel. I pray one day that Muslims see God as pure Love and benevolence, and so so compassionate and certainly not malevolence and cruel. The hate fanatic Muslims has just shows the world that they are consumed and brainwashed by pure hate which another words is evil. I pray one day that hate will become Love, some say that's impossible, but with Christ everything is possible. Christ = Love. Love one another, love thy enemy, Why can't they see that love equals happiness, just open your mind your heart your soul up to Love, I believe Christ is a shining example of what Love means, I am so proud to say I am a Christian who found the light in Christ, being born a Muslim gives the insight to the truth and the way.
As a child I've witnessed my mother being tortured by fanatics in the name of their Prophet, all because she found the Love in Christ and chose him and would never convert back to Islam. My mom actually seen our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ several times, the last time was 7 years ago after having a stroke, she actually died for 2 minutes and had a NDE near death experience. Mom made it to the white light and immediately felt so so much love peace and joy beyond any words, she tried to describe to me what she felt, she said to me do you remember the happiness and joy you felt as a child(no worries no pain) then multiply that childhood happiness by a million. So after she entered the light she felt everything looked so familiar and felt she was back home, but did not want to go back to earth. After embracing and meeting her guardian angel(spirit guide) who is always with her on earth who's name is Sam, our Loving Savior Jesus Christ came to her and told her telepathically your mission is not finished yet, you still have much more to do on earth, she understood right away why she has to go back to earth. She described Jesus as pure light, light rays shining out of him everywhere, the light looked alive with so much holy love and peace and joy, the heavenly beauty she witnessed is once again beyond words. After seeing Christ a miracle happened, the next day she was so well the doctor said you can go home, the doc told me this was a first for him and stated that no one ever goes home the next day after dying. Within a week she was able to walk again, this after half of her body was paralyzed. There are hundreds of thousands of people who of had near death experiences which is identical to my mothers near death experience, which is well documented, please just research it.
My family has witnessed true miracles from Christ such as my brother being completely cured from Muscular Dystrophy, and beautiful visions of Christ and Heaven. God has given us a gift on this earth and that gift is Free Will, no one on this earth has the right to say who we can and cannot believe in. Unfortunately free will does not exist in the middle east, I pray that one day Free Will will shine everywhere on this earth.
My message to all is open your mind, your heart and your soul to Love, I promise you, you won't regret it. Just open your mind to the possibility that there's something else out there besides Islam. One question, why do you think the Holy Virgin Mary has frequently appeared to thousands of Christians and Muslims on top churches in Egypt? These apparitions has also been witnessed by many Muslims as well. The apparitions have been recorded and documented on video(please research the apparitions if you don't believe or have doubts), but the Virgin Mary has never appeared over any Mosques anywhere whatsoever. So the question is why she appeared over churches and not over mosques, the answer is she know the truth and the way is with Christ our Lord, which once again validates the truth is Christianity. Please validate your beliefs as I did with real evidence. Your comments will be greatly appreciated. Can any Muslim give an answer to our experiences. Please don't dismiss my story as lies because it is the truth so help me God.
May God Bless you all

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   
You had me going when you were talking down religion, and by the way most muslims are peaceful and loving, but a soon as you started going on about Christianity being the right path, you became just like all the other religous zealots. You do realize, that if God is all loving, then all these people you have such a disdain for will be right next to you up in heaven. Religion = hypocrisy. Your post goes a long ways toward validating that conjucture.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 10:15 PM
link   
The Truth will soon be revealed for all to know. Those who have a good heart will recognize it for what it is. May Father guide and bless us all. Amen.

One Truth

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Why?! Did I read that.
Such a bad thread.
So much BS.
One example:
"I pray one day that Muslims see God as pure Love and benevolence"

Well they do.

I mean come on, you could have told us the story without bashing a religion.

[edit on 7-12-2007 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 11:08 PM
link   
People hate God for destroying people who destroy people. You get on your own two feet and feed starving children. Peace Corp., build wells, etc. If you want to see God's work done,you need to let yourself be his tool. Get it?

Edit: this is for the lurkers

[edit on 7-12-2007 by depth om]

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 11:16 PM
link   
if you are truly Christian then you should not judge the Muslims right? does it not say judge not lest yea be judged? and do all your alms in secrecy?

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by keeff

Is the Math wrong? 800 million Muslims who can Say STOP the killings, Against 40 Thousand Terrorist and followers

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by bone13
reply to post by keeff

Is the Math wrong? 800 million Muslims who can Say STOP the killings, Against 40 Thousand Terrorist and followers

Do you think all followers of the Islam are like one big family, where majority rules? cause that would be kinda the definition of "naive".

Or am I completely misreading your post?

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by loveoneanother76

Much of your post is based on ignorance. You claim many things that aren't true, but rather based on stereotypes. For example, you claim, "Its sad to think that Muslims believe that any Muslim women who doesn't wear the higab will actually due time in hell being hung by their hair which totally depicts God as vengeful an cruel."

If you can show me where it says this in the Quran, then you have proved your point, if you can't, then you just proved to us that you need to stop thinking in an ignorant mindset and research things for yourself rather than let your ignorance take over.

If you were a Muslim, as you claim, you would know that no one is born a Muslim either. They enter Islam by professing their faith through the Shahadah.

Your claims that people see the virgin Mary over churches is also something that should be questioned. First of all, how do they know that this is Mary? Did you know that Mary was around 12 years old when she gave birth to Isa? Did you know that the Bible claims that all souls remain dormant in the grave until Judgement day? Did you know that Jesus's real name is not "Jesus" because there is no "J" in Aramaic or Hebrew?

[edit on 14-12-2007 by DJMessiah]

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Who says they all or any actually believe that?

How do we know they're not doing it because they believe it'll help their family, friends and country?

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   
You have no idea about other religions. Maybe do a little research next time

You are a very ignorant christian. Straight away you put all muslims into one big stereotypical group and claim that christianity is the right path. Its because of people like you that people abandon their religions and become atheists

I am Atheist and proud of it

new topics

top topics

join